Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest vignette

Sure looks like Bali pics, thanks hopelisa. I love the white dress she's wearing and she looks very beautiful. Much better than the cover photo.

wow nice pics from bali. it's a totally new YEH. she looks so mature and sexy.

BTW, just read from JJH thread about his comment on YEH (not his type), i cant believe he said that. But if my memory serves me right, i remember he said in one of his interview that YEH is already in his heart. what a conflicting statement?!?

Good to hear that YEH is better now and start working..... so we can see more of her........ yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

why???? why???? why??? does JJH said that??? I'm so sad now..... I REALLY hope that it's just a cover story................ please.............. :tears::tears::tears: (oh well, so dissapointed now ). At least say that she's just a friend rather that she's not your type..... Let's just say you are friends at the moment, shall we? maybe in the future..... (soon ) let's give them some privacy at the moment..... we never know........

I think she is very likable..... she got everything that JJH mention in goong 1.5.... it can't be that he doesn't like her, right guys????? :P

I start to get interested in him cause of YEH...... with this news........... what should I do???????????? :)

Still hope that JJH will do Goong 2 (at least we can see some loving with YEH on the screen, if the reality it not possible) :P

Guest LYNNDAN84

I am not that mad about what JJH say about YEH, personaly I think its good that they are not dateing because I don't want to see them breaking up so that is not a bad thing. Sometime Friendship can last longer then Lover. I hope they stay friend and give us a good GOONG 2. If the media keep on going about there relationship I am scared that they will not be so closed on Goong 2. If JJH is not back for goong2 then this I will not watch it.

Guest hsinyi069

BTW, just read from JJH thread about his comment on YEH (not his type), i cant believe he said that. But if my memory serves me right, i remember he said in one of his interview that YEH is already in his heart. what a conflicting statement?!?

are you talking about the interview during that one time when he was doing a CF?

I believe he was only joking about it since that MC asked what if YEH got jealous...

Anyways, the NR doesn't matter at all, I still believe they are close friends ... it just maybe it's difficult for them at the moment since all fans/medias are keeping eyes on them...

hopelisa, Thank you for bring us all those wonderful pics of EH

Guest ally2207

Why oh why JJH oppa saying that??? :tears: Im having a heart attack now!!! :wacko: tsk..tsk...tsk... But YEH surely will find her prince charming soon,bcoz she such a beautiful lady.I believe there will be so many man will go after her! :phew::D YEH Fighting! :ph34r:

Guest Victoria

im brokenhearted :tears::tears::tears:

hope that's not true..

right now im thinking to switch camp!!!! :wacko:

if those were his exact words, that's mean of him..

nevertheless, if that was their agreement of YEH?! :blush:

but right now, bad JJH!!!

Guest ally2207

Yeah,bad..bad..JJH!tsk...tsk...tsk... <_< Hope he will clarified this thing soon,then maybe we(YEH :sweatingbullets: )will forgive him! :tongue2: :vicx::P

Guest ivylive

She looks really amazing especially on the black & white dress.

On the JJH news:

Don't really know what to feel on this news because I kinda don't want them to be together yet since don't want to see them hook-up then break-up in the near future. They are also at an age where they should enjoy life plus I really want to see them make it as bigger talents and take this opportunity since many doors are opening for them because of goong's success.

Plus I want to see YEH with other korean hotties like Hyun Bin or Lee Jun Ki. And I don't know why but just a random thought - I think YEH & se7en would look amazing together.

Guest jihye87

i just recalled that eun hye has been around for ages .. since... 1998 ? we she's only 14 or 15 .. my goodness .. she really has come a long way ..

anyway, i'm not one of those pro-jjh+yeh .. so no comments .. but i'm waiting to see kim jong kook come out of army in two years time and reunite with yeh .. muaahahaha .. too much xman is bad for the mind ..

Guest taiping

After watching a lot of XMAN and Goong, Ive become a fan of her! I really find her very pretty and it seems like shes a true person...

Actually, I really want YEH and Eric to have a drama together!

Guest ally2207

On the JJH news:

Don't really know what to feel on this news because I kinda don't want them to be together yet since don't want to see them hook-up then break-up in the near future. They are also at an age where they should enjoy life plus I really want to see them make it as bigger talents and take this opportunity since many doors are opening for them because of goong's success.

Plus I want to see YEH with other korean hotties like Hyun Bin or Lee Jun Ki. And I don't know why but just a random thought - I think YEH & se7en would look amazing together.

Me too...me too...after thinking for a while,i think its even better if YEH work with more hotties! :P Like Bi,Eric,Jo In-sung,Hyun Bin,Lee Jun-ki(copy yours :ph34r: )n maybe Lee Dong-wok(correct me if im wrong!) :w00t: JJH you better say sorry!!! <_<:vicx:B)

Guest ivylive

Me too...me too...after thinking for a while,i think its even better if YEH work with more hotties! :P Like Rain,Eric,Jo In-sung,Hyun Bin,Lee Jun-ki(copy yours :ph34r: )n maybe Lee Dong-wok(correct me if im wrong!) :w00t: JJH you better say sorry!!! <_<:vicx:B)

Waahhh!!! I love all of them but I still want to see her act one more time with JJH before she moves on with this other hotties. Saw her ad with Rain and I must say that I would enjoy seeing them together. I also watch her episode with Eric in Xman (caramel scandal) and they look good together.

I think one of her assets is that she is believable as a female heroine and that guys could really fall in love with her.

Guest ibmp2005

to me i thinks yeh still have a long way to go for her career, i think it better for her to focus on her career. to me, yeh and kjk is perfect couple but they are just good friend.

Guest ally2207

I think Bi n Eric suit YEH more,they can sing n dance togather(that would be so cool!) Anyone agree with me??? : P

Actually, I don't mind seeing YEH with Lee Jun Ki, I think that would look good..... (just watched MY Girl special and LJK is so nice :D ).

Wonder what other dramas or movied YEH will hook up with.... ah.... can't wait. But goong 2 first..... :)

Guest Victoria

This is kinda an off topic question..

Im about to buy a shirt worn by YEH.

she worn it at episode 23 i think.. with JJH.

(this shirt has a lot of memories from the drama as you can see! :D )

its retail price is $20.43 (19000 korean won)

purchasing agent service charge is $10.00

local shipping fee to the purchasing agent is $3.00

shipping to me is additional $5.00 (which is supposed to be $16)

its only $5 because i will buy it together with 50 pairs of chae kyung's earrings(assorted).

so the shipping is combined.

more or less the shirt is $40 shipped to me. Im from the Philippines. Im buying it from Korea.

click here to see the pic: According to the seller, its the original brand worn by YEH. :rolleyes:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/toya...0109508BI_M.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/toya...0109508DI00.jpg

my question is this: IS IT WORTH BUYING? kindly give your comments.

Thanks!