Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

i am the biggest YEH and KJK supporter and would love it if they dated. I was extremely happy when I heard about the RT to get her on the show. As i was thinking about it, now I'm kind of against the idea of her coming. I want our unni to be happy but with the love line continuously getting brought up, I feel like she can't move on with her life even if she wants to. Since no one knows whats going on with YEH and KJK, I feel like guys don't want to approach her to date. I just want our yoon eun hye to be happy but with always associating her with kim jong kook made me realize that she's probably really annoyed and burdened by the whole thing. If there really is something between them, Great! But, if not, I just wish people would drop it and let both of them live their life. I think that Yoo Jae Suk is really trying to hook them up because he wants to marry KJK off but I wish everyone would consider Yoon Eun Hye's position.

Asiancutiecake said: i am the biggest YEH and KJK supporter and would love it if they dated. I was extremely happy when I heard about the RT to get her on the show. As i was thinking about it, now I'm kind of against the idea of her coming. I want our unni to be happy but with the love line continuously getting brought up, I feel like she can't move on with her life even if she wants to. Since no one knows whats going on with YEH and KJK, I feel like guys don't want to approach her to date. I just want our yoon eun hye to be happy but with always associating her with kim jong kook made me realize that she's probably really annoyed and burdened by the whole thing. If there really is something between them, Great! But, if not, I just wish people would drop it and let both of them live their life. I think that Yoo Jae Suk is really trying to hook them up because he wants to marry KJK off but I wish everyone would consider Yoon Eun Hye's position.

Guest 2014kolet

YEH good woman, simple and perfect.
I hope YEH get a good guy too.
I support HwanHye and still hope they can be together but I do not impose.

JoonS said: Asiancutiecake said: i am the biggest YEH and KJK supporter and would love it if they dated. I was extremely happy when I heard about the RT to get her on the show. As i was thinking about it, now I'm kind of against the idea of her coming. I want our unni to be happy but with the love line continuously getting brought up, I feel like she can't move on with her life even if she wants to. Since no one knows whats going on with YEH and KJK, I feel like guys don't want to approach her to date. I just want our yoon eun hye to be happy but with always associating her with kim jong kook made me realize that she's probably really annoyed and burdened by the whole thing. If there really is something between them, Great! But, if not, I just wish people would drop it and let both of them live their life. I think that Yoo Jae Suk is really trying to hook them up because he wants to marry KJK off but I wish everyone would consider Yoon Eun Hye's position.

This article released on February 2013. Sorry, but i really don't like her to be in that variety based on that higlighted below, im only thinking of YEH. :)>-
---------------------------

Yoon Eun Hye reveals her thoughts on potentially appearing on 'Running Man'

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently opened up about her past days as the lovable "young girl warrior" on SBS' 'X-Man' as well as her possibility of appearing on SBS' 'Running Man' as requested by fans in the hopes of rekindling her on-screen love line with singer Kim Jong Kook.

About being mentioned on the show frequently despite never having made a physical appearance, Yoon Eun Hye commented, "The fact that it is still receiving attention up until now makes me realize that [our love line] was really a big issue back then. I was the maknae (youngest) on the program at the time. Although we don't contact each other that often nowadays, because I was the maknae and received a lot of love from them, I think that they can discuss these things comfortably," revealing her experience with her former 'X-Man' co-stars.

When asked about her possibility of featuring as a guest on 'Running Man', the actress shared, "I think that it is a really good program, but I don't think I'm justified in appearing on the show at the moment. I think that it'd be nice if I went on the show when I'm about to start a new movie or drama. I wouldn't be afraid to go on the show if I thought that it'd be steered in another direction, but I think that they might focus too much on [the love line] if I do go on. If that happens, then there won't be much significance to me being there. Since it is a good program, I think it will be fun if I get to appear on the show."

credit: allkpop

but I think that they might focus too much on [the love line] if I do go on. If that happens, then there won't be much significance to me being there.

I also have read this interview before and I feel like she feel uncomfortable to be talked about love line anymore(May be I'm wrong). This made me worry about her feeling. That 's why i beg KJK if he really her Oppa(Absolutely he is I think, and of course he has very good heart and kindness) , like Goong yoo, or others actors that she used to work with so please don't let medias , TV program  etc push her in the way she don't want to walk on. They can go out together, having dinner as friends but stop saying anythings that let love line go on and on and annoy her career and life. 

I don't against KJK and know he is good one. However, I would like to beg him to think seriously of this that run continuous. Do this really make YEH happy or is she tried because she is so respect and care her oppa feeling so much.(She never said anything of him carelessly so he should do so to her)

sometimes if someone say anything again and again and other use it for fun without ending, I think it is not fun anymore. Especially the one who was talked about and never said anything back. YEH said about KJK but that's long long time ago. She avoid to talk about him. Last time she said her ideal type of actors who she used to work with is Gong Yoo, OK it is for fun the same  as other programs including RM. Why Gong Yoo haven't use her answer and claim further, he also her oppa. That's because GY is not KJK and KJK is not GY. I knew but I would like KJK to be seriously about this cooking up love line. 

I don't against him, I would like to say it again. To stress my point that what i said here is just worrying about her. Sorry if i said sth disappoint KJK fan. I didn't want to hurt you guy. 

I personaly love to see her in running man. I love running man and watching the show faithfully and I also love Yoon Eun Hye and watch all her dramas faithfully.

Don't worry too much about the campaign. I believe Sbs might has been doing some thinking before doing it. Beside it shows how much our Eun Hye is wanted. She's indeed different from.others kekeke...

I also don't think she'll get bothered and will be being to push to accept sbs' offer. As far as I know, she never let anyone drives her decision. For example her current movie. So may fans went against it but she still decided to accept the role. Also about the ice bucket chalenge, almost korean celebrity join the chalenge but she decided to donate, because she thinks it was better.

That's why I also believe that she won't accept the offer to be a guest in running man, no matter how the campaign goes, if she doesn't want it or she doesn't feel like it. So if she then decides to do it, I want think that she really wants to participate.

I believe in her.

About KJK, there is nothing wrong about him admiring YEH faithfully. He never mentioned YEH in RM but the members knows his weak spot which is YEH. The members who teased him and mentioning her name. About the healing camp, it was the mc who brought up about the Ideal Type Championship (and it is a common thing in korean entertainment industry), and there is nothing wrong to choose our YEH because maybe she is indeed his ideal type.

I do wish to see her in Running Man as well, because I feel that it'll be fun seeing how she's probably quite close to several of the cast members. But if the focus is on an ex-loveline that happened 10 years ago, I'm not sure if the episode is going to be good. I really think people should just stop talking about this whole issue. Clearly, both parties don't feel that it's something that needs to be brought up constantly. The intention of the love line was to engage the audience. X-man happened so long ago that I think it's annoying her already. It's like you ate lunch with a guy friend 3 months ago but your friends still keep teasing you about whether you're going to date him.

Guest MCSarangYEH

I think it's only fitting for YEH to come to the show since she needs to do some movie promotions for LAL but going there alone would mean undivided attention and we all know what it's gonna be all about, her XMAN loveline with KJK.. I personally want her to be with her XMAN family esp if she'll be YJS's co-MC in a variety show just like the old times but surely it would mean getting an old flame err loveline back. If she is indeed gonna say yes to it, I am all ready to watch RM eps where she'll be in(SBS might put her in 2 or more episodes so yeah) If SBS can do it right for YEH then I'd want to request for them to include her First and or Second Male Lead plus any of the younger LAL casts for RM episode filming, the more the merrier... P.S As much as I love their XMAN loveline esp with Eric, uri Gracey already said her piece and I guess that's really it...

Guest barjavel

I'm really upset with these kinds of things ( I mean the retweet thing about running man...)
Let me explain, I enjoy watching running man, it's a great show but I hate when people urge someone like that...
It's obvious that she don't want to appear in that show, please respect her choice, why putting pressure on her ?!
It's been at least 4 years I heard people asking her in the show, teasing her with the supposed relationship with KJK...
She don't want to participate and it's her right + never forget our lady has such a temper she can be stubborn sometimes and if she decided to not participate nobody can force her ;)

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I am a fan of Eune (as my friends and I call her) and it is upsetting to read that up to now the host of the show would use her for the media mileage of the guy who has been pinning for her for years.  I wish he and the interviewers would stop linking her to the guy.  If he is really interested in her, then he can pursue her behind TV cameras and court her privately.  Reading articles linking her to him sucks!

@barjavel and also others, you also should not forget that recently in interview she said she is a huge fan of rm, and would love to come one day. dont thnk badly about people that close to her. dont u know that she close to kjk, yjs and also mostly rm staff was from x-man staff back then. we dont know what actually happen. what if she already talked with them about this matters? of course the reason why she dont want to come yet because of loveline but it doesn't mean she annoyed or dislike kjk or rm. its because some selfish people who just like to put all of blame to kjk to the extent that write the bad comments about him. remember bashing incident on 2008 to the extent yeh need to defend kjk. after that thy cant show their supports towards each other anymore and yeh stopped talking about him although before that yeh was the one that gives the most support and help him a lot and how kjk said yeh the most closest female celeb to him. the fact that thy are close with each other like being ignored till the extent that people thought kjk always give trouble to her and take advantages of her popularity. he is well-known in asian countries even in US and yeh not contribute anythng on it. so i dont see why people get that idea. nothng wrong about always choose her as his ideal type. dont ignore the possibility that thy maybe already talked with her about come to rm. maybe she already agreed but not the right time yet. we dont knows. yeh once said she consider kjk as 'her people' and i feel quite sad that she need to sacrificetheir relationship just bcause some of selfish people. in the name of 'protective'. so let them just supports each other like before

• Like 1

Guest barjavel

Well, maybe my post wasn't clear.
What I say is why people want her in RM ? The only reason is childish...Because a lot of people ship her with KJK. As for myself I don't care you can ship YEH with everyone you like but the truth is when you play with the feelings, friendship or even relationship of two people for the sake of creating a buzz I disagree.
Please don't misunderstanding me, I don't blame KJK at all, I think he's a "victim" because everytime YJS shouting at him "Yoon Eun Hye" you can feel his embarrassment...
What I say is don't forget few things.
1/ Yoon Eun Hye knows the RM's producers indeed since the time they never succeeded to make her participate in the show even when she was in a kind of stand-by.
2/ During the I miss you drama shooting she suffers a lot (pernicious anema and edema) if i remember well so every YEH fans know that she can't do such challenging show where you're physical conditions is more/less solicited.

Personally I'm not against her apparition in RM, it's just I don't want her to appear for bad reasons.
@mari89 i'm not selfish i'm just worried ;) and thinking about what you said maybe you're right, maybe not we'll see:)

@barjavel, i refer selfish people to people who just accused and blame kjk without knowing anythng about them also not considered what yeh really want. im not mean you are selfish. yeh already know the reason why people want her to be guest for rm but she still said she would love to come one day. so its smthng that she need to face if she really going to do it. it cant be avoid. and kjk also in a bad condition to the extent that he like sacrifice his body for rm so for sure he will tell yeh about the risks. in the end its all up to yeh and for sure she will thnking about everythng; good and contra. she come or not, its based on her own decision. nobody can force her and nobody in fault. about that tweeter issue, i also will feel dissapointed and upset if thy do that without consideration towards yeh and kjk. so i will just wait to see what actually happen