• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yungi

Wow~ I notice that there had been quite a number of new people~

Just feel like welcoming you all to the thread ^.^

Guest zhouyun

I have some pics to share~~~

credit:baidu

seulki updated 1 pic in her cy~And the title is "B.F" -_-,don`t really get it though......

7266fd2bbdaa0aefe7cd4025.jpg

TT-4.jpg

And about "friends of celebrities",seulki`s friend named Boram is her classmate in senior high school~

The pics below are found in Boram`s cy.What surprised me is that she even went to China with seulki........

20080622_92812246ccb881d3fa2evYP7i5.jpg

20080622_8b7efba28a0313c77e93a9Wr3l.jpg

20080622_0a77b24656d9b87f93f3vhoBOm.jpg

20080622_be171831d5ccbf427d09tjTgBC.jpg

1214071751353186_file.jpg

Some news pics as well~

Basically the show is a blind date for star`s friends~Sung Shi Kyung kinda have some feelings for Boram,but Boram said that Sung Shi Kyung was her least favorite celebrity......And the moment I love most was that Boram wasn`t chosen by the 2 guys in the first selection,and seulki was so angry about it that she just kept talking talking talking to make an outlet.I think that was cute~She really cares her friend and definitely she is a considerate girl~

44679499200806221100095233636144-1.jpg

44679499200806221100095233636144320.jpg

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

awww seul gi is such a kind friend!

i would LOVE to have a friend like her.

seul gi's friends are soo lucky.

Wow~ I notice that there had been quite a number of new people~

Just feel like welcoming you all to the thread ^.^

actually im like seul gi long long time ago :D

since her in love letter n xman,

but i just silent :sweatingbullets:

Seul gi thread is My fav thread :w00t:

nice to meet u all,

thx 4 sheared everything about seul gi unniee..

im really like her personality ...

;)

I was browsing cyworld and I found these...

credit ~ cyworld/daum (blog)

62CATV2007-02-06AM12h37m52s0.jpg

62CATV2007-02-06AM12h38m08s0.jpg

62CATV2007-02-06AM12h38m04s0.jpg

62CATV2007-02-06AM12h39m48s0.jpg

What do you think? Seul Gi? Looks like her. Could anyone identify what show/drama is this (if she's really BSG)?

I could not tell any details abt it since I dont understand what the write-up is abt.

If you have any idea, pls share... here's the blog where I found the pic -

daum

Sorry if they are alr posted (and pls let me know.. so I cld delete them). :D

-------------------

yungi, I still consider myself new ppl. Cld I? :P Thx for welcoming us noobs ;)

zhouyun, thx for the lovely pics. They are indeed best friends since they went to China together.

We can see that Seul Gi has good relationship with everyone she knows... she's just great!

Hmmmm... maybe B.F. stands for 'Best Friends'?? Just guessing.

ayakadya - I was once a silent reader too. Hehe welcome!

Guest EUNSHIHAE

ayakadya, BigBlueCheese & sajn: welcome noobs!! lols...

new fans are always welcome in this awesome thread :)

zhouyun: thanks for the unseen pics!! >__<

lols....

Seul Gi's such a good friend! a true friend she is indeed :P

man, Seul Gi was such a bada.ss in high school!! LMAO....

shhe truly was a tomboy lols...

sajn: yep, that's Seul Gi. i don't remember

what drama it's called, but yes it is really Seul Gi in those pics. :)

^in the 2nd picture, i dont think that's a picture of BSG from highschool. the uniform looks like the one she wore when she did the banjun drama with junjin. but she is indeed cute LOLS

sajn - that is bsg, although i dont know which drama that was :/

Guest alicechen

First thing first! Welcome New fans!!! ;)

It's great to see more people posting. The love is shining! :P

OMO! Seulgi is such a tomboy! Just look at ther doing the fingers like saying, "What what YO!"

Thanks for sharing the Pics Yungi and Sharry!

Aww she was angry when Boram wasn't picked? haha I would love to see her throw a tantrum!

The feather-tickling part was hilarious! Boram wasn't fair! Alex got it easy alright! haha

sajn, I have never seen the pics before..she looks like an old granny in that traditional crown?

Guest yungi

sajn yep, you do count as a new comer~ hehe...

Aww she was angry when Boram wasn't picked? haha I would love to see her throw a tantrum!

Nah... Seul Ki's friend and Alex's friend actually became a couple at the end. There were so much triangle, but the manage to get together. Hehe...

They really are close friends. I love the part where both of them were in the car, and they start singing to TaeYang's song "Look At Me Only" and start doing silly things. Seul Ki & her friends are such dorks~

I think Seul Ki is really a matchmaker here. All her friends ended up coupling with all the good looking people in show. Keke... makes me wonder when will she find her Mr. Right~

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

hot nails seul gi!

lol. maybe i should do that sometime....

WHOO! I OWN PAGE 454 (:

and to celebrated.. few pics of her that i love!

nate116bl.jpgn2o_1412_378623_61145194505-1.jpg

nate15zh.jpgcordi022wl7ie7.jpg

remoteImage-45.jpgbsg2.jpg

Guest thoyting

WOW… it's been a while since I've been here. THANKS for all those wonderful and beautiful Seulgi pictures. *sigh* I miss that girl… I have to do some catching up on her, but then again… she's always gone for the summer and return in the fall. I want her in more gameshows… she should be a host! She would make a LOVELY host!!!

Oh… I have to DL that friends gameshow. Seulgi is close to so many people!

LOL I wish Seulgi was on the show "We Got Married" too… if I had to choose a partner… she should partner up with Tim or Lee Seung Gi. =) These partners are more likely to happen then her with the boyband members! =)

Oh… Seulgi is such a huge Big Bang fan… =)

Guest alicechen

THOYTING!! I SECOND THAT! TIM x Seulgi!! I miss their English conversation sooo much!

Plus, she wouldnt be gaining herself unnecessary anti fans! hehe =)

Aww, Seulgi looks soo young in the first 2 pics Sharry! A plain beauty there!

Me too...I'm missing Seulgi so much these days, I almost always check youtube to feed on trailers that people made with Seulgi!! I know...I'm so desperate!

I'm also anticipating for her return since a number of groups are returning as well...including DBSK! YESH!

Guest zhouyun

Alice:yep~She is like a charming princess that I can`t stop eyeing on her..........

Here are some news about seulki~It is said that seulki will be on a musical from July 7th to August 17th.......

가수 배슬기가 뮤지컬 '루나틱'의 주인공으로 전격 캐스팅돼 뮤지컬 신고식을 치른다.

5년간 꾸준한 사랑을 받아온 국내 창작 뮤지컬 '루나틱'에서 배슬기가 맡게 될 배역은 '고독해' 역으로 돈에 광적인 집착과 고집으로 망상에 빠져 루나틱 정신병원에 오게 된 역할이다.

배슬기 소속사 측은 "그동안 시트콤 등에서 연기자로서의 가능성을 보인 만큼 기대가 크다"고 전했다.

한편 60만 관객이 열광한 '루나틱'은 개그맨 백재현이 기획한 창작으로 오는 7월 8일부터 8월 17일까지 세종문화회관 M시어터에서 새롭게 공연을 시작, 브로드웨이 진출을 위해 준비 중이다.

-------------------------------

여자 가수들의 뮤지컬 진출이 활발해지고 있다.

뮤지컬 ‘캣츠’로 당당히 배우의 이름을 올린 옥주현, ‘노트르담 드 파리’를 통해 새로운 변신을 꾀한 바다 등 가수들이 뮤지컬에 출연해 많은 사랑을 받고 있다.

여기에 최근 가수 배슬기가 뮤지컬 ‘루나틱’에 캐스팅 됐다. 배슬기는 5년간 꾸준한 사랑을 받았던 국내 창작 뮤지컬 ‘루나틱’에서 고독해 역으로 돈에 대한 광적인 집착과 고집으로 망상에 빠져 루나틱 정신병원에 오게 된 역할을 맡았다. 밝고 귀여운 캐릭터로 사랑받았던 배슬기의 성숙한 새 모습을 기대해 볼 수 있는 배역.

반전드라마 등을 통해 연기를 선보인 바 있는 배슬기는 뮤지컬배우로서 내공있는 연기를 선보이겠다는 각오다.

대학로 공연 및 전국투어로 많은 사랑을 받았던 '루나틱'은 새 연출가 장경욱 교수를 만나 개그적 소재를 수정하고 좀 더 극적 요소를 가미해 변화를 줬다. 정신병원 환자들이 왜 자신이 미쳤는지를 옴니버스 형식으로 이야기 해 나가는 이 작품은 웃음뿐만 아니라 사회에 대한 날카로운 비판을 가하고 있다.

60만 관객이 열광한 국내 토종 창작뮤지컬 '루나틱'은 ‘국민 뮤지컬 루나틱 IN 세종문화회관’이란 타이틀로 7월 8일부터 8월 17일까지 세종문화회관 M시어터에서 펼쳐진다.

-----------------------------------

200806260700191002_1.jpg

1214118465576640_file.jpg

Guest KiSS.THE.RAiN`

^With Tim. WHOAA! That would be cool. But theres someone else I would like her with :wub:

GAWD, I want to talk to the PD!!

ayakadya - That would be GREAT! SeulGi matches with ANY guy. And, I think Eru's dad and SeulGi are close. But I'm not sure. They were both on 1000 Song Challenge together [: I see you like the Andy & Solbi couple. I hope they get marry :P:phew:

alicechen - OMGG! I can't wait until

DBSK

& SeulGi's album to come out too!!~~ Ahh, are you thinking of what I'm thinking ??? :wub:

EH? A musical ~ COOL :D

But then what about her album?

Maybe it will be the later August??

Later August eehh? Hmm ~

Ahh~~ That's pretty cool!

I remember that short hair :)

She perform that on one of the Kiss Me ~

Which another group that I like was there! HAHA :D

Archived