What To Do In Nyc?

kpajamas613

going tomorrow
i'm not a complete tourust (i live in nj) so not like the statue of liberty and stuff but what to DO?

no good broadway shows because its monday...

So far my only plans are for eating. and shopping.

btw i'll be in manhattan

what is there is koreatown?

Guest Jinu86

How old are you... central park is always fine... museums... the harmonics orchestra plays once in a while... ktown is best for night life I think... going day time, night time? washington square is nice to chill in the day sometimes... soho.. theres lots jsut depends what you like to do and the group you are with

Guest mars*

Ktown has a lot of restaurants and some mini stores that sell cutesy stuff..and karaoke places..

heeey you could go karaoke at KDuet on 35th st, it's a good place :]

umm..you could go to seaport..take the walkway under the FDR there and check out the man-made waterfalls which i think are ugly&a total waste of money but i guess it's better to check it out before it's gone by like september or something.

manhattan mall's under construction and it's ugly so don't go there to shop. soho&noho..err..soho billiards? and if you're bored, go to st. marks/east village to walk around at night. it's very busy there with lotsss of small interesting boutiques and people. :)

ktown isn't that big though..

i'd suggest a walk through central park or around the museums.

there's lots of free sightseeing if you keep your head up ;D

Archived