Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yllej18

the nominees for 2011 SBS Drama Awards were announced..sadly YEH didn't received any nomination even for the popularity or couple award..=(you can check it on this website.. http://tv.sbs.co.kr/poll/index.html

Guest santaiah178

Helloooo warriors...

Please don't be upset by news that our YEH didn't make it into nominee for SBS drama awards. To be included in one of TV awards (as the nominee) is good but to be excluded from that event didn't mean the end of her career. She's still young, she still have a long way to go to prove herself that she's one of the best in her career. And I believe she will reach that position in the future since she's got talent. The cynical people might see my view with dubiousness but I believe of my YEH. I just hope she will give her own career/reputation first priority in choosing her next project rather than the other's, cause experience's proved that she will gain nothing by putting the other's importance first (MFL & LTM)   

SBS can excluded her from the list of their drama award's nominee but YEH is still one of the most sought after actress in K ent. industry. Many PC want to cast her for their next project, it's proven by many rumors mentioning her name for some project on 2012. So cheer up warriors. When the time come she will shine again biggrin.gif

Helloooo warriors...

Please don't be upset by news that our YEH didn't make it into nominee for SBS drama awards. To be included in one of TV awards (as the nominee) is good but to be excluded from that event didn't mean the end of her career. She's still young, she still have a long way to go to prove herself that she's one of the best in her career. And I believe she will reach that position in the future since she's got talent. The cynical people might see my view with dubiousness but I believe of my YEH. I just hope she will give her own career/reputation first priority in choosing her next project rather than the other's, cause experience's proved that she will gain nothing by putting the other's importance first (MFL & LTM)   

SBS can excluded her from the list of their drama award's nominee but YEH is still one of the most sought after actress in K ent. industry. Many PC want to cast her for their next project, it's proven by many rumors mentioning her name for some project on 2012. So cheer up warriors. When the time come she will shine again *quoted image*

I agreed with you (100%) ..She already won Baeksang best actress for Coffee Prince besting all contenders from different television stations --- a great feat for a very young age....

Please give us hints about the rumors projects .....please please please

Guest 50julieng

5676.gifI wish you all a

457557.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS and      

5745.gifHAPPY NEW YEAR                              

3454344.gifwith LOVE  and                          

68976.gifHAPPINESS....

Guest spekmov

Hi, i just found news related to YEH but i still don't understand what they're saying :{ please someone make the translate... http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1301m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=11122309443498&cDateYear=2011&cDateMonth=12&cDateDay=23

Guest santaiah178

Hi, i just found news related to YEH but i still don't understand what they're saying :{ please someone make the translate... http://www.fnnews.co...=12&cDateDay=23

Yep, I also found the same article at nate & (korean) yahoo. Something about she (in this case her father) has won a lawsuit, against who ???

Could someone who know Korean translate it please...

Guest santaiah178

Yep, I also found the same article at nate & (korean) yahoo. Something about she (in this case her father) has won a lawsuit, against who ???

Could someone who know Korean translate it please...

Nevermind... I found the translate article :

Yoon Eun-hye wins "No compensation for no evidence"

Actress Yoon Eun-Hye won the case against the Ginseng Farming Association.

The Seoul Central court ruled that "Yoon doesn't have any responsibility of compensation" in the case that was filed against Yoon Eun-Hye, her father and the Daehan City GasCo., Ltd by the Ginseng Farming Association.

The Ginseng Farming Association rented out apart of a building that is owned by actress Yoon Eun-Hye in May 2010. The contract states that with 2 months of unpaid rent, the contract is automatically cancelled and the building should be vacated.

The association couldn't pay the rent since the end of that year so was pressure by Yoon's side to vacate the premises. The association then signed a confirmation in January that said it will pay the unpaid rent in three months time.

Yoon's father later found out about the unpaid gas fees and notified the Daehan City Gas, who cut supply right away.

The association then filed a suit against Yoon and others for the reason that, "More than 5000 7 years old wood cultivated Ginseng have frosted because the boiler froze" and asked for a compensation of 4.2 billion won.

However, the court said, "There is no evidence to prove such damage as the plaintiff claims so there is no reason to investigate into other statements and this case is dismissed".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... (Korean )

http://www.hancinema...ence-36658.html

Guest spekmov

thank goodness, i thought our YEH in trouble few minutes ago  :sweatingbullets: Thank U santaiah178 for U fast reply :lol:

Anyway about YEH family, did YEH come from rich family? just imagine...    :rolleyes:

Guest santaiah178

thank goodness, i thought our YEH in trouble few minutes ago  :sweatingbullets: Thank U santaiah178 for U fast reply :lol:

Anyway about YEH family, did YEH come from rich family? just imagine...    :rolleyes:                             

Yup, I also have the same thought as yours when I found that article. Thanks God it's about her winning a case. Just wonder how come they can keep it (the process) unnoticed (by media) since YEH is so popular.

About her family, as far as I know she's came from a "not so rich" family, that's why she's opted to become a member of Baby VOX cause her father couldn't financed her college fee after she's graduated from high school. So after that she become the "breadwinner" of her family. Such a tough task at a young age. That's why she's alway being empathy & provide some aid to the needy or the unfortunate oneswub.gif And although now she's become one of the richest celebs in Korea she always keep humble & down to earth.  

Guest spekmov

Yup, I also have the same thought as yours when I found that article. Thanks God it's about her winning a case. Just wonder how come they can keep it (the process) unnoticed (by media) since YEH is so popular.

About her family, as far as I know she's came from a "not so rich" family, that's why she's opted to become a member of Baby VOX cause her father couldn't financed her college fee after she's graduated from high school. So after that she become the "breadwinner" of her family. Such a tough task at a young age. That's why she's alway being empathy & provide some aid to the needy or the unfortunate ones*quoted image* And although now she's become one of the richest celebs in Korea she always keep humble & down to earth.  

yeah... love the words santaiah178, keep humble & down to earth.. that one of the reason why I love YEH

this pic is when YEH graduate

2ugot1v.gif

and one of my fav YEH selcapic in Bali :phew:

2.jpg?type=w2

O, and I forgot, I'm always want to say this, "this forum seems like the most popular since there are so many guest everyday" isn't it  :lol:

p.s forgive me to re-post the pics again, i just wanna make this forum live with put some pics:P

Hi to All

:)

May this Christmas end the present year

On a cheerful note and make way

For a fresh and bright new year.

Here’s wishing you a

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

FCD16033-0BC6-4DB7-9AD0-7E956A2CE948.gif

C586BFD4-718C-4C8E-8907-7F0CF2D33CBC.gif

christmas-greeting-card.gif

*quoted image* WELCOME new fans..

DEHC...so pretty....I want a YEH's calendar for next year!! Let me know if you live in California and selling her's calendar..lol

hi @50julieng thank you sis! ^_^ but I don't live in California or anywhere in the U.S. I'm living in Asia originally from Philippines ;) If I'll be able to give you YEH's calendar i'll give it for free :sweatingbullets::D

Hi to all & a Very Christmas everyone!

looking forward for a bright & Joyful New Year

ED4265A7-F748-45B1-A294-11021851FA74.jpg

Guest arvierex66

tHE HELL with SBS Drama Awards 2011. YEH was not even nominated in any categories. Best Couple with KJH missed a nomination?!! This is insane! IS THE COLA KISS unforgettable? HELL NO!

Guest chan-bin

Please vote.**** YOON EUN HEY ****

http://dramas-mangas-sensei.over-blog.com/article-les-dms-awards-2011-elisez-le-meilleur-acteur-drama-et-actrice-91648939.html