Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye Steps Out for Beauty Event: K-media Writes About Her Weight Gain, Netizens Jump to Her Defense
xim5.jpeg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/07/yoon-eun-hye-steps-out-for-beauty-event-k-media-writes-about-her-weight-gain-netizens-jump-to-her-defense/

YOON EUN HYE first Asian model for L'Oreal hair care.
Updated:April 8,2015Korean actress YOON EUN HYE has become the first model for hair care brand L'Oreal Professionnel Paris. The actress dyed her hair light brown using the brand's dye product range Majirel Cool Cover's Real Mocha Brown.
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150408

Yoon shared haircaretips at the event held at luxury hotel Banyan Tree club and Spa
"Since I have a lot of schedules abroad, I don't get much time to visit [hair] salons".said 30-years -old actress. ":I usually go to [hair] salons when I need intensive care, but I use home [hair] care producfts on a more regular basis".
Yoon said she rinses her hair with added hair tonic after washing to protect it from damage.
The former K-pop singer is perhaps best known for starring in the hit 2008 Korean drama "Coffee Prince"
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150408
OSENBy: Yoon Sarah [sarah356@heraldcorp.com]
Your all welcome sisters, and thanks to all for sharing pictures/videos/articles of our princess YEH! ! We are all happy every time we seeing her and get new news about her.

class="pane-title" style="font-size: 24px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 13px 0px; padding: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: CenturySchoolbook; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Latest details on Yoon Eun Hye’s visit to Singapore

The Korean actress will be here to attend Singapore Fashion Week. Here’s what we know about her visit

If you haven’t already heard, Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye will be attending Singapore Fashion Week (SFW) in May.Some context for 

occasional K-Drama watchers: You’ll recognise this K-Princess from dramas Goong, Coffee Prince and I Miss You (ChunHye shippers, where 

you at!).

For the crowd that’s still confused, a colleague described her as the Korean equivalent of Hollywood’s Jennifer Lawrence. Eun Hye’s been 

around for much longer, but just go with that.  

B Yoon Eun Hye L’Oreal Professionnel visit Singapore Fashion Week.png

A familiar face to the fashion and beauty scene – this girl has some huge endorsements and was justcosying up to Vanessa Bruno awhile back –

Eun Hye will be attending the L’Oreal Professionnel show at SFW as the brand’s spokesperson.

Okay so, eager fans, whip out your notebooks, because here’s what you need to know: The actress will be in Singapore for one day only, on 

May 14 – mark your calendars, check the flight schedule, and book your maxi cabs, now.

Much of her afternoon however, will be spent at the Tent@Orchard just in front of Ngee Ann City, where the show is happening. We’ll be 

keeping you updated, of course.

If you’re here for details on her look for the day, L’Oreal Professionnel has remained tight-lipped on the whole thing (we imagine folders marked 

confidential and everything – strictly no spoilers!).

They’ve left us with a little teaser or two, though. Eun Hye will be sporting one of the trendy Korean hairdos the brand will be unveiling during 

the show.

You’ll be able to guess what some of the looks may be from this sneaky video the brand uploaded a few days back – glamorous curls, straight 

hair, bangs and naturally wavy ends. Any guesses yet? (Some smart googling will show you this, too.)

We’ll keep watching.

CR:http://www.herworldplus.com

11150183_798825116853887_340293619700775

Cosmo Live> Yoon Eun Hye shine in Cosmo

Cosmo Korea had an interview with Yoon Eun Hye at L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Event yesterday.

The interview will be on Cosmopolitan Korea May Issue.

CR: Neri Vietnam - YEH's House

c
11146324_779427212173291_179053945855638
Of course she is one of the biggest celebrations in south Korea. that is why this k-media loves talk about her, whether she gained weight or lose weight. it is not the first time they talk about her but so many time. 
in her latest pics she looks so much happier and healthier. and i am very happy to see that she's gained weight.
shaytards shaycarl shay_carl rocktard gif 2010 requested 1k 100k 50k c%3Ashaytards
i just want to squeeze her cheeks like this so cute:))

YOON EUN HYE!!YOU BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERYDAY!! LOOK HEALTHY AND FRESH.BEAUTIFUL GODDESS!! :x
YOON EUN HYE!!PLEASE DO MORE DRAMA BECAUSE I MISS YOU!I WANT TO SEE YOU BUBBLY SMILE.PLEASE TAKE ANY OFFER.. BUT THE BEST SCRIPT EVER!I WISH AND PRAY THE BEST FOR YOU EUNE!!LOVE!
CB_1_0pVIAE-Zan.jpg

Guest ferlydee

Kuppies82 said: She is so photogenic. I especially like photos of her with smouldering eyes. Would love to see her in a mysterious/femme fatale role like the one she did for Cass Beer's Tik Tok with 2PM. Shiver....... :)

Hello my lovely chinggus. Just wanna know does anyone here maintain YEH's Wikipedia page? It's just that I noticed for the past month that someone (I dunno who) was updating it and they took down her photo. I'm assuming they are going to put up a more recent photo(s) but that never happen. Just felt Wiki page is incomplete without her beautiful face there and just in case someone doesn't know who she is and tried to Wiki her up. Who's gonna fix it?