Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

YEH debut (short) movie as a director "The Knitting" will be screening at the 15th International Women's Film Festival in Seoul along Goo Hye Sun's movie "The Peach Tree" & Bang Eun Jin's "Suspect X/Perfect Number". It's said that the works of these 3 women, who are also actresses, has been "eye catching" :)
http://news.nate.com/view/20130423n40865

@pechipsky thanks for the report. Keep us updated ;) Anyway, why did they (Vietnamese warriors) cover up their faces. Afraid of becoming famous lol ;))

Guest sw8yeh

I told myslef not to peek here just for tonight due to my long exam tom but can't resist not catching a glimpse of YEH unnie's arrival in Vietnam.. :x

yuhooo. [-O< unnie, not yet there? felt like I'm really waiting her in the airport..

Guest MCSarangYEH

YEH has arrived at the airport of Hanoi,Vietnam for 10mins..
cr. kevin_d91 on Twitter he's a vietnamese but is now living in the US, has contacts whom are waiting for uri YEH at the airport, has not gotten even a single text yet, he thinks they fainted or forgot to text him LOL such a cute story :D :D :D  
Edited:@santaiah178 thanks for telling me dear, so sorry I did not know... was reading his convo with hallyuyeh and so I thought he's a she...my bad!

Guest sw8yeh

please don't faint neris/warriors seeing uri YEH in person. . you need to take a photo of YEH unnie first and share it with us before losing your senses. please.. hehe :D JK

Guest santaiah178

@MCSarangYEH Kevin is a he not a she lol :D
@shobe11 are you one of warriors who's waiting for YEH in airport ?

Yoon Eun Hye appeared very beautiful at Noi Bai Airport
Yoon Eun Hye has a flight to Noi Bai International Airport at 22h10 tonight. Actress fairly long procedure that many fans anxiously waiting outside the isolation room. Despite spending countless hours on long flights, but Yoon Eun Hye has not proved tired but friendly waving fans.

yoon-eun-hye-cuc-xinh-dep-xuat-hien-o-sa

cre: kenh14.vnhttp://kenh14.vn/star/yoon-eun-hye-cuc-xinh-dep-xuat-hien-o-san-bay-noi-bai-20130423052217542.chn

Guest mayzie10

OMG! I'm sooo happy! She finally arrived safely!
and the fans saw her!THANKS SO MUCH, VIETNAMESE NERIS! *hugs*
Thanks for giving uri YEH a warm welcome! And for all the pictures and updates.Keep 'em coming! :)

Guest santaiah178

So many pics at the airport lolVietnamese warriors good job :-bd 
Oops sorry some photos has been posted by @pechipsky :P Ok I just post Kevin & HallyuYEH's tweet ;)
BIjJpsoCEAM3-sF.jpg:largekevin dinh @kevin_d919m

She is receiving flower from ss @lehuong84. Im sure ss @lehuong84 fainted after that pic.twitter.com/jeGs70PVW8 =))

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye ‏@HallyuYEH13m

@kevin_d91 were they able to give them all of their gifts?

kevin dinh @kevin_d9112m

@HallyuYEH yeah, they put in the big bag and gave her personally along with the flower. Ss @lehuong84 is really happy now

kevin dinh @kevin_d916m

Ss @lehuong84 said her dream finally came true, just a few centimeter away from yeh, she has pink lips and perfect white skin

Guest stormy81

finally!

lots of pictures, waa she is so tall & her skin looks sooo white & radiance even she has had long flight, the scarf cant even hide her smile, eonnie nomu yepeoyo! :D good job vietnamese neris & warriors, i love you all :* keep it up guys...!

Guest 50julieng

:x ^:)^ Thank you VNfans, you guys took very clear pictures...We are in happy mode! Another article with google translated

Yoon Eun Hye half face mask, fan friendly hello Vietnam

Yoon Eun Hye has a flight to Noi Bai International Airport at 22h10 tonight. Actress fairly long procedure that many fans anxiously waiting outside the isolation room. Despite spending countless hours on long flights, but Yoon Eun Hye has not proved tired but friendly waving fans.

Yoon Eun Hye che nửa mặt, thân thiện chào fan Việt 1

Yoon Eun Hye che nửa mặt, thân thiện chào fan Việt 2

Yoon Eun Hye is present at Incheon Airport on his way to come to Hanoi in the afternoon. Reportedly, Vietnam actress to take this opportunity to attend the launch event of a label on the 25 quarters ahead. The trip this time of Yoon Eun Hye quite quietly, actress and fashion airports choose simple but no less stylish.

more pics

http://kenh14.vn/star/yoon-eun-hye-che-nua-mat-than-thien-chao-fan-viet-20130423052217542.chn

Guest santaiah178

YEH & her managers were helping a reporter who's fall at the airport :)
761570356.jpg
The bathroom of the hotel where YEH will stay during her visit in Vietnam BIjSIyuCUAEz84r.jpg:large

Guest amber1982

Wow! So pretty and definitely a fashionista. :x @-) I'm so jelly of the Vietnamese that live in Hanoi that have a chance to see her in-person. :((