PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!

Guest LISTEN

Guest LISTEN
A song I did about God
Hi everyone! I'm an aspiring artist living overseas on an army base and am planning to enroll in UCLA this fall. Please check out this one song I did with a friend called RISE UP. It's a song about God and it took me many months to finish it! Let me know what you think about it and please don't hesitate to request being my friend or putting it as your own song!! I would like to meet everyone. THANK YOU SO MUCH http://www.myspace.com/cruzificks SONG: RISE UP ARTISTS: DALE KIM feat. SHEENA ALBUM: LISTEN (2006) VERSE 1 Now sitting in the city- sinning and the criminality Unwilling to give it in and tell the demons to abandon me I never realized how hot my holy water was And if i got baptized i would have been burnt and cauterized Do you feel me, Diablo wasn't a game for me I looked at my side and i saw the one common enemy So i deaded he and tasted the blue atmosphere I noticed my God, and realized that the king was here Father God, the butterflies flutter high Im commiting all these sins but dawg im still in your eye My petition this week is for everyone to believe Even though i sleep in heaven and wake up in hypocrisy I still believe CHORUS Little boy stand up and look around He had a pain in his heart wounds on his palm So rise up rise up and lift up your arms x2 VERSE 2 Fields of gold green trees and the cross Son the angels got your back and you wont be taking a loss Any life you live if you pray and start believing In yourself and God you can make and mark a difference And if (Life seems unfair) Look around for me (God's in the atmosphere) Just for you homey! Holy, a survivor in any type of temptation The rejection of satan will be saving you- the salvation! HOOK So celebrate boy you've been saved The hard times are gone, tell the human race That every life that you live, all the pain and problems He is standing right next to you, fighting and protecting you Chorus X2 God your my friend your the father your my mother Your the one that gave me shine and the one that gave me thunder This light in my heart, I will never feel rain I was causing all the drama, the devil would heal pain So no more struggle, no more lies No living like I will die This is you in my life, so with desciples I will ride Father God I'm living life where it just all seems That everybody's nightmares are just my dreams! CHORUS X2

Guest MangoJuice

oh my gosh i love it! i love your message too.. though i didn't understand some of it.. like when you said at the end "the devil would heal pain" ? .. and at the beginning did you just call God your dawg? haha.. but most of your message about being faithful was very cool! ^_^ .. and then the chorus and the girls part was soooo goood too!! i was like daaang freakin cool song hehe.

waaahh you should've put it on soundclick,.. i wanna download it haha or add it to my station :P

anyway.. yeah great job.. that was hot :)

Guest LISTEN

THANKS ManjoJuice !! :)

Basically the devil would heal pain part was said to stress how much trouble I was getting in. You know, how Jesus healed pain in the world? Andddd dawg means friend in ebonic slanng~ so i guess i'm calling him my friend? :) If you would like the mp3 i would love to send it to you!! thank you so much again for checking it out!! :)

DALE

Guest MangoJuice

aah.. gotcha =] i was just kinda weirded out with the 'dawg' part haha.. i knew what it meant in ebonics lol... i just never thought of calling God my 'dawg' or 'homeboy' He is my Friend as well as Father, yes.. i don't know the term 'dawg' sounds a little.. hmm too earthy? or not suited for the Most High.. lol haha get what i'm sayin?.. i dont know i'm weird ^_^

but definitely send the mp3 over whenever you have time :) thanks in advance

Guest LISTEN

purehonesty: thanks for the comment. I wish i knew who this shin bi was!

Mangojuice: AHH yeah, but i believe that everyone has their own way of calling the father. I think I just felt much more comfortable and got so much closer to him by thinking him of a friend. Of course we all know his high stance in our lives.

Thank you yalla for the comment!!!

And

phillip_ORR: thanks for scrutinizing my lyrics homey! it seems your in the rap game too. I'm planning to rerecord heartbreak again. I guess my production skills were lacking at the time. It was one of my first songs!

THANK YOU EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP LISTENING AND COMMENTING

and be my friend for myspace ㅠ.ㅠ i have like 39 friends HAHA

Guest masterpiece

purehonesty: thanks for the comment. I wish i knew who this shin bi was!

You can check her post here. Hope that helps. click click

Nice song I liked the lyrics and the girl sang pretty well~

Guest silvertaz

I listen to your songs, WOW! did you write the song as well, such a great message! It sounds soooo cool, sounds like professional singer. Did you sing entire songs (except for the chorus), cause it sounds like 2 different ppl? Again, wow, awesome job... do u have the lyrics of the Heartbreak as well? If I can get a copy of the two songs, that'll be great!

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Wow, =T you sound like a professional rapper. I love this song ! T_T; & the chorus .. breathtaking :)!

Guest LISTEN

HELLLLOOO

sure philip just gimme a link to your music so I can find out what style of music you are homey. and how yourproduction is~ anytime dawg.

Thank you for commenting back silvertaz! yeah, i wrote the song, including the chorus. Umm.. I'm rerecording the song hearthbreak, thats why i took it off my list but I can give it to you if you want! As soon as I return to Seoul- I'm at Japan right now :)

Thank you amazified!!! I like your quote on the bottom of your comment!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived