Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest Storytime

Genetics. Some people of any nationality will have natural double-eyelids and some won't. My mom has gorgeous ones and my dad doesn't.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kokichi

It's genetics. I'm chinese btw. My mom and my oldest bro have double eyelids. My dad and other bro has single eyelids. Mine changes from single to double and back from time to time. I don't care about eyelids.

Guest Adobo_Girl

im filipino of both spanish and chinese descent..

I have double eyelids but everyone says my eyes look chinese even though i got a double eyelid, im not sure why.

my mum dosent really have an eyelid and same with some of my cousins :)

Guest Rinabby93

Yea it depends on genetics ;

I`m Cambodian, Thai & a little bit of chinese

and i have double eye lids .

Most of my friends have double eyelids also .

Guest miXxebear

yea its actually genetic. my dad got his double eye lids when he grew up but he wasnt born with them. my mom got hers when she was born and my sister had only one double eye lid when she was born and got the other one when she grew up. i was born with both double eye lids. lmao u do the math. anyways double eye lids are not a big deal. I dont get y asians go crazy over them. Single eye lid people are just as pretty as double eye lid people. but in korea, it is believed that double eye lids make your eyes look bigger. Koreans treasure big eyes with double eye lids. Anyways the point is single eye lid people and double eye lid people are all equal =D. Both pretty on anyone =]]]] lets all be happy! lol XD

i don't think there's a nationality where everyone from that nationality has double lids. i'm viet and i have double lids but one of my friends is also viet but has single lids. i've seen a fillipino person with single lids but i think that person was mixed so i'm not sure >.>

Guest myonly1

all Asians from different countries have natural double eyelids.

its just that more ppl dont have it.

you cant go generalizing and saying that asians from ____ country have double eyelids

Guest xo_sugar_ox

i'm chinese/taiwanese and me and my family have double eyelids without surgery. i'm pretty sure every asian nationality has people with natural double eyelids.

Guest Storytime

Random but I honestly don't understand why some people flip out over having double eyelids. Having double eyelids doesn't even make you pretty. It's the entirety of your face structure that matters.

japanese people can have double eyelids

my mom is full and she has them

korean people all have single eyelids

if they have double then they had to get it somewhere down the line by a non-korean

i have NEVER met a korean person with natural double eyelids and i've met A LOT of koreans

^wthell, not ALL korean people have single eyelids.

there are some that do and some that dont.

just because a korean person has double eyelids doesn't mean they got it done.

and how do you know their eyelids aren't natural? did you ask EVERY SINGLE korean you met that had double eyelids if theirs were real or not?

i'm pretty offended by what you said.

im korean and i have natural double eyelids.

actually, ALL asian ethnicities have natural double eyelids. there are just a lot people who don't have them.

don't assume. get your facts straight.

I think what the first poster meant which nationality have double eyelids on MOST of it's people~

and I don't think east asians could be grouped in this though..

well generally most Filipinos, Malays, Indians and Indonesians have natural double eyelids

it's just that some of the mixed might not have them or it's just genetics XP

Guest tntreees

yup. genetics.

i'm viet and luckily enough, everyone in my family has double eyelids and judging from my mom...her crease is getting deeper as she ages. i also see it in my older sister. so then....i guess my eyelids will tend to sink in as i grow older! good/bad? but my mom does have pretty eyes! =]

my mom told me that when she started to take me out of the house when i was born, people would jokingly ask my mom if i had eye surgery because my eyes were humongous. hehe. my eyes now...are not that big anymore but decent. yay.

honestly i want single eye lids!! I think it's beautiful. I guess i'm sick of my double eye lids.

hahaha.. my Japanese host sister thought that I got my eyes done and she thought that my lashes were fake..

(lols.. it's like she's never seen anyone with naturally long lashes and double eyelids.. )

Archived