Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest trangvu310

Omg...I feel so breathless while i knew Noona has the press conference.....Good news or bad news..Eun Hye noona never did that before unless she has new project  :(( :(( :((.Anyway,I wish all the best wishes for noona !! Eun Hye noona 's no 1 !! fighting  :-bd

I am getting so nervous.   This year has been really bad for me.   I hope that she does not get married to someone I don't like.   I rather her tell us about her next project.   That will be much better for me so I can see her little bit more before married life.   However, if she is happy then I am happy with it too.   I feel like that since those crazy girls said about marriage, she decided to tell everyone publicly. i think that is why she is holding presscon.   I am so worried.   

Guest kevin1320

Im 100% sure the person that T-ara talked about was not yeh

And i heard she has her personal press conference for her drama. Mand maybe its for China media. Normaly, actors will have to go to china to promote it but china media usualy come to korean for yeh's promotion. Isnt it neat????? Haha

Im nervous too, and maybe she will anounce her wedding too hahahahahahaha

Anyone want yeh marry now?

well if she want to get marry I will give her my full blessing afterall if being a Hallyu star still can have time to find true love it is really very difficult. I rather see her marry now (if she want) then can't find a soulmate till 34~36? :-S

class="articletitle"Which K-Pop Idol Turns into True Actress?

Many 'singers turned actresses' have been gaining attention lately.

49242.jpg

Many 'singers turned actresses' have been gaining attention lately.

These 'singers' are now becoming full on actresses with great skill that its hard to believe that they were once singers.

Yoon Eun Hye is now playing a role in the MBC drama, "I Miss You," with JYJ member Yoochun. In the beginning, many people criticized them thinking that they would not do well in acting. However, their great acting skills allowed them to be acknowledged by the industry and the public.

Yoon Eun Hye has been known for her bright and cheery roles in dramas. However, she surprised fans with her new melodramatic acting skills.

* I deleted those not relevant to YEH :P

Guest elham1430291993

vegaspink said: There are too many possibilities...1. School2. Hiatus3. Collaboration4. Big Endorsement5. Relationship6. Marriage7. Family8. Missing You9. Acting10. New Project11. Nothing....  She just wanted one...  

-after hiding for sometime coz of withdrawal syndrome, i get to read a good news and a not so good news.
bad news:  that rumor i read couple pages back is the 2nd ridiculous rumor i ever heard about YEH (true or not..i think they're not talking about YEH, if they are then they don't have brains). 
good news: she'll have a press con. i'm actually looking forward to it.                   my wild guess would be: about her performance in IMY...                   going back to school..                  then her future projects (cf or photo shoot) drama or movie would be better in late spring or summer                  a fan meeting (either japan or china) which is unfair:P:P (just jealous ok?) how about other countries in asia? like my country Phils?:P
--she might get asked about the recent rumor but don't think she will really address that (most likely her answer:                   they didn't mention my name so i'm sure they're not talking about me or it doesn't bother me at all)- i don't think she's in a relationship the girl has been busy (heard relationship in korea doesn't last if one doesn't have time to date their BF/GF) unless they date in their houses..
- i'll just wait for that day when she announce that she's taking a break coz she's getting married and focus on her personal life. (i'm pretty sure she will not say that on her coming press con.) if she will then i'll be glad and say finally YEH found the ONE.
thanks everyone for the pics and news update. i'm really grateful. so, i'm guessing @lhay from the phils huh? and so many others here hello!

Guest 50julieng

C0139Hello fans...Wow so many juicy news..YEH has a presscon about MY's drama making me nervous, I don't think my heart will take any more shocks adding with Tara issues..I am speechless!!  Thank you all your updated!  I am still in this mode ..Smiley_goodluck_yellow..     Please-us for good news and still worry sick about what 's up with the presscon?Smiley-think004Shrug

Honestly, I was more nervous of her announcing a hiatus than a marriage or relationship talk...  Besides, I am a naturally nervous person... I get nervous just walking.  Happy that the drama is so popular that she is having a presscon about it.. Hopefully she will say that she won't wait too long for her next project..

vegaspink said: Honestly, I was more nervous of her announcing a hiatus than a marriage or relationship talk...  Besides, I am a naturally nervous person... I get nervous just walking.  Happy that the drama is so popular that she is having a presscon about it.. Hopefully she will say that she won't wait too long for her next project..

girls my random thought here...i believe the press conf. is bout imy ending, her acknowledgment to imy, probably thanking her fans for giving so much love to imy, her current n future plan...i doubt it will be anything negative or marriage plans....but hey i can b wrong.... i hope yeh will not address the recent controversy on some unknown actresses witty gossip mgses in their own chatroom...looking at it, it not even worth it toking bout these actresses (tara,, ina..being kdrama fans never haf i even heard of these name)...therefore, lets not worry n just wait for yeh on 24...i m excited to see what c haf to say... ;)

Wow, press conference? About what indeed! lol 
Sooo, there is a certain k-pop singer who has the time to gossip ¨possibly¨about uri YEH? I did not know this girl at all until today....she did make sure people know who she is. LOL  Sigh....I believe she is trying to end her career fast if she is choosing to go against TOP stars like YEH. [-X
Kyaaaa press con...press con...PRESS CON!!! I am sooo excited! What is she going to say?? Can´t wait!!! \:D/

oo...was it singers idol??? lol i tot it was actresses...my bad on the eariler post cuz i wrote actresses... i haf limited knowledge on kpop but still i never heard of these name... 2 more days to press conf.

oo...was it singers idol??? lol i tot it was actresses...my bad on the eariler post cuz i wrote actresses... i haf limited knowledge on kpop but still i never heard of these name... 2 more days to press conf.