Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest wyt22274

MISS YOON EUN HYE cute..lovely..pretty in PINK :x :x Though i dont know her personally, when i look at her lovely face .somehow i can sense her kindness,her genuine friendly smile and her shy gesture....wah! lovely lovely lovely

chichocs said: Here the translation YEH's on stage Video

MC : how do u feel being here?
YEH says.."I feel Great...and because people are so welcoming I'm happy and feel energized."

they asked her..if she knew she was very popular in thailand....and yeh said.."Just little"

they asked..."True Visions is planning to air Thai version of Autumn in my heart...what do you think of that?"
YEH said I think ..as Korean...you feel proud but also feel burden that korean drama is being loved...I've also heard that...CP was also remade few times..and i feel grateful for that...and so that more dramas could be well received as such...I'll try to film more emotional and better dramas in the future....and I'll work harder..Thankyou

then they asked..."finally, what do u want to say to the Thai fans"
she answered "I've learned little bit of Thai in the backstage...would it be okay if I say it?..(says something in Thai)...then..in Korean..I'm grateful for being invited..and proud to be here as a korean representative...I really thank you..and I hope to be invited again in the future in great events like this again^^

Credit CDBloom

Guest blessedgrace

Great closeups! The camera loves her. Next to those other actresses (?) she looks so demure, so prim and proper. :) Not far from the real YEH. The humility of YEH: When asked if she's aware that she's popular in Thailand: "JUST A LITTLE." =D>

@50julieng @santaiah178 You think I should lighten up a bit?

;) LOL! Maybe my posts come across as too serious but really am not. I just happen to think that way I guess. I post whatever comes to mind immediately after browsing before the thought disappears under a pile of everyday stuff. Am in my midyear travels but will check in whenever I can. Finally got a break! Hugs!

Speaking of next drama, the rumor of her starring in the korean adaptation of Be Careful with my Heart is still around, but this time, some are saying Jo Hyun Jae will be part of it and it will be in 2014...  again.... rumors..... want her to be in a drama soon but I need evidence.....And again, she looks so lovely....  Boy Pakorn and his brother I seem smitten by her...     :))    

Guest rivanaraja

vegaspink said: Speaking of next drama, the rumor of her starring in the korean adaptation of Be Careful with my Heart is still around, but this time, some are saying Jo Hyun Jae will be part of it and it will be in 2014...  again.... rumors..... want her to be in a drama soon but I need evidence.....And again, she looks so lovely....  Boy Pakorn and his brother I seem smitten by her...     :))    

Guest santaiah178

@curiousyeh @vegaspink I think YEH will take new project this year and I have a strong feeling it will be a drama. And I have several guessing which one are those. As for movie I'm not so sure, cause it's kind of complicated IMO. But I'm really hoping she will also take a movie this year :)
@blessedgrace 

I see nothing wrong with your post. It's perfect IMO. It's kind of give some balancing for this thread (if you know what I mean

:P)

Guest kevin1320

these sunglasses are real expensive
201305160032220.jpg
J.ESTINA VERONA CLUTCH Bagprice: $508lbw9lc0o9ucgx1b1spn6.jpg

Thom Browne Round-Frame Mesh-Trimmed Titanium Sunglasses

price: $10000b279c71400eecdf0276754.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks for awesome updates :* :*Have a lovely weekend >:D<

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye @HallyuYEH11m

Yoon Eun Hye윤은혜, ยุน อึนเฮ |& Boy Pakorn บอย ปกรณ์ K-News@Thai May 17, 2013 http://youtu.be/eO9AHRmSxBo  cr: FussyAunty

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Looks Lovely and Natural at the Airport

yw740030 May 17, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Looks Lovely and Natural at the Airport

Recently, actress Yoon Eun Hye showed off her elegant fashion sense at the airport.

Yoon Eun Hye arrived at the Incheon International Airport on May 15 to leave to Taiwan. She was invited as the Korean representative VIP guest for “Magenta Night Party,” which is to be hosted by “True Vision.”

At the airport, Yoon Eun Hye was wearing a comfortable and lovely one-piece dress and light blue shoes. She also accessorized with a pair of round framed sunglasses. With her hair down and lightly done makeup, Yoon Eun Hye looks natural and charming in these photos.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye received a lot of attention recently when she became thefirst Korean actress to decorate the cover of the Vietnamese edition of “Harper’s Bazaar.”   

yoon-eun-hye-airport2.png

http://www.soompi.com/2013/05/17/yoon-eun-hye-looks-lovely-and-natural-at-the-airport/

Here video translation ONLY what YEH says...

first one she says.."It's honor to be here"

"Well...I tried to look bit sexy, cute and refreshing...but I'm not sure if it looks pretty."

"I hope you guys will think it's pretty"

"It's honor to have stepped on a red carpet with someone so famous...And I thank him because I was welcomed more because of him..and I'm happy"

Then solo..she says "Hello, I'm Yoon Eun Hye.."

"I'm honored that my drama has been so well received on True Visions...and I'm very happy that Thai fans are always so warmly welcoming whenever I come here and it makes me excited and anticipate my visits here.

Next question

"I think I've come to Thailand so many times...but I can't really say much in Thai accept to say...Thank you, I'm Yoon Eun Hye, Hello and etc..

Next question

"I've been coming to Thailand since my singing days...and Thai fans have always been so supporting and welcoming..it makes me feel happy whenever I come here. Please continue to support me and I'll also do work harder to receive more love from you...Until the the next time I see you again...please give me lots of love...and please invite me again...

End

Credit CDBloom^^

Guest 50julieng

:-h Kevin you here, happy to see your post

Some infor about: Titanium is a very light but very strong metal So people choose Titanium metal eyeglasses FRAMES because of these characteristics. Made for people with very  sweat or oily skin or allergic to certain metals. Titanium are a bit more expensive adding Designer Tom Browne  name will rocks the price up... but you can get it cheaper without brand name, overall is flexible quality frame.

:x Sis Blessedgrace..Just write the way you feel, we love reading you point of view...

@yodya, do you know what Boy Pakorn said about YEH???
Already bored and missing her even though it hasn't been a full 2 days since we lost saw her...
Here is a video from baidu.... 视频: 20130516 泰国Magenra Night Party 尹恩惠红毯入 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTU4NDEyMjAw.html (so cute....  looks like she tried testing the mic first while Boy Pakorn was holding it...  And cute how even though she left a little before Boy after the interview, in the next frame, he caught up to her and they linked arms again when moving towards the end) Credit: eunhye33  Here's another fancam of the two walking together.... yoon eun hye in Thailand  

Credit:patcharee padungvittayakorn

If she takes a drama this year it will be the greatest news! Well, still hoping for that to happen. I feel u @vegaspink, i miss her too n if possible i want to see news about her everyday. But what to do :(

Guest Yodya

@vegaspink
the vid posted by @chichocs right?
[love the caption at 0.45 ~ it says.. Boy.. very delighted/pleased...]
After that he said... in fact, she (yoon eun hye) is much more popular than myself.[t/n: I think he replied to yeh when she was asked how she felt to see these many fans and yeh answered that she think Boy Pakorn is more popular than her (implying they're more of Boy's fans?). gosh you've got to love how they both are so sweet and humble ^^]
Then he continued... "I'm very happy and honored to walk with yoon eun hye. I'm always following (updating about) her. I'm actually her fan."

Boy also talked about YEH in an interview and his IG, i'm sorry i'm a bit busy i can't write more. T____TPlease follow HallyuYEH's twitter @HallyuYEH for the trans. ^^