[OFFICIAL] The Shindong / Shin Dong-hee(신동희) Thread

Guest -GM-ShinDong

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Shindong weight loss really startled a lot of people. Many were curious how he lost all those weight. Many want to follow his diet program. Hope he always stays healthy and happy. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest donghae_chounsa

OMG !!!! you are my cuteness oppa..... you are the second cos the first is sungmin oppa...... but I love you .... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

shindong.jpg

I hope for the 3rd album he gets to have more lines too. Though I understand that he only raps unlike Eunhyuk who from time to time has lines from Suju songs aside from rapping. :) But still, Suju songs don't ran out of rap parts, obviously except for the ballad ones.

Guest whatsome

Ahh, why no one post heree? -___- lol.

I want to post pictures of Shindong after he

started losing weight. 'Cause all the pictures here,

are before he lost weight ^^ Haha, © to the posters (x

I think these were all from Shindong's cyworld though.

mszqdg.gif2ahegbp.gif

2retn2g.giffojejk.gif

3588nbc.jpg

281bjgz.jpg

Yaaay, ilu Donghee.

These pics make him almost a look alike of Eun Chan from the kdrama Coffee Prince. His eyes make him look alike like Eun Chan, especially the top gif on the right where he blinks.

I like Shindong for being talented despite of his weight. He can actually pop n lock it and do body waves.

He's light on his feet and actually carry himself. Before the weight loss, he could do a backflip and front flips. =D

Awesome dude

• 2 months later...

I think Shindong deserves a sixth page too... here's one more to get him there!

He has always been such a handsome boy, perhaps less visibly so when bigger but definitely no less charming? I'm glad he's losing weight if it's for his health. I hope he won't lose all the softness on his face, though... I've always wanted to give him a peck on the cheek, if he'd let me, even if Suju fans would kill me, for being such a warm and fun-seeming guy (especially since I saw a really long interview he had -- interesting how he's actually so mellow!) and it would make me so sad to find no softness there.

edit Oh my gosh, CorrectionYourWrongImRight I've just realized who/what show you're talking about... :lol: I can see it a little, but that child is infinitely more sullen, lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived