Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

KristineMarie said: This is just a movie. I think Park Si Hoo is a great actor too, I have seen him in Cheongdamdong Alice, Prosecutor Princess, Queen of Reversal. Poor guy because of that scandal, but he wasnt convicted, it's just not right he's overly discriminated, he deserves the chance to comeback, if it's this movie, then good for him. I admire YEH for being professional and taking this bold step in her career, indeed she's living a real Christian life, she'll definitely be blessed more in life. Who knows, maybe she'd get to marry a real Prince so our dear Yoon Eun Hye can be a real Princess someday. Forgive my fantasy, but something like that, good blessings for her kind heart.

Guest lovelyfan

Yoon Eun Hye & Makeup Artist Park Tae Yoon @ YSL Makeup Show at Busan Lotte Department Store 2014.11.07
  Q0fUEKS.jpg
cXJKggw.jpg

Cre: parktaeyun, jae_eon IG

Guest Meindles90

After many bad news, It's good to see that she was fine and still smile brightly... Hope she can enjoy her time with family and friend while she off work

Guest santaiah178

Another reason i dislike this movie for YEH because its too " male centris "...i hope my prediction will be wrong later, but i think soon after this movie release, all credit will give to PSH...the main story is all about him...  
What will YEH get from this ??? Another POPULARITY...she doesn't need it again...everyone knew that YEH is very popular in Japan, China and internationally...
@badsmuler, I think it's too soon to say that "all credit will give to PSH" since YEH doesn't say yes to this project yet. But I agree with you the initial plot is too male-centric. I don't know what does YEH see in this project considering the plot. It will just give advantage mostly to PSH since YEH's more popular internationally. Except, maybe it's true that YEH's aim is to help him revive his career. I can't say much if that's the case. I just hope they will rewrite the plot if YEH's confirmed. I pray everything will end well [-O<
As for PSH case, I can't talk much since I try to be neutral here.
Anyway, love her appearance at YSL event. Simple yet elegant :x Thanks everyone for the updates :)

Guest ferlydee

Wow, all I can say is wow, with all the photos of YEH in YSL outlet, she really is stunning.  I can' say much regarding the suppose to be movie with PSH, I thought YEH is looking at something neutral in terms of story plot but we really have to wait until it starts and see where the plot goes.  I am not too keen of her pairing with this actor, but whatever YEH's decision is, we have to respect it, as she has mentioned, she is trying to compromise with her fans and at the same time, live her life in accordance with what she believe is right.  I just hope all her fans will support her in whatever endeavor she pursues, she has given us joy, so let's give it back to her.  That is all I can say dear fans.

• Park Shi-hoo (Alice in Cheongdam-dong) is confirmed for After Love, where he’ll play a cold and heartless former pilot who now works at an airline company. The film will be a melodrama about Park’s character failing to appreciate his love when she was by his side, but realizing his love for her only after her departure. We’ve yet to receive confirmation from Yoon Eun-hye (Mi-rae’s Choice), who was offered the co-starring role, but we should have her decision soon. Filming begins this month on Jeju Island andAfter Love is targeting a May 2015 release. [Star News]
    http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/news-bites-november-8-2014/

santaiah178 said: I think it's too soon to say that "all credit will give to PSH" since YEH doesn't say yes to this project yet. But I agree with you the initial plot is too male-centric. I don't know what does YEH see in this project considering the plot. It will just give advantage mostly to PSH since YEH's more popular internationally. Except, maybe it's true that YEH's aim is to help him revive his career. I can't say much if that's the case. I just hope they will rewrite the plot if YEH's confirmed. I pray everything will end well [-O<
As for PSH case, I can't talk much since I try to be neutral here.
Anyway, love her appearance at YSL event. Simple yet elegant :x Thanks everyone for the updates :)