The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mainguyen78

Well good. If you don't mind my suggestion, here is her gallery at AF and it's quite deserted. The last update was Dec 09 so if you could upload her latest pictures there, that would be great.

http://afspot.net/gallery/index.php?act=thumbs&aid=2472

Guest dabest123

dabest

Do you have her Your B pictures for download?

Here is a download link of a zip file with all the your-b photos. I'm not going to upload the images to the AF gallery cause I don't have the patience to upload each individual image, but if anybody else wants to do it, feel free.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUPEKEZ8

Guest YunRa1430270238

Thank you Andy for more updates on the photos.

I don't like this hairstyle of her for some reason because I feel too much of her forehead is showing.

Guest dabest123

Combining a couple of the cyworld updates

September 25 update

우하핫~!

5062869173_1f120eeaf4_o.jpg

' 0'/

October 4 update

프핫

5062869165_5bc1f2612a_o.jpg

이것이-

이런옷을 입고 할만한

포즈는 아니란거 압니다..

October 8 update

YOUR-B

5063479250_600c1beb2c_o.jpg

오늘따라-

소리지르고 싶습니당

크아아아아!!ㅋ

말도 안되게

5063479276_68a29d4111_o.jpg

행복했던-

애벌랭드-

5062869113_b63a37f3f9_o.jpg

Guest YunRa1430270238

I like her shots but I wish she could have a variety of different expressions that look more refined and model-esque, rather than the usual pouting, puckering of lips, opening her mouth widely, etc.

Guest YunRa1430270238

I don't know why I cannot log into loveseulki today. O__O

I want to look for her pictures to upload into her gallery, aissh.

Guest Sammie277_x

Forums are for freedom of expressions and if no one is bashing the idols, I am all for the subjectivity of the fans' input. Do we all want sugary comments all the time and those sometimes that are repetition of what has been said?

Seeing people perturbed enough to rate negative marks toward the comments of rational sense about her fashion/pose/style/etc is just ridiculous to me. We all are entitled to our opinions. Having various thoughts or ideas is what constitutes a fandom.

Just my 2 cents.

Back to Seul Ki, I like her pictures and the bubbly spontaneity in the pictures. She's always been so low-key versus other KPOP idols so I hope to see more exposure for her through Black City. :)

Archived