Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@badsmuler, I knew that it was a box office bomb since I haven't heard anyone talking about his movie at all (ie. no Chinese news). I have no idea where the "doing well in the box-office", "still popular in China" came from. And even if you're the greatest of Hallyu stars the movie itself needs to be good to draw audience. I guess it wasn't. So for people who argued for the project because of his popularity in China, that's bull.

Guest barjavel

Well, starting to shoot a movie without the cast being completed is really weird...It's the best way to be in trouble during filming...Really I don't understand...

Guest Meindles90

Well, I wake up early this morning and walahhh... YEH unni already upload few twitter pics <:-P

B2GvkdnCQAAf57c.jpgB2GvlCzCMAIyXtM.jpg 사랑하는 언니들 'Dear me'의 앨범이 내일 12일에 공개 됩니다~♡ 4년이란 기다림 속에 나오는 앨범!! 부족하지만 함께 작업 할 수 있는 기회를 주셔서 사진도 찍고 영상도 찍고~ 아웅 내가 더 떨린다!
cr. 1003grace

Guest Meindles90

B2Gz8DdCcAAms4Y.jpgB2Gz8ofCYAA1-DN.jpg
공연하는 모습을 보고 팬이되었다가 오랜시간 함께하며 여러가지로 항상 도움만 받았었는데 이렇게나마 보답할 기회가 생겨서 기쁘네요 이번 뮤직비디오 작업을 통해 제게도 큰 도전이고 행복 넘치는 시간이였습니다.

and another one

언니들의 음악처럼 많은 분들께 따뜻함과 사랑이 전달되는 시간들이 되길 바라며 Dear me 화이팅!! 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다.

Embedded image permalink 언니들의 음악처럼 많은 분들께 따뜻함과 사랑이 전달되는 시간들이 되길 바라며 Dear me 화이팅!! 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다.
cr. 1003grace

Someone...translate please...[-O<

Guest santaiah178

It seems YEH's promoted new group Dear.me by informed us to wait for their single release on Nov 12th. It's also been reported that YEH's the one who made the (Dear.me) music video. Those pics are the proofs :D It looks like she's serious in wanting to work off the camera.
@anopinion, media play is nothing new in entertainment industry ;) 

Guest ferlydee

I told you guys I want to comeback here with a big smile, just to see YEH is having fun at the ride and doing her business as producer and director of a music video.  I'm happy for her because she find something that she can use her talent and not being idle.  Good job YEH.

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye become a music video director for a rookie band
http://news.nate.com/view/20141111n15031

2014111111075611174-540x202.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is involved in the process of music video making for rookie band Dear.me (consisting of 2 singer-songwriters/Kim Eun Hee & Sin Haeng) with the title track, "One Foot by foot ".According to JAmi Entertainment official statement, the whole process is done by Yoon Eun Hye. From hair and make-up, costumes, as well as all the shooting and editing work.

Another article : http://news.nate.com/view/20141111n14483http://news.nate.com/view/20141111n12948

Guest santaiah178

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Eun Hye to Direct Music Videos for a Rookie Rock Bandddangha November 10, 2014

Actress Yoon Eun Hye will be trying her hand at directing music videos.

She will be directing rock band Dear.me‘s music videos for their title single “One Step One Step” and “Dear.me.”

Yoon Eun Hye is currently attending film school at Chung-Ang University. She previously screened her short film “Knitting” at various film festivals.

Dear.me is a newcomer band consisting of two musicians. Yoon Eun Hye was in charge of all aspects of their music videos, from directing to deciding on hair and makeup. Up-and-coming actress Han Soo Ah will be starring in the music videos.

Dear.me’s music videos for “One Step One Step” and “Dear.me”, along with their debut digital single, will be released on November 12.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/10/yoo-eun-hye-to-direct-music-videos-for-a-rookie-rock-band/

1376414_782344985156124_4777520420772104
@santaiah178 thanks for info.
I'm so proud that She's An Actress, singer, artist, movie director, music video director,entertainer, model, and fashion. not only that but an amazing woman as well.
i don't mind if she don't do drama or movies as long as she is happy and enjoys doing directing.
10644840_785522451505044_62119253900373810628038_785522351505054_890560047535629

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye serves as the director of new female band Dear.me's upcoming MVs

November 11, 2014 @ 1:06 am
Yoon Eun Hye put her artistic ability to good use as the director of rookie female bandDear.me's upcoming MVs for "One Step At A Time" ("One Step, One Step") and "Dear.me"!

SEE ALSO: Yoon Eun Hye's agency clears up misunderstanding concerning her warning to cyberbullies

Yoon Eun Hye shared, "Although I'm lacking in skill, I'm thankful that my Dear.me unnis entrusted this to me. I became closer with Eun Hee unni, whom I'm friends with, by talking about music and concerts. Through that, I was naturally able to understand the duo's music better, and I was able to take charge of the album-jacket design and music video. This production was a big challenge for me, and I was happy throughout the entire process. I am joyful to walk one step at a time with my labelmates and the group that I'm a fan of. I ask for a lot of love."

Dear.me will release their 1st digital single album on the 12th! Also check out BTS photos of Yoon Eun Hye directing their MVs below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/yoon-eun-hye-serves-as-the-director-of-new-female-band-dearmes-upcoming-mvs

Guest lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye Produces Dear.me’s Music Video

976cbgpjqvbssnseaxm2t2xscogqff6d.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Yoon Eun Hye produced rookie band Dear.me’s music video for the group’s title song and follow up song. She is becoming a hot issue for her invovlement in both videos and also showed her support by posting a message on her Twitter. 

Yoon Eun Hye is currently studying at Chung-Ang University as a graduate student and submitted her own short film at the Busan International Film Festival as her first assignment. ‘The Knitting’ uses a wide angle lens and displays her talent in directing. Fans are excited to see how she will put together the music video for this band. 

biz8h7ok2m2z4g9u6rnf4vd8h5s7ik1j.jpg
Band Dear.me involves the husky voice of vocalist Kim Eun Hee, accompanied by the warm melody of the pianist Shin Haeng Mi. Yoon Eun Hye was responsible for everything including hair, makeup, clothing, and of course editing the footage. The music video stars rookie actress Yeo Soo Ah who expresses the depth of the song. 

Yoon Eun Hye expressed her thanks to Dear.me for letting her direct the musician’s music video. She was already acquainted with Eun Hee and the two got closer thanks to music. From there, the two started with designing the album jacket, moving on to directing the music video. 

Meanwhile, the music video and digital single will be released on November 12. (photo by JARMY Entertainment)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=14608

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION ( BASED ON YEH'S CHINESE TRANSLATION) OF HER WEIBO UPDATE  WHICH IS JUST ALMOST THE SAME WITH HER TWEET]
@尹恩惠_Grace사랑하는 언니들 'Dear me '앨범이 내일 12일에 공개 됩니다. 너무 감사하게도 제가 뮤직비디오를 찍을수 있는 기회를 주셔서 두편의 뮤직비디오제작과 앨범자켓 사진을 찍었어요 제가 더 떨리네요 ^^화려한 작업은 아니였지만 제게는 따뜻했고 행복이 넘치는 작업이였습니다.
The album of my dear sister "Dear me" is on sale tomorrow 12th. Thank you very much for giving me the chance to direct the music video. I directed 2 music videos and album photos. I feel I'm more nervous than them^^although it's not a magnificent piece of work, for me it's a warm and blessed piece of work.
@尹恩惠_Grace공연하는 모습을 보고 팬이 되어 오랜 시간 동안 많은 도움을 받기만 했는데 이번 기회를 통해 부족하지만 도울 수 있는 것들이 많아 기쁩니다. 앞으로도 함께 하고픈 사람들 음악에도 사람의 향기가 묻어나는것 같아요~ 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다.♡
I became a fan after watching their performance. I got help from them for a long time. Now I can reciprocate through this chance. Although there are still a lot of shortage, I'm very happy. They are the people I will be with in the days to come. In the music there are full of aroma of human. Everyone please show your care and love.--

[trans for her weibo update last Nov. 9 ~ the one with Moon Sang Min and her friends]
@尹恩惠_Grace부산에서 바이킹 탔어요 오예~ 신난다!♡

Rode Viking (Pirate Ship) in Busan wow~ it's really fun / awesome !♡ 

Credit: @YC216 twittter
link to EunHye's weibo : http://www.weibo.com/u/5336726164
By the way, YEH's number of weibo follower is increasing quite fast (actress level(?)) :-bd :-bd =D> =D>

anopinion said: I knew that it was a box office bomb since I haven't heard anyone talking about his movie at all (ie. no Chinese news). I have no idea where the "doing well in the box-office", "still popular in China" came from. And even if you're the greatest of Hallyu stars the movie itself needs to be good to draw audience. I guess it wasn't. So for people who argued for the project because of his popularity in China, that's bull.