Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi, I am asking out of curiousity..since this is a eun hye's thread so maybe her fans will know.

Heard that she used to have chubby cheek? Did she go on a diet to lose the cheek? I want to know coz I am using her as a motivation to lose mine too! >.<

she was really chubby a while ago.. not just chubby cheeks but chubby legs!!

but now shez a STICK! she got skinnier but her chubby cheeks still remained cuz she doesnt really have a nice jaw bone structure.. but i guess since shez been a little bit sick and shez dieting a little bit more, she lost a lot of her fat in her cheeks..

i like her just the way she is..

Guest eggpie

She looks so nice with the backless dress, I hope there would be more picture of her in that dress standing up. I'm so glad that she will be in Goong 2 and we have to wait for JJH to confirm. I think the only way to convince him to be part of Goong 2 the PD should ask the writer to have a lot of kissing scene for sure he won't say no, imagine another actor giving YEH "THE KISS" for sure he will be jealous. :P And hope she get well soon.

Guest vignette

Thanks for all the Bali photos, I hope she will get well soon because she looked worn out. Hats off the the sharp eyes of chigurl and liquidfir for seeing the skulls, a gift from our prince?

Guest chigurl

thank you, now i see it :P ..i was lookin and lookin but i couldnt see it..i was even turning my head to da left and right :wacko: but stil nothin...

you guys have some sharp eyes..

Thanks for all the Bali photos, I hope she will get well soon because she looked worn out. Hats off the the sharp eyes of chigurl and liquidfir for seeing the skulls, a gift from our prince?

ha ha..not my sharp eyes :lol::lol: more like liquidfir

she does look really worn out..

hopefully she takes a long rest so dat she will be refresh by da time they start filming season 2..

Guest xiaomei

Since there is some time till the filming og Goong 2...do you think that YEH will return to X-Man? Hopes she does!!!!

Since there is some time till the filming og Goong 2...do you think that YEH will return to X-Man? Hopes she does!!!!

Her publicist already said that she is not going to appear in any game show. I believe the news was already posted somewhere in this thread.. sorry I'm too lazy to backlog and direct you to the relevant post :P

Guest ` k s

Does anyone know why her cyworld doesn't work for me? When I try to go to it there's a little message and then it redirects me to the cyworld main page.

EDIT: Nevermind found the answer a few pages back.

Guest hopelisa

New information for YEH(translated from korean news): She has restarted her work today. the below are her schedules for several ads-shooting:

17th and 18th: for Samsung

19th: for DHC in Seoul

1st, May:go to Thailand with Kim Sun Ah together for DHC

Besides, she will be MC for an activity held by MBC in North Korea on 28th this month.

OMG she's really busy. Take care!

Does anyone know why her cyworld doesn't work for me? When I try to go to it there's a little message and then it redirects me to the cyworld main page.

EDIT: Nevermind found the answer a few pages back.

you can get it at post #702

Guest boulevard

Her publicist already said that she is not going to appear in any game show. I believe the news was already posted somewhere in this thread.. sorry I'm too lazy to backlog and direct you to the relevant post :P

That sux.

I loved her in X-man.

I think i stopped watching X-man short after she left the show..

was waiting for her to comeback... :(

New information for YEH(translated from korean news): She has restarted her work today. the below are her schedules for several ads-shooting:

17th and 18th: for Samsung

19th: for DHC in Seoul

1st, May:go to Thailand with Kim Sun Ah together for DHC

Besides, she will be MC for an activity held by MBC in North Korea on 28th this month.

OMG she's really busy. Take care!

you can get it at post #702

Not even one of those schedules included JJH...T.T

That sux.

I loved her in X-man.

I think i stopped watching X-man short after she left the show..

was waiting for her to comeback... :(

Me too...but i hope this time with her Prince Shin Goon...hahaha

Guest ivylive

No wonder she looks so exhausted but I'm happy that she's busy and I could get to see more of her. Thanks hopelisa for the news & pics. Her Bali photoshoot looks promising, can't wait to see more.

I'm just a new fan but I also heard about Baby VOX, I'm just wondering if she would ever go back to singing in the near future, love their rendition of Play.

Guest doom89757

^ yup agree with u, very nice BBV ver of Play

Hopefully Eun Hye will sing again 1 day, but she said be4 singing is not her passion but acting is

Guest ivylive

^ yup agree with u, very nice BBV ver of Play

Hopefully Eun Hye will sing again 1 day, but she said be4 singing is not her passion but acting is

Then I hope to see her more in dramas & movies, really hope she & JJH (also KJH) would be much bigger stars in the future.

Guest hopelisa

YEH on the 17th

photo_256_1_1_no_16688_1.jpg

Good to see her smile again!

photo_256_1_1_no_16688_2.jpg

1145271456_8.jpg

credit: as labeled

Thanks for sharing! These pictures may be concerned with YEH's ads-shooting for Samsung. Like her smile!

Guest mytafan

she looks so great , I like to look her innocence , natural look without make-up . hope see her together with JJH . I just see they are perfect couple .... :DB)