Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

yay...2 days more to ep3~~

another restless night for warriors...

aaaish..mari sis...

lol..you framed it! if i have a poster like this..i'll follow your footstep!! frame it!

hehe...its good that you can bought Ryeo in your country...

im gonna steal if from you!!

charmie.its sad that you will be away..

i like you well said essay ^^

smr unnie!!

thanks for the links and pics~our dear YEH!

aaaishh..from bbv to mfl~

maknae in bbv...YJS-birth of young girl warrior...kjk..romance?...PD hwang-birth of cinderella?..

and finally uncle yoon...take care of our eun hye~~~

aaiigooo..there's a long article~take your time to translate it unnie~

yo unnie~another nice find for hyena's wardrobe!!

keep'em coming~

the pics that hidari posted..i guess its from here..

http://www.cyworld.com/oph77/3180062

thanks all for goodies~~

c26c337c.gif

credit dceune

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

cute Hyena crying: haraboji~~~~~ (grandpa~~~~):

12511075762009082418543.jpg

12511075762009082418544.jpg

12511075762009082418544v.jpg

12511075762009082418544f.jpg

12511075762009082418544q.jpg

(credit: dc-mfl)

thanks for the pics and comments warriors!! :D

/edit:

did y'all know that YEH was gonna be in Capital Scandal??

i didnt know it.. ^^ (credit: dceune)

im glad she didnt couldnt! or else we wouldnt have gotten to meet and love Eunchan ^^

wah..!

thanks for the bts pics sisters!!

in the 1st bts pic that lovelyfan posted - with Hyena and Taeyoon at the bus stop...

do u think that maybe Taeyoon is making Hyena use public transport..?

haha interesting!!

D-2 until MFL Ep. 3 - where we will see a fluttery yet excited Hyena chasing after Taeyoon!!

Guest baby88

such a busy m0nday,, but w0w! s0 many updates.. love th0se BTS pix.. Thanks y'all.. Kang HyeNa Fighting!!~~~~ warri0rs Fighting!!!

~~keep safe~~~

38_104313_0574a5ee430e20a.jpg

38_104313_94922d855705f8e.jpg

38_104313_eb84a8e69f79991.jpg

Guest tuesdhei

HELLO WARRIORS! GOOD MORNING TO ALL!

I can't wait for wednesday...

smr05... unfortunately i can't access the link that you highlighted for epi 3 BUT it's okay though -- i just might go for a cardiac arrest if i see that ha ha ha ha *getting too jiggy excited* :D

YEH really have this effect to all of us huh...

she's really rockin' us all out! i love YEH so much!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK WARRIORS!

SEE YOU ALL ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT @ CHATANGO! ;)

oh, and thanks for all the goodies being shared in the house B)

looking at all the clothes that YEH is wearing even outside MFL... WOW! she really got the style and class and not just any clothes BUT branded ones indeed directly from the catwalk...

WOW indeed!

*jaw dropping*

*HUGS* to ALL!!!

yehgif.gif

siggy yodya

Guest taurusgirl

Hello YEH Warriors,

Thanks for the contributors of all the goodies here it’s very much appreciated. ;) ;)

Can't wait for the 3rd episode - JIW's appearing is going to break or melts a lot of girl’s heart. His smile is really captivating. I'm still hoping for a twist in this drama though that somehow Hye Na will end up with Tae yoon.

I agree with most of the warriors here that going to MFL forum is no longer enjoyable what with all the negative opinion you find written from people probably never like Eun Hye to begin with. :angry: And to some who claims to be Eun Hye fans please refrain from negative input until you have seen all the episodes coz whatever criticism you've said now regarding this drama might just come back and bite you in the behind. :blush: Why not trust Eun Hye to deliver a good and enjoyable drama after all we've all been waiting for this and didn't we say at least I did that whatever project she choose to appear I really don't care as long as I could see her again in the small screen. Now that she finally did appear let's just enjoy the ride and continue our support whatever the outcome maybe.

I know SMR you wanted us to continue going to MFL thread to support our girl by voicing our own opinion but reading those blogs frustrates me to no end. I just as soon avoid it all together otherwise I will be more confrontational then that wouldn't look good for our girl wouldn't it. :blink::blink:

Anyhoo, I hope the rating will continue to rise and more power to all the cast. I tell you I’m really enjoying this drama not only for the cast but the story as a whole. :D Call it unoriginal but I bet any actress would kill to have chosen to play the role of Hye Na. Let me stop my ranting now while I’m ahead. :(

Talk to you later warriors. Take care.

YEH Fighting!!!!!!!

hi everyone! I have a little request to make, i stumbled upon these pics, outtakes, I think, from the issue where she was with Daniel Henney.

e7ebfk.jpg4hcqo9.jpg2w4bnyc.jpg

Does anybody have those in a better quality?. I really want the first one, she looks lovely. thanks in advance!

As for the drama, i just want to say that I rather a show with slow beginning and awesome development, that the contrary (that is what kdramas are like lately..). So i have faith in Eunhye and the works she choses. : D

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

hows yours day?

th_20090825071100405d9_100017_0.jpg

[같은 옷 다른 느낌] 윤은혜 vs 마돈나, 미니 벌룬 드레스 맞대결

image1.jpg

credit dceune

smr unnie....dont kill me~

in the 1st bts pic that lovelyfan posted - with Hyena and Taeyoon at the bus stop...

do u think that maybe Taeyoon is making Hyena use public transport..?

sorry unnie for cutting your post~

yea~i've been thinking the same thing~

may be they are waiting at the bustop then later on they met dongchan and euijoo^^

hi yled...sorry i didnt have any better quality pics..

that was for W magazine..

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

herro~ warriors!

YEH updated her BGM list on her CY ^^

She added Dash Girl, Hot Stuff and Helpless Love from the MFL O.S.T :D

sorry yled, ive been snooping around looking for it but to no avail :(

taurusgirl, hehe no probs, as long as you (and all the other warriors) feel comfortable here, than that's all that matters ^^

thanks all for the pics, even the bh ones, lols ^^;

ella dongseng, i cant wait till all 4 meet :D

thanks for the Ent Relay link Amaryllis, much appreciated !!

D-1 to Ep. 3 :D -- im guessing we'll be seeing more of Hye-Yoon, so yay for that :D

-----------------------

Loving you is easy cos you're beautiful~ doobi doobi dooda AHHHhhhhh~

viewimagej.gif

(credit: dceune)

Guest facing

Hi warriors :)

Thank you so much for entertainment relay(sub) video.

It's funny to know that YSH has added the slap butt part by himself.

He's such a funny guy.

Guest kapeadik

why can't I access the subbed entertainment relay video? huhu. All I get is the index page of soompi. Am I doing something wrong? pls help! :(

(sorry, my cry for help started the page....)

I agree with most of the warriors here that going to MFL forum is no longer enjoyable what with all the negative opinion you find written from people probably never like Eun Hye to begin with. :angry: And to some who claims to be Eun Hye fans please refrain from negative input until you have seen all the episodes coz whatever criticism you've said now regarding this drama might just come back and bite you in the behind. :blush:

i wonder who these claiming to be Eun Hye fans that are giving negative inputs? :mellow:

personally, i don't think any of eune fans should stop going to MFL thread. one, it was put up for all MFL fans. two, not going to MFL thread will not make those critics stop from talking. so why give them the pleasure? instead of shying away, fans should keep making their presence felt to prove that no matter what those critics say, their opinions are NOT CHANGING our views. ;) just as much as they are given the right to express their dissatisfaction, we are equally given the right to express our happiness and raves for eune. there will always be people like them who put each and every drama series under their microscopic eyes but it does not necessarily mean what they're saying is correct.

MFL is gonna be what, 16 episodes? we're two down, 14 to go. let's enjoy the rest of the journey. we don't know what would Eune do after MFL, so might as well savor each moment while it lasts.