Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mytafan

she is really pretty, charm and sexy . she look more mature . I really disappointed about JJH said about YEH . anyway I hope they are couple , actually. :P:D

Guest hajjah

I think Bi n Eric suit YEH more,they can sing n dance togather(that would be so cool!) Anyone agree with me??? : P

:D i absolutely agree with you,after watching yeh in concert(i watch it in youtube) with Bi ,i thought yeh also will be fine if they could acting together in any drama or movie.Maybe i watch goong a lot so i just thinking about ji hoon only,but the thruth is yeh ia suitable and she is flexible to be an heroine for any other actor....

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest minshoo

Plus I want to see YEH with other korean hotties like Hyun Bin or Lee Jun Ki. And I don't know why but just a random thought - I think YEH & se7en would look amazing together.

YES YES i would think YEH and Se7en look great together. have you watch the show called 'Perfect Match' they were paired couple of times on that show. they look super cute and i think hes the only one that can carry her on that show lol. and Se7en now is HOT!!!! he looks manly now :D

Guest BhUterFly05

I really agree with YEH pairing up with more cuties and hotties...I wanna see her with Hyun Bin...he's sooo handsome....they would look great together too!!! I wanna see a comedy out of them both...it would be awesome!

Guest mizzlinhie

I want to see her w/ Eric too xD But I like seeing Chaegyung & Shin together hihi :] Well who cares, as long as it's YEH drama then we should support it all the way !!

Guest BhUterFly05

^^ she looks so pretty in this picture....i have to say she looks diffrent now from wen she was in Baby Vox...

Now she's glowing with this warm ora around her. I love her dress by the way! Wanna see her again in xman though..i miss her :tears: ...but hopefully il see more of her...Goong 2...

Guest ivylive

Kinda agree that she looks so different now than when she was with baby vox and much as I love their sexy image I prefer the sweet & bubbly image she has right now. Hope that someone can post the actual article of this magazine.

Guest vignette

Though I'll remain a big fan of her team-up with JJH I would like to see her paired up with Eric or Hyun bin too. Any idea how much is the retail price of that magazine cause I'm planning to order one.

Guest vignette

I saw this at KHN thread and I'm happy to see our YEH included in the list since she is still a newbie.

The most popular actors/actress in the first half of this year

[Yonhap News, 2006-04-18 19:40]

[seoul, Yonhap News, Kang Jong-hoon reporter]

Jang Dong-Gun and Jeon Ji-hyun were selected as the most popular male and female actors recently. In singer section, Rain and Lee Hyo-lee and in comedian section Yoo Jae-suk and Jo Hye-ryun took the 1st places.

Lee’s PR and Research Limited conducted survey on the popularity of entertainers from March 25th to 31st to 1335 people, male and female from 15 to 65 years old, in 5 big cities nationwide.

In male actor category, Jang Dong-Gun with 17.2% of total votes took the 1st place; retained his position at last year’s second half, followed by Kwon Sang-Woo(5.4%), Lee Jun-ki (4.4%), Ahn Sung-ki (4.3%), and Bae Yong-joon (3.6%).

Complete list of top 10 for male actor category:

1. Jang Dong-Gun

2. Kwon Sang-Woo

3. Lee Jun-ki (4.4%)

4. Ahn Sung-ki (4.3%)

5. Bae Yong-joon (3.6%)

6. Won Bin

7. Cha Seung-won

8. Jung Woo-sung

9. Jo In-sung

10. Choi Boo-ram

Female actor category:

1. Jeon Ji-hyun (9.2%)

2. Lee Young-ae (7.4%)

3. Moon Geun-yeong (5.6%)

4. Kim Ha-neul (4.8%)

5. Kim Tae-hee (4.5%)

6. Song Yoon-ah

7. Yoon Eun-hye

8. Song Hye-kyo

9. Kim Hye-soo

10. Chae Si-ra

Male Singer category:

1. Rain (19.0%)

2. Kim Joong-gook (6.6%)

3. Tae Jin-a (4.4%)

4. Dong Ban Shin Ki (3.8%)

5. SG Wannabe (3.8%)

6. Hyun Chul

7. Jo Yong-pil

8. Fly to the Sky

9. Yoon Do-hyun

10. Lee Seung-ki

Female Singer category:

1. Lee Hyo-lee (15.6%)

2. Lee Soo-yung (13.8%)

3. Chae Yeon (8.1%)

4. BoA (6.8%)

5. Jang Yoon-jung (6.8%)

6. Hyun Sook

7. Ku Mi

8. Lee Mi-ja

9. Lee Sun-hee

10. Jang Na-ra.

double@yna.co.kr

Source: http://news.naver.com

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

------------------------------

Guest hopelisa

I saw this at KHN thread and I'm happy to see our YEH included in the list since she is still a newbie.

So glad and excited to hear the news. She's really a promising star. I'm looking forward to her more excellent permormance in drama.

Guest ivylive

I was going to post that here but you beat me into it, really happy that she's on that list even if she's just a newbie. Can't wait for more news on her.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Hello YEH fans! I guess it's my first time to post here. I maybe SHINfully in love with Shin/JJH but I love YEH too. So sad about all the news coming out. I will still support YEH if ever JJH won't return to Goong 2. I truly love this super cute Korean girl!

I'm sad but I'm still hoping for the best!

First post and I own a page! Hihihii!

EDIT: Not really my first post. Haha! I found one some pages back!