Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Here's a fancam of Yoon Eun Hye and Go Soo at MAMA.....  This one is a fancam based on Yoon Eun Hye and Go Soo.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaodAIprydQ

Credit: fc787761

It's cute how YEH fans and talks to Go Soo on the way to the center of the stage.......  I noticed that SNSD turned and bowed to YEH first before GS too....

Guest kevin1320

thanks vegaspink for the vid...

i love how she walked with her hand on his arm, she also talked to him comfortably and fan him as well..

im sure they know each other well, otherwise YEH would never do that

=====================

1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

Entertainment Bldg Central, Hong Kong 에 위치한 MCM store방문한 파파라치컷!(๑╹ڡ╹)╭ ~ ♡ post.ly/4DpuI

17 minutes ago

A Paparazzi cut from visiting the MCM store at the Entertainment Bldg Central, Hong Kong.

0x111dc1d0jpegscaled100.jpg

0x1221c080jpegscaled100.jpg

cr: CDBloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.ne...03grace/page/69

========================

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

홍콩에서의 어제모습 ~~기사사진 몇장올립니당!! 인터뷰하는사진은 표정이 넘 웃겨서 ㅋㅋㅋ post.ly/4CptI

My appearance in Hong Kong yesterday ~~ I'm posting few pictures from the articles!! My expression in the picture during an interview is way too funny, kekeke post.ly/4CptI

0xfa8eae0jpegscaled1000.jpg

0x119ecce0jpegscaled100.jpg

0xfa36160jpegscaled1000.jpg

cr: CDbloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/twitter-yehs-tweets-1003grace/page/68

@50julieng 

I tried to wait for YEH for an autograph until 9:30pm....but the security guards said she left earlier from some secret pathway, I don't think there is one, so I really wonder how can she escape from our "eyes".

@MariYEH 

From your extensive knowledge of YEH, I thought you have met her in person already!~ hehe, I regret the spot I chose was a bit far...should have picked a closer place so could see more clearly!!! Actually there weren't too many of her fans outside, I bumped into some baiduers and YEH.cn gals. Around 15? They prepared gifts for YEH too.  But too bad not all could pass their gift to her, cos she left so secretly, or may be she just wanted to keep realllly low profile.  Sigh, there were only like 5 of us to wait for her outside the store but she still would not come out to meet us. T_T

@chichocs

;) lol , Thanks for sharing the news.

YEH's tweets, waiting for translation ^^.  From her last tweet I assumed she returned to Korea safe and sound.  Who are these two ppl she corresponds?

1003Grace YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

@Digitaku0927 넹 죠아요~~^^

@jaystick 그러게요 ㅠㅠ 송별회도 해야하는데 ~ 조만간 뭉쳐요 이름하여 연말...성송별회

@Digitaku0927 넹~~~아 마따!!!콘서트하죠????

@Digitaku0927 크하하 그랬구나그랬구나 ~~ 역쉬 동생한테 맛난고사달라는 오빤 오빠뿐이예용 ~^^ 덕운씨랑 뭉치자~~~~!!!오예~

한국에 잘 도착했습니다~ 많은분들관심,응원속에 잘 마치고 왔습니다 감사합니다~ 아 좋다! (๑>◡<๑) 날씨가 마니풀렸다해도 옷 따숩게입고 감기조심~아시죠? 저는 긴장풀렸는지 아주조금 콜록콜록 ㅎㅎ;;

Here's a fancam of Yoon Eun Hye and Go Soo at MAMA.....  This one is a fancam based on Yoon Eun Hye and Go Soo.... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaodAIprydQ

Credit: fc787761

It's cute how YEH fans and talks to Go Soo on the way to the center of the stage.......  I noticed that SNSD turned and bowed to YEH first before GS too....

Thanks for the vid and I really enjoyed seeing her communication with Go Soo........lol.... :w00t:

Guest MariYEH

AMAzing soompi article

Overreact Much? Netizens Too Critical of Stars' "Thoughtless" Remarks?

by: hotshotlover30 on Dec 12, 2011

Last week, actress Yoon Eun Hye was under the spotlight for her “thoughtless” remark regarding her experience using the public transportation for the first time in ten years. She called the experience “valuable” and “dangerous,” offending netizens who use public transportations daily. I, for one, feel netizens overreacted. I’m from a suburb in California, and cars are basically considered your feet – you can’t get anywhere without them. There are no subways, no buses, and no way you can possibly get anywhere by just walking. So here I am in Seoul, and I am terrified of public transportations. Bus drivers here drive like madmen – speeding and braking like there’s no tomorrow – and people breathe down your neck – not to mention sniff you – in subways. Oh! Did I mention that you see your life flash before your eyes during a cab ride? Ok ok, so I’m exaggerating just a tad bit, but the experience is scary…especially if you haven’t used public transportations before. So I completely understand where Yoon Eun Hye’s coming from – she was just being honest about what her feelings were.

So many celebrities have been under the spotlight for these so-called “thoughtless” remarks. However, it begs me to ask…aren’t they just being honest? They’re truthfully expressing their real problems and thoughts.

The reason why variety shows started gaining prominence in the first place was because it allowed fans to get personal with their favorite celebs. It opened up an outlet where their favorite stars can tell their stories. However, the more celebrities opened up about their thoughts, the more netizens jumped on them for being contrived or bragging. Is this really fair? This prompted me to look up past instances where celebs were criticized for their “thoughtless” words. (the rest of the article can be read in this link pls. dont forget to leave a comment http://www.soompi.com/news/do-netizens-overreact-to-stars-thoughtless-remarks#comments

한국에 잘 도착했습니다~ 많은분들관심,응원속에 잘 마치고 왔습니다 감사합니다~ 아 좋다! (๑>◡<๑) 날씨가 마니풀렸다해도 옷 따숩게입고 감기조심~아시죠? 저는 긴장풀렸는지 아주조금 콜록콜록 ㅎㅎ;;

I just got back to Korea~ Thanks to many of your interest and support, I was able to return after completing a successful event.~ I'm happy! While the weather has gotten bit warmer, you know that you have to stay careful not to catch cold~ right? I guess I must be relieved (from anxiety) since I'm coughing a bit this morninig..hehe

3 mins ago via SimplyTweet

Digitaku@ Digitaku0927

@ 1003Grace 은혜야! 오빠 소집해제했오!!!:) 맛있는거 사죠^^ ㅋㅋㅋ

Eun Hye! Oppa (I) just got discharged for the military service!!!!!!:) Treat me to something good^^kekeke

6 mins via Twitter for iPhone

@ Digitaku0927 크하하 그랬구나그랬구나 ~~ 역쉬 동생한테 맛난고사달라는 오빤 오빠뿐이예용 ~^^ 덕운씨랑 뭉치자~~~~!!!오예~

Ahahaha I see I see ~~ Of course, you are the only oppa out there who'd ask a dongseng (younger person) for a treat ~^^ Let's get together with Duk Woon~~~~!!! Oh yeah~

6 mins via SimplyTweet

Digitaku@ Digitaku0927

@ 1003Grace ㅇㅇ고생했오:) 이제 빡세게 일 해서 많이 벌어야지:)!!! 어서 같이보자!!! 푹 쉬어!!!:)

ㅇㅇYou've done well Now you've better work hard and make money :)!!! Let's get together soon!!! Rest well!!!:)

4 mins via Twitter for iPhone

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜@1003Grace

@Digitaku0927 넹~~~아 마따!!!콘서트하죠????

Yup~~~Ah..that's right!!! You have a concert, right???

13 hrs via SimplyTweet

Digitaku@Digitaku0927

@1003Grace 응응:) 요즘 쭉 공연 연습중이야:) 시간 괜찮으면 덕은이랑 보러와!!!!!!

Yup yup:) We are constantly practicing for the concert these days:) Come and watch with Duk Woo if you have any free time!!!!:D

13 hrs via Twitter for iPad

YoonEunHye♥윤은혜@1003Grace

@Digitaku0927 넹 죠아요~~^^

Yup, sounds good~~^^

13 hrs via SimplyTweet

Jae-Hyeon Sung @jaystick

@1003Grace 고생하셨습니다~^^ 저도 맛있는거 사주세요~!!

You went through a lot~^^ Treat me to something good as well~!!

In reply to YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

@jaystick 그러게요 ㅠㅠ 송별회도 해야하는데 ~ 조만간 뭉쳐요 이름하여 연말...성송별회

That's what I'm saying ㅠㅠ we also have to have the end of the year party ~ Let's all get together soon..for the farewell party..

42 sec ago In reply to Jae-Hyeon Sung

Jae-Hyeon Sung @jaystick

@1003Grace ㅎㅎ 송별+송년+신년회 하시면 되겠네요^^;;; 성송송신! 송구영신!

hehe I guess we can hold a farewell+end of the year+new year's party^^;;;

1 min ago In reply to YoonEunHye♥윤은혜

cr CDBloom - YoonEunHye.net

Guest MariYEH

source: http://kpopfever.com/2011/12/yoon-eun-hye-looks-classy-even-in-paparazzi-pictures-in-hong-kong/

Yoon Eun Hye looks classy even in paparazzi pictures in Hong Kong

BY CERIDWEN – DECEMBER 12, 2011

POSTED IN: FASHION, ICANDY

yooneunhyehongkongpapar.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye‘s pictures taken by the paparazzi while she was staying in Hong Kong have been revealed.

A Chinese online media revealed pictures of Yoon Eun Hye captured on December 9th for a media outlet in Hong Kong.

According to the reports, around 4pm on December 9th, Yoon Eun Hye visited the MCM sales floor in Central, Hong Kong with 4 of the insiders including the bodyguard.

yooneunhyehongkongpapar.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye tied her hair neatly in a pony tail wearing a pair of sunglasses and a black trench coat completed her chic look. Yoon Eun Hye also had with her the yellow crocodile bag that became all the buzz as part of her airport fashion when she left Korea for Hong Kong.

Many who saw Yoon Eun Hye remarked that even though she was pretty covered up with the sunglasses, etc, still could not hide her beautiful looks.

Yoon Eun Hye was in attendance at the opening event of MCM Satellite Store on December 8th in Times Square, Hong Kong. Check out the photos from the event on the 8th below.

Guest lsquarew

A fan blogged about YEH as every girl's Cinderella dream. YEH is who she dreams of being. 

Is she your Cinderella dream too?

Vote for YEH here!

http://www.stylesatirist.com/2011/12/yoon-eun-hye-my-cinderella-dream.html

Guest santaiah178

Just want to share an article regarding Kpop anti-fan which is featured on my country's media.

5 most crazy behaviors of Kpop anti-fan

Monday, December 05, 2011

jurnaldunia.com – Despite having thousand of fans, a Kpop idol also has anti-fans. Their behavior sometime so outrageous it can endanger the idol life. Many things can be done by anti-fans. From just screaming indecent words to try poisoning the idol. So these are 5 artists who’ve got the worst “treatment” from Kpop anti-fans.

1. Hangeng 'Super Junior'

This ex member of Super Junior had been surprised by a man that jumped to the stage and yelling at him to go back to China. He's also got a "present" in the form of a small bag pocket full of blood and a picture of him stabbed by a sharp blade. 

2. Taecyeon '2PM'

It wasn't an anti-fans behavior, but coming from a very "weird" fans. Taecyeon "2PM" had been received a letter which was said "You can't life without me". The crazy thing is, she wrote that letter with her menstrual blood. She even enclosed the "pads" to prove the authenticity of the blood..

3. Yoon Eun Hye

Don’t know why, but the beautiful Yoon Eun Hye, ex member of Baby VOX and an actress, has so many anti-fans. She had been attacked (by an anti-fans) with water gun containing soy sauce & vinegar. Eun Hye was rushed to hospital since it has damaged her eyes.

4. Yunho 'TVXQ'

Yunho "TVXQ"'s life had also been threatened on 2006 because of anti-fans. He drank some juice on a bottle which actually had already been mixed with super glue. He's vomiting blood and rushed to the hospital. Heechul "Super Junior" who's defended him on "social media" at that time had been threatened also. But fortunately the "culprit" finally got arrested.

5. Jay Park

Jay Park had been threatened when he's still a leader of 2PM on 2009. The anti-fans found his old post on his Myspace's account which is said "Korea is gay. I hate Koreans". The sentence which he wrote on 2006 has been used as a "weapon" by other anti-fans. More than 3 thousand people signed a petition : "Jaebum should commit suicide" for Jay. As a result, Jay had to go back to USA and finally decided to leave 2PM. 

http://www.jurnaldun...-kpop-yang.html

PS : With many (Korean) netizen criticized her lately I think it's relevant to share this article. Praying that our YEH doesn't have to endure that (worst) experience again sleep.gif