이제는 언제 어디서나 사만사 타바사를 만날 수 있어요 ^^
18일(화) 바로 내일, 사만사 타바사의 공식 모바일 몰이
오픈합니다.
사만사 타바사의 다양한 상품과 재미있는 이벤트까지,
공식 모바일몰에서 내일부터 만나보세요~
Coming Soooooon

10329235_748075761945637_769261968372707
credit: Samantha Thavasa Korea Facebook Page

i'm thrilled when she finally confirmed to star in the movie with pshas a fan.. i will support her 100% no matter what genre, no matter what roles she get and who ever her co star is..i'm just excited that i can see her more in big or small screenwe could see her more on the film promotion event.press conference, interviews, photo shoot..and maybe she come to a variety show to promote her filmrunning man ? who knows..ahh the thought of this made me so happy... :x :x

Guest Meindles90

For religious person like YEH, I don't think if she will do some real nude/sex scene with her co-star. Let's just believe that she can take care her self...

*ow, I just realized that black dress seem popular in korea now, bcoz few celeb. Wore it.

Hi ? 
I would like to share this blog post.Please take time to read this because maybe just maybe you will realize something  ;))
http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/11/mslees-thoughts-supporting-and.html?spref=fb

It will be very confusing to read this lol that's why I'm putting this in spoiler..... I will just post this hoping you guys can get my point lol. I have a problem with putting my thoughts into writing or in English so I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say ahahahaha. but you may not also read this. EVERYTHING HERE IS MY OPINION ;))

by the way, I was also very disappointed that YEH took this project. But then I asked myself, why again do I not want YEH to take this? I did not want her to take this movie because
by the way, I was also very disappointed that YEH took this project. Take note of the word "very" lol.  But then I asked myself, why again do I not want YEH to take this? I did not want her to take this movie because

1. I was worried for the hatred that she will get 2. and I was already assuming that the movie is going to fail 3. and I was thinking that it's like she will be committing professional suicide if she will accept because people are not going to like her anymore. 
Then I realized,
1.  "What?? The reason why I am against her doing this movie is because I am only worried for her? I am only worried for her and now that she has accepted, I am disappointed? Why should I be disappointed when I'm just worried for her? If I am only worried,  shouldn't be my next feeling after she has finally accepted is become more worried instead of become disappointed? Right. I should be more worried now instead of being disappointed.
2.What?? I wished hard that she won't take this because i think this movie will fail?? and now that she has accepted, i'm contributing to make this movie fail even more than I'm expecting by vocally expressing that i am disappointed that she chose this because it's going to be a bad movie? I do not want this to fail but I'm contributing to make this movie fail? Why should I contribute lol when I also do not want this to fail?.... If YEH is not afraid of failure, why should I be afraid for her?  I do not want to add burden to myself by worrying for other's failure when that other is not even worried of it. If this fails, then it fails. So what?  If it does not matter to her, why should it matter to me? Sometimes we love a person so much that we only want them to do things we think are good for them. We think that this is good for them but even if it's good for them, if it's not what they want will they be happy? No.  (---In my case, I want to do things my own. I don't want my parents to dictate me what's good or not. I want to experience everything on my own. The consequences of my choices matter to me but what matters to me most is that it was my decision and I got to do it on my own. I want to live my life and failure is a part of life, danger is a part of life and I'm willing to take the risk. I only have one life, let me live it. --) 
3. What?? I do not want her to take this movie because people are not going to like her anymore? then why am I disliking her also after she accepted? Why am I joining those who dislikes her? Why should I dislike her when I just don't want her to be disliked by others? It's so lame to dislike her when all I want is for her to be liked lol. It's so lame, right? It's just so wrong and lame for me to dislike her when I also do not wish for her to be disliked.  

ALL MY WORRIES ASIDE, I'M EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE~! <:-P

「NEWS! - Samantha Thavasa Mobile Mall OPEN!!」
사만사 타바사를 사랑하는 모든 분들께 전해드리는 희소식!
이제는 언제 어디서나 사만사 타바사를 만날 수 있어요 ^^
18일(화) 바로 내일, 사만사 타바사의 공식 모바일 몰이
오픈합니다.
사만사 타바사의 다양한 상품과 재미있는 이벤트까지,
공식 모바일몰에서 내일부터 만나보세요~
Coming Soooooon♡

10481413_748189611934252_434799634808850

Source: Samantha Thavasa Korea Facebook Page

avidneri1003 сказал:

Привет? 
Я хотел бы поделиться этот блог.Пожалуйста, найдите время, чтобы прочитать это, потому что, может быть, просто, может быть, вы поймете, что-то   ;))
http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/11/mslees-thoughts-supporting-and.html?spref=fb

Это будет очень запутанной, чтобы прочитать эту LOL Вот почему я ставлю это в спойлер ..... я просто опубликовать это надеялся, что вы, ребята, можете получить свою точку лол. У меня есть проблема с положив мои мысли в письменной форме или в английском языке, поэтому, я надеюсь, вы понимаете, что я пытаюсь сказать ахахахаха. но вы не можете прочитать это. ВСЕ Вот мое мнение  ;)

[GRAND OPEN!!! Samantha Thavasa MOBILE Mall]
드디어 기다리던 사만사 타바사의 공식 모바일 몰이 오픈했습니다.
짝짝짝! 이제는 편하게 모바일에서도 편하게 만나볼 수 있는 
사만사타바사~ 이동중에도 OK! ^^
손쉽게 사만사타바사의 다양한 제품들을 만나보세요 
그리고 모바일에서만 받을 수 있는 특별한 혜택까지! 
지금 바로 사만사타바사 공식 모바일 몰로 접속해보세요~

공식 모바일몰 바로가기>m.samanthakorea.com

10151904_748591471894066_676183535001540

cr: samantha thavasa

Guest LadyAra

class="titleNews" Yun Eun Hye Still Remembers Choreography for Baby Vox Songs

Yoon Eun Hye showed a positive response to the idea of reuniting as Baby Vox.

During November 18’s broadcast of tvN’s Taxi, Kan Mi Yeon, Kim E-Z and Shim Eun Jin, who received a lot of love in 1990’s as members of Baby Vox, appeared as guests and shared stories behind their activities as the 1st generation girl group.

Yun Eun Hye, who was the maknae of Baby Vox, made a video call during the show, showing her strong friendship with the other members.

Yun Eun Hye, who was unable to join Taxi due to her schedules, was asked about the rumors about getting bullied and having a bad relationship with Kan Mi Yeon. When Baby Vox, who was at the center of numerous rumors, disbanded abruptly, many speculated discord between the members as the reason for the disbandment.

[Video] Yun Eun Hye Still Remembers Choreography for Baby Vox Songs

However, Yun Eun Hye said, “(Kan) Mi Yeon unnie was always apologetic towards the members,” adding, “Mi Yeon unnie probably had the most difficult time.”

About the rumor claiming that Yun Eun Hye was beat up many times, she joked, “I had the biggest body, so I couldn’t help but to get hit many times,” bringing out laughter.

When asked about the possibility of reuniting as Baby Vox, Yun Eun Hye said, “It’s possible because I’m the youngest,” making the other members cheer. Then she said, “Unnies forgot all the dance moves and I’m the only one that still remembers.”

[mwave]

Guest kukiemonster

As much as I don't like PSH and the current choice YEH made, I'm wishing her all the best and hope she will grow more as an actress and artist through this project. Whichever decision she made, people bound to criticize her and by undergone this repeating processes, I hope she will find whatever she wish to find.