@Elizhka....yup..maybe hihihi ^_^

@Lovelyfan...thanks for the pictures :lol:

Jinli CF in Taiwan entertainment report

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7gncMDgWUxo/

here LTM magazine in China...  B)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1159270125

Guest MariYEH

@ chicchocs

What???!!they hugged after the photoshoot??!!hahaha..what was that for?!hmmm..Oh maybe EThan was very delightful working w/ our lovely girl!kekeke..

YEH is so cute w/ baby v.o.x photo! :w00t:

They hugged because YEH gave him a gift, that's the thing that he was holding.

@Elizhka....yup..maybe hihihi ^_^

@Lovelyfan...thanks for the pictures :lol:

Jinli CF in Taiwan entertainment report

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7gncMDgWUxo/

here LTM magazine in China... B)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1159270125

Do you know what they said in that Entertainment Report? And do you know eactly when they are releasing the full version of the CF? Thanks!!!

@ MariYEH...thanks for the explanation  :lol:

@Vegaspink...they just said  "Recently, South Korean popular actress Yoon Eun Hye together with Ethan Ruan for the well-known mobile phone brand endorsement JinLi , YEH has a variety of lovely shape appeared that caught viewers/everyone attentions " ^_^ others I don't know cause can't watch the video (my internet  sucks) -_-

about the full version of the CF...till now no news at weibo...just wait ok!  ;)

here 2002 video..YEH in the Variety program...she only in the sideline n sit beside RAIN ^_^

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1159861034

Guest kevin_eunhye

i thought the same thing as you, ss...

i saw some gift he was holding, then i thought he was probably touched by Eun Hye

Oh thank you so much MariYeh for the explanation!And Ethan was so happy to recieved gift from YEH!kekeke

I miss YEH.. :tears: hope we will not wait long for her next project! ;)

Guest amber1982

The set of pictures where she is wearing the bunny headband is soooo adorable!

Nobody can do the cutesy expressions better than she does!

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks chichocs for all the pictures...

i remember u said u r new here right?? oh yeah, u r really new cause u r more active than us....

newbie tends to be more active....seriously, cause i remember the time that i just joined 4rum,  i posted a lot...but now im kinda lazy hehe

btw, im jealous of her stylist...she is everywhere with YEH

Guest 50julieng
AddEmoticons1284.gifHello Chicchos...YEH is 27 or 28 years old...but how can she looks so adorable with bunny ears...and her face expressions so priceless cutesy....AddEmoticons09745.gifThis is the best CF ever with all the beautiful pictures from her ...thanks sis AddEmoticons12816.gif

@ 50Julieng...yeah sis...she's so cute..hahaha....cant believe she already 28  ;)

@Kevin...same thought...so envy when I saw that picture...I just lucky lurker  B)

@Lovelyfan...thank you for the picture....can't wait the CF vids :P

Guest kevin_eunhye

*quoted image*Hello Chicchos...YEH is 27 or 28 years old...but how can she looks so adorable with bunny ears...and her face expressions so priceless cutesy....*quoted image*This is the best CF ever with all the beautiful pictures from her ...thanks sis *quoted image*

for me, her best CF is still the Beyond CF that she was half naked...

that CF was amazing and she actually show viewer everything the product need to be shown....

and her Beyond pictures were amazing too

Guest santaiah178

I've got some bad news guys...

Remember that the producer of LTM's OST "Lovin Ice Cream" were planning to release it as a duet with YEH & KJH voice but it turn out they've already released it with just KJH & As One (the original singer) voice. This version is exclusively part of the Japanese OST for Lie to Me.

It's been reported earlier that there're some disagreement regarding the profit sharing of this song that made YEH pull out from taking part in this song. But now there are some possibility that the disagreement's been triggered by the dispute between The House (YEH's company) & KJH's. Like what has been written by a commenter at Koalaplaysground.com, soraya.  

She wrote :

YEH isn’t in this (Lovin ice cream song) is because of profit  sharing disputes with KJH’s company.  YEH’s company wanted a fair 50/50  but Kang Ji Hwan’s company wanted more than her company which I think is  total BS because everyone knew that it was YEH’s idea to use the Ice  Cream song by As One. So she didn’t participate.This isn’t the first time KJH’s company low blowed YEH, the first  time was when his company demanded that his name be placed before hers  on the credits.

That’s the advantage of  being in a big company like KJH cause they will agressively push things  for their talents career.YEH’s the House company and YEH herself is too relaxed, when she built  her management agency she said she wanted it to be a home like/family  like atmosphere wherein people working for her will feel at ease, but  they are way too relaxed in my opinion. 

I remember many people went berserk when KJH’s name was written on the  credits first, especially coz everyone in the entertainment industry  knew that YEH has been chosen first and she accepted Lie To Me as  loyalty towards Verdi Media the production company that she was supposed  to do the drama ‘Love Song’ with, but fell through cause of Park Yong  Ha’s death. So when KJH’s company pushed for his name to be written  first, many, even non YEH fans thought it was absurd and a lot of people  didn’t like that YEH just let it happen.

My link

PS : I bring this up not because I want fans of both actors to go "berserk" or YEH fans became at enmity with KJH fans. I just want YEH fans knew the real condition regarding this matter. Hoping that YEH's fans can take this info with open mind.

Wave back to chichocs :P & also lovelyfan & kevin. Thank you for all your contribution to this thread :D