>>> 9 Frog Princesses <<<

Guest yandje

Collab with 9 girls

It was a month ago i started this in another forum ... solly girls for taking so long to mix it .. But i hv finally finished it!

:lol: The vocalremove is so bad ... i tried my best to make it sound better gala.... sry for the bad mixing.. im very tired now.. :rolleyes: neways here's Frog Princess by nine girls: >>>青蛙公主<<< singers: strawberry + 12345 + ivy – group A sopink + chiliwinnie – group A doremi + 1oneone1 – group B sweety_g + yandje – group B 作曲:Johnny Yim 填詞:林若寧 編曲:Johnny Yim Mixer: yandje ivy - 就算好心地 不足以選美 論舞姿都不夠伶俐 chiliwinnie - 懷著缺陷美當作福利 麻木去做你的知己 1one - 未似小公主 都不夠優美 為你好都需要迴避 doremi - 難道美麗至有專利 我怎去比也沒法比 strawberry + ivy- 扮相好 賣相好 六呎高  chiliwinnie - 就最好 那樣吸引 柔順秀髮 才合襯* doremi - 怪都怪 扮相差 賣相差 未夠高  sweety_g - 未夠好 我沒吸引 明白與你難合襯  12345- 博得憐憫 sopink - 那些漂亮世人  1one - 至匹配做情人 yandje- 無需關懷來當做扶貧 strawberry:像隻小青蛙 都不夠可愛 是個講姿色這年代 yandje:難道每滴愛變作傷害 才令眼淚變得光采 sopink:扮對好兄妹 怎可以戀愛 就算花青春再期待 sweety_g:盲目再為你去忍耐 12345:我哭到得對大眼袋 strawberry + 12345 - 扮相好 賣相好 六呎高  sopink + chiliwinnie - 就最好 那樣吸引 柔順秀髮 才合襯* doremi + ivy+ oneone - 怪都怪 扮相差 賣相差 未夠高  sweety_g + yandje - 未夠好 我沒吸引 明白與你難合襯  group A - 博得憐憫 那些漂亮世人  group B - 至匹配做情人 無需關懷來當做扶貧 12345 (+ ivy) :這個世界只愛美 用美醜 判斷人 sweety_g (+ doremi) :看看那個喜愛我 沒有人 group A - 扮相好 賣相好 六呎高 就最好 那樣吸引 柔順秀髮 才合襯* group B - 怪都怪 是我醜 別獻醜 就放手 就要走 我沒吸引 明白與你難合襯  group A- 博得憐憫 我相信自己有日 group B - 夠好人 everyone- 明天醒來能變做情人 Comments please :D:D

Haha that was cute. The chorus were good. I was instantly lost in the lyrics cos I didn't follow along and trace (have no idea when it come to Cantonese lol). So yah :( But oh well it was good :D

Guest juki_love

i think u would make it much clearer if u separated the lyrics with colour coding++ much more effective ~

it's gud it's gud++~~

Guest hmaster

given the circumstances and the fact this was an internet collaboration I only have one word:

excellent.

this reminds me of the joey yung recording I did for my friend. ah those were the days.

Guest juki_love

^ of course 9 different colours~~ make it colourful++ i love coloour~~~~

sorry im going crazy.. exams exams...

like hmaster sed--> excellent

(he cut down his lengthy reviews =__=)

The vocal cutting is just fine, I couldn't tell.

With that many people, its a really great job. I'm gonna keep this in my library/iPod ^_^

I like it! Everyone sings really nicely and the timing is awesome. With nine people, that's gotta be hard x_x

Guest xx0_gigi

whoa your boive is pretty hot i think you and doremi did great solo and togather sweety_g and sopink i think didn't do so well alone they sounds liek they are breaking up but togather they did great i hope to heard YOU soon!!!

Woah!! That sounded pretty cool. haha. I liked the chorus when all of you or a lot of you were singing at the same time.. Sounds so full. Bridge is nice as well. OOH!!! When all of you come in 2:50.. beautiful.. ooh.. haha. Sometimes theres flat notes but overall it was a friggin awesome. :P Mixing was perfect and the vocal cut?.. what vocal cut?.. aha meaning i didnt even notice. :rolleyes:

Guest babiixru

^ agreed. awesome mixing, it sounds so niec. everyone has the same quality so even better ^^; sounds great esp the choruses and bridges <3

@hmaster. thanks :lol: wat joey recording? are u chinese too?

@jukiii: aww .. too many exams ah? im sure ull do fine geh! :D Dun forget our duet wor! well.. it can take time .. but just din forget about it .. KEkKEek

@Rai-Rai: wow ... put it in ur ipod?? cool... thanks! hehehe. yea... its alot to do to mix so many voices... but i use to arrange group songs with ~25 ppl, so this wasnt many compared to those. The hardest is that every1 has got diff mic qualities.. >_<

@xx0_gigi: thankss! but i forgot to say that sopink was sick while singing this .. hehe.. and wat does "boive" mean? :mellow:

@Anjo & babiixru: haha, well then i think the time i put on trying to make the music sounds better wasnt a waste la :lol: thanks thanks!!

Guest juki_love

^ haha hmaster is from hk too ~

u noe the duet? i lost the parts ><.. can u resend it to me?

o and i'll probably do it in the middle of november wen my exams finish ++

or we could change the song? ><..

and 25 ppl.. that's huge... +__+

i'm listening to it again and again~~ froggy princessessss+++++

Guest SUJUfied.

oooh..i like this song!! it's originally by cookies right? ^_^

wow.. and doremi sounds kind of like stephy..

you guys did really well! ^_^

Guest tinasarangg

strawberry + 12345 + ivy – group A

sopink + chiliwinnie – group A

doremi + 1oneone1 – group B

sweety_g + yandje – group B

wow i'm definitely impressed. beyond impressed. by far i think this is the most beautiful chinese collab i've ever heard. you paired up the groups really well! the voices really fit together.

strawberry, 12345, ivy, chiliwinnie and you, yandje have the best voices.

awesome workk<3

* plays the song again *

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, this is a really great collab.

Of course, this is the first time I've ever heard the song and plus I don't understand the lyrics, but it's a very pretty song.

All the girls singing have really nice quality, not only their voice but their recording device as well... mixing was really good too, so of course the whole end product was veryyy nice. I really enjoyed listening to this. I think I'm going to d/l it (:

^ haha hmaster is from hk too ~

u noe the duet? i lost the parts ><.. can u resend it to me?

o and i'll probably do it in the middle of november wen my exams finish ++

or we could change the song? ><..

and 25 ppl.. that's huge... +__+

i'm listening to it again and again~~ froggy princessessss+++++

from hk? but doesnt he sing in canto then? i wanna hear! :lol:

we can change song if u wanna? but to wat song i dunno la... hehee 周麗淇- 月光之吻? or we should stick with stephy? .. haha u decide la..

25 ppl.. yea- thats alot to do when mixing it ... haha takes me days to mix ... but its fun :D .. im a bit @_@

It would be fun if soompi has an official groupsong which everyone can join too :D or maybe here is??

@. miss via .: yesii its by cookies :D haha doremi is our stephy cover.. :lol: shes sings good

@littlebabytina16: oooh.. thank u so much!! ur the first one commenting on my groupsplit! i luv splitting the girls into group "sandy and strong voices" and another "calm and smooth high voices"

@smooglez: thanks thanks!! but every1 has diff mics and sometimes it isnt easy to make the voices match ... i dun think they matched at some places tho ...

@Lollipop <3 : thank u!!

@nan: jie jie ni de 支持! haha i cant mando.. i hope i didnt misspelled the ping ying :huh:

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, that's really impressive mixing for NINE people o_o; Very good job ^^ though I can't understand canto, that isn't the point XD cute singing~<3

Archived