Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mayzie10

Before Oct. 3 ends (in my time zone), let me greet my darling YEH again.

tumblr_mu3dwcn5lY1sjfs9eo1_1280.jpg

Such a wonderful day today! Positive vibes throughout the day!
First, it's YEH's birthday and I got to celebrate it with Neris here in soompi and at twitter. I impulsively bought a cake so me and my roommate could celebrate YEH's birthday tonight! :)Plus, it was so fun at school and with friends! This is the happiest I've been for the last few weeks since I'm so stressed with school work.
"When it rains, it pours". Today, God gave us a blessing in the form of this beautiful angel - Yoon Eun Hye, and He didn't stop there! Overflowing blessings today! :)

Guest veena22

dd50.jpg

Thank you for being a wonderful girl and inspiration.

May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours.

Happy Birthday my princess Yoon Eun Hye!

Guest 50julieng

Today is still 10/3 in STATE...The celebration YEH's birthday stills on..   <:-P

イメージ 1

Yoon Eun Hye ~ Birthday message ~ 2013.10.03

Happy Birthday Yoon Eun Hye!
You helped me finish my first K-drama and I haven't left you since. I have never been a fangirl, but I cannot help but be one for you. You, your spirit, dramas, variety shows, and films have helped me through tough times, by uplifting me when I am feeling down. As a fan I will do my best to do the same for you and spread they joy that you give me. Congratulations on turning 30 (29) that's a big deal in itself!
Wishing You Success in All Your Future Endeavors,
lano

aigoo! i'm late :( mianhee!
happy belated birthday eune, you'll soon start a new phase of life. But that can wait until you are older. Enjoy another year of being young. Saeng-il chukahae! :-* >:D<
f82bee30d271c0_full.jpg

p/s : please get marry soon, and get your happiness! [-O< <:-P :)

Guest annacorrine2

10.03 is Extended!!!!

better late than never :D

To my favorite Yoon, Eun Hye...it's been a pleasure to watch your acting over the years. You are a gift to the dramatic world. Hope that the happiness you give to others with your talent comes back to you tenfold.

May God bless you with great health, happiness, success and wealth for the rest of your life. May He also grant you many long years of healthy and happy life in the company of your loved ones.

With lots of wishes for more good roles in the future! 

미래의 선택 FTW !!! 

Guest santaiah178

rsu618 said: 8. Yoon Eun Hye was very kind and understanding toward the scriptwriter of Lie to Me who apologized to her for the substantial changes in the drama script which adversely affected the drama's quality.

Guest santaiah178

Fanaccount updates regarding YEH's birthday party on shooting location :D
FNeri ♥ YoonEunHye ‏@FrenchNeri2hShe was wearing French sneakers "Bensimon" (pink elastic) at her bday event. So cute ^^
FNeri ♥ YoonEunHye ‏@FrenchNeri2h@c60021003 @Avidneri No, a dark grey T-shirt with black trousers and a long pink check coat :)
FNeri ♥ YoonEunHye ‏@FrenchNeri4h@c60021003 Choi Myung Gil came to greet us & Oh Jung Se stayed during the party. I think others actors weren't present on the filming set
FNeri ♥ YoonEunHye ‏@FrenchNeri2h@c60021003 The word 'beautiful' is not enough to describe her, trust me. Hope for you too ;) 
Credit : @FrenchNeri

@chichocs: You're welcome and thank you for adding to the list...
@popog, @chocolate09: As javabeans said "She is darn likeable!"
@santaiah178: You're right. I know it was My Fair Lady, but I don't know why I wrote LTM....got dizzy with the long post :-) Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Will correct it now.

Guest bunnier

Belated Happy Birthday sweet eun hye! May you be blessed more and serve as an inspiration to many! Love you my dear warrior!