Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YEH has updated her CY!!! ahh. the pics are so nice!

ehcy1tk9.jpg

ehcy2ln3.jpg

ehcy3nu2.jpg

credit dcyeh & YEH's CY

i love her dog!!! so cute. XD the first pic is really pretty. a new style (:

edit: this is her CY's new background.

ehcybgfc1.jpg

Guest nhetski

thanks for the new pics hx23!

i like hairstyle on 1st pic BUT the way the picture was taken made it look like her head is so much bigger than her body.. weird..

anyway, she's still very chic n pretty :) and kkomeng is getting well known like her momma :)

i found these pics in dcyeh. it's really cool. i wanna go to their exhibitions too! sadly, it's already over. :(

Broadcast Worldwide exhibition & conference

bcww2007uz0.jpg

see what they have? A CP BOOTH!!!! (LAST PIC)

cpboothvq9.jpg

most probably the contract between YEH and Viki is over. Cos they have changed the model. well, i was hoping for more pics but... nevermind. i guess there will be more photoshoots coming up so we will still be able to see YEH.

and i think Viki change their models every year, should be during the Fall Collection. Cos YEH started to become Viki's model during the Fall collection last year. Before YEH is Moon Geun Young.

Guest nhetski

checked it as well and YEH is no longer the model.. oh well, i'm sure she'll get more offers from a different brand.. hopefully LV? hehe

Guest CuteHoney

Thankyou for the clip. OMG I hate SHK fans so much. Sorry no offense but they kept on bashing on our YEH in Song Hye Kyo Vs Yoon Eun Hye Poll. I was so mad that's why I close the poll and they said that SHK is the prettiest and YEH is not..OMG! Please support YEH!

hey CuteHoney, lets not be bothered by them. Let them say whatever they want. Over here, all warriors will definitely think that YEH is pretty, k? I mean since both YEH & SHK are actresses, they will surely be pretty. Actresses are supposed to be pretty,aren't they? Well, the rest is just people's opinion. To me, YEH is definitely very pretty! :)

Warriors will always support YEH!

CuteHoney, dont be angry alright? and let us not bash any other people here. Let this thread be a cheerful and peaceful one.

Guest Y007ppk

YEH has updated her CY!!! ahh. the pics are so nice!

Thanks for the pics... really nice and cute!

I have been checking her CY since yesterday around this time; total No. of ppl visiting it hit over 35500 during 24hours!! So POPULAR!!

V. HAPPY for YEH :):)

About EY's beauty: My mom and I think she's pretty, and most girls I know do. But because man's and woman's views are usually different, this is another proof for her cuteness and attractiveness: in Xman, so many guys feel for her, not only the One Man but also Haha, Lee Min Ki, and many more that I can't count. In couple selection there's one time she was picked by 4/5 man and she switched partner among them. That's a very cute epi.

If you watch Xman, you will see how sexy she is. And she's also very strong, beated Lee Min Ki and 2 other guys in wrestling. Oh, now I understand why she could carry GY on her back.

Guest maydai3333

wow! her hair in the first cy pic is very .... different... it still looks good.. jsut kinda different. more modern, and chic. i like it. gosh she can really just pull of anything..

Guest mishybear

isn't Park Geun-Soo YEH's manager? sorry don't have a pic of her..

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

i saw this again and marveled (again!) at YEH's flexibility hihi

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/5431/2007...10011mh7.th.jpg

hahahaha thats so fuunny!

she can scrunch up into a ball and fit in that tiny thing! lol i took a bath in those things before, when i was REALLLLY little in korea.. lol at my grandma's house. hehehe

anyway, thanks for the pic!

I saw 2007 VIKI Fall Collection and the Model IS NOT Yoon Eun Hye? The contract between Eun Hye and Viki is over or something happened? Here is the Viki website: http://www.viki.co.kr/catalog.asp

oh no!!! i wanted more pics of YEH T____T

lol i passed by a VIKI store in korea, and i was like "WHATTT?! VIKI STORE!" and i desperately wanted to go in and look for like huge YEH posters or something, but i was in a taxi, passing by it. lol

but anyway, now i guess she'll just go for another cool company =D

thanks for posting the new CY updates.

NEW PICS of her and ggomeng =) i ABSOLUTELY ADOREEEEE those pictures...

lol but who doesnt? ;)

anyway, i guess now that CP is over, she can do anything she wants with her short hair... lol but personally like the hairstyle in the pictures with her dog.....

or... the hairstyle in CP was actually not that bad. im not gonna lie.

i guess it really grew on me. or maybe it was in the later episodes where she had her hair flipping out a bit, and it looked a bit more girly.... lol i dunno

she can work any hairstyle, so i guess it doesnt matter :lol:

well, school started today, and this year is gonna be SOOO stressful.

so i promised myself that once school gets busy and stuff, i'm not gonna come on soompi as much. (because soompi is like, my number 1 distraction online).

SOO i'm trying to get used to not coming on so much. lol

=( :tears: what am i gonna do without this YEH thread the whole day?

ahh stupid school

Weee! New pictures from YEH :w00t:

*stares at the pictures for 3 minutes*

:wub:

even kkomaeng's included. I want a dog so small and behave like her >.<

The pictures with the kids are so adorable! The little girl's so cute that I want to hug her :P YEH must really like kids :D

About EY's beauty: My mom and I think she's pretty, and most girls I know do. But because man's and woman's views are usually different, this is another proof for her cuteness and attractiveness: in Xman, so many guys feel for her, not only the One Man but also Haha, Lee Min Ki, and many more that I can't count. In couple selection there's one time she was picked by 4/5 man and she switched partner among them. That's a very cute epi.

If you watch Xman, you will see how sexy she is. And she's also very strong, beated Lee Min Ki and 2 other guys in wrestling. Oh, now I understand why she could carry GY on her back.

I agree -_-^_^

mishy I'm feeling your struggle, I'm now in a quite similar situation but I know I just can't let go of our home here. Hope you could still join us even during the weekends :D

Now that YEH is not with VIKI anymore, I wonder what she'll endorse next?

Thanks for the pictures & vids everyone :D