The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

Guest BLurBLur

yay for minshoo for starting up the BSG thread !!!! we finally have a home for BSG... i have yet to listen to the new single... looking forward to it...

is she really leaving LL??? man that sucks....... does anyone know when is her last show? :unsure:

edit: finally got to listen to her 2 songs... i really love the 2nd song.... her vocals in there have improved A LOT !!!! oh man... i m so excited to see her performance.... is she performing the 1st or 2nd song?

btw.. i found the good quality mp3 version of her single... i've uploaded it into MU.. anyone who wants it can PM me...

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest `starry.night

^Oh nooo!! I hope Seul Gi stays in Loveletter.. I was even waiting for her to appear in X-man :(

She did appear on X-Man ^^

I don't remember what Ep. but she appeared once ^^

Guest 79percent

i read on the LL site that she isnt going to be on LL anymore :[ shes going to concentrate on her singing career :]

^ She's leaving LL? :( Oh no, she's like the main reason I watch LL these days. it won't be the same without her. But I read in her cyworld that she's pretty tired because of her hectic schedules too so.. >< I want her to rest, but I want her to stay in LL. I, too, was hoping she would appear on X-man again.

Guest minshoo

Have anyone know English Fans Site of SeulgiT T?

no i havent find any english fans site of her yet.

and j o a n why are you changing your sn? i like your name :)

and our family is growing bigger and bigger in here. im so HAPPY :w00t:

Guest NoName

Aw I don't want her to leave LL, she was the main reason why I look forward to LL. She was a breath of fresh air. It would be nice if there was an English fansite for her.

-Ly

Guest speed116

X-Man Ep.53 was only one time BSG appeared .

X-Man #53 - fly to the sky, lee sung jin, tei, ha myung kook, ji sang ryul, kang ji sup, chae yeon, shinji, seo ji young, soo jin, bae seul ki

(060122): (060129)

Guest cam3n

She did appear on X-Man ^^

I don't remember what Ep. but she appeared once ^^

X-Man Ep.53 was only one time BSG appeared .

X-Man #53 - fly to the sky, lee sung jin, tei, ha myung kook, ji sang ryul, kang ji sup, chae yeon, shinji, seo ji young, soo jin, bae seul ki

(060122): (060129)

oh! i'm sorryy.. what I'm trying to say was I want her to appear in X-man again not only Loveletter.. :P:sweatingbullets:

but thanks guys! :)

I hope she's gonna do more acting too.. beside singing.. I like her acting in banjun

Guest Cheryl

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BSG PAGE!!!! I love it I love it I love it =)

And yeah BSG did appear on X-man, but i thought she would maybe perform her BOKO dance there, but she didn't. it was kinda disappointing.

I would love it and be crazy about it if BSG and Shi Won would be togther in XMAN. That would be just soooooo coollll and perfect!

Guest aznfishyfart

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BSG PAGE!!!! I love it I love it I love it =)

And yeah BSG did appear on X-man, but i thought she would maybe perform her BOKO dance there, but she didn't. it was kinda disappointing.

I would love it and be crazy about it if BSG and Shi Won would be togther in XMAN. That would be just soooooo coollll and perfect!

she did do boko dance though didn't she?

not like performance thing but she did do a little i thought

im gonna go find it later wand watch again xP

ya she really didn't do...except like 2 seconds in the very beginning

Guest cam3n

I've just listen to her 2nd track! Seul Gi really have a good voice!! I'm so loving the song.. been replaying it over and over :lol: It's really a great start for Seul Gi!

Guest anhtu2005

i have just listened her new song, pretty nice. I heard that she is leaving LL, is it true, hope not!! love her on LL, she is so cute there, she is the reason i watch LL ...

Guest NoName

Love Letter has a special show in Bali . I wonder is Seul Gi on this show

I don't think so. I just saw the picture of the cast and none of the girls look like her. But the picture is too small to assume things. I really hope she's in it since Brian is in it.

-Ly

Guest BLurBLur

^ yeah the pic is too small to make a clear recognition of everyone in there... but i really hope she's gonna be there.. hopefully they will have the bali special before BSG leaves LL...

Guest `starry.night

I hope she doesn't come out of LL but if she does it wouldn't be as fun without her and her bokko dancing. I really wished that she and CSW could have their last coupling perfect...but...oh well...

when she's singing I hope she gets more publicity. I don't want her to be a 'forgotten' singer >_<

Guest minshoo

LL wouldnt be the same without her. and that group pic of LL guests is too SMALL. lol i cant even tell most of them. but we'll just have to wait for a bigger or preview in the end of next week episode :). but yea i do hope that she'll be on the special in Bali

Guest `starry.night

I hope so too...

YOU CAN GET BAE SEUL GI PICTURES IN MY FILEFRONT! JUST GO TO 'IMAGES' AND THEY'LL BE THERE!

I'm changing my name because it's getting boring >_<

you can call me Joan. no need to do j o a n anymore besides :lol: it's j o a n _ common mistake ^^

Archived