Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest hopelisa

I'm so disappointed that YEH didn't appear in today's fashion show. I don't know if it is due to her illness. OMG! Really hope that she will be fine soon and the "green" bring her good luck! I miss her!

Guest spygurl72

anyone know where to get the above movie??

or if u have can u share w/ me plz?? will verrrrrrrrrrrry appreciate

I'm so disappointed that YEH didn't appear in today's fashion show. I don't know if it is due to her illness. OMG! Really hope that she will be fine soon and the "green" bring her good luck! I miss her!

I am guessing she's really really sick. To have missed such a big event.

Here's the news article about the event:

http://photo.media.daum.net/group1/enterta.../v12392691.html

The girl who took over YEH's position:

a9a6e716.jpg

Check out this photo:

e030eb69.jpg

I would have died in happiness if this is YEH and JJH.

*ke ke ke*

I am guessing she's really really sick. To have missed such a big event.

Here's the news article about the event:

http://photo.media.daum.net/group1/enterta.../v12392691.html

The girl who took over YEH's position:

a9a6e716.jpg

Check out this photo:

e030eb69.jpg

I would have died in happiness if this is YEH and JJH.

*ke ke ke*

aaw shooot! YEH must be really unwell. :( hope it's not serious or something. and yeah..i would've died and gone to heaven for the nth time if that's YEH and JJH! :lol:

Guest ivylive

I hope she gets well soon and that her sickness is nothing serious. Really looking forward to seeing new pixxies of her out and about. This goong addiction is really getting into my system, my only consolation is seeing news pics of Joo Jihoon. Hope to see them together again in any event.

Guest hopelisa

she still not getting better.om gosh is that serious about her sickness?i wonder what cause her to be so sick.hope she get back to her health soon.

it seems like anemia due to exhaustion. Many korean fans also leave messages to pray for her health. She will get well soon.

Guest gloryjc

aaw shooot! YEH must be really unwell. :( hope it's not serious or something. and yeah..i would've died and gone to heaven for the nth time if that's YEH and JJH! :lol:

:( I got up early on a Saturday morning just to catch a glimpse of YEH in Andre Kim Fashion.

I was disapponted. I expected her to look fabulous in his design although.....it is kind of overwhelming.. in the practical sense.

Well, may be YEH and JJH can wear the same outfit for their 1st wedding anniversary party in Goong2 ..but then... she might already be so pregnant... hahahhahah... :D:D just my imagination..

Guest Victoria

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

Guest a/-/6!E

awee ~~~ i was hoping to see new pics of her and new pics with lee wan from andre kim show but i guess she must be really ill' ... i hope she gets better soon ^__^ i wonder if she miss kjk since he went to the army already =D ... i kind of like 'em on xman but now the only thing i wanna see soon is a picture of our goong couple and appearance together if its possible ....

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

there's a trick to increase votes quickly in a short time... PM me for details ok :ph34r:

Guest ivylive

I hope her manager would speak out soon to clear her condition, this news black out is killing me. Isn't her photoshoot in Bali with Elle girl? Why is it that JJH is the one with pics from Elle? Does it mean that they did a photoshoot for the same mag?

Really miss her and Goong. 2007 can't come any faster. I also hope they would promote overseas and come to the Phils.

I sound like an obsessed fan.

Guest wagws

I'm guessing these are from the Bali photoshoot *judging by how the hair stylist wore casual shorts :P*:

BBE7C1F8_08428611429.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_16532_1.jpg

Credits: dcinside

She looks so thin. She must have lost weight a lot :(:(

And the 2nd pic, the dress is SOOO HOTT :w00t::w00t:

JJH, you MUST see this pic :phew::phew:

Guest hsinyi069

She looks so thin. She must have lost weight a lot :(:(

And the 2nd pic, the dress is SOOO HOTT :w00t::w00t:

JJH, you MUST see this pic :phew::phew:

she uploaded four new pics she took in Bali to her cyworld this afternnon

and man.... she is HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I'll try to post the other two later

it's so hard to get in soompi these days...

btw.. i found that she likes "The pussycat dolls" a lot

always using their music as background of her homepage...

DO NOT HOTLINK ME!!!

CG8.jpg

CG9.jpg