The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

Guest yungi

There are other celebrities taking part in this musical, such as Kang In & Hee Chul from super junior and Dae Sung from Big Bang.

I'm not sure whether they are going to perform together or separately though, since it is from July 7th to August 17th. But it'll definitely be GREAT to see them performing together~

Some of them suspect that seul ki's album might come out later than expected, because it is quite common for korean celebrities to differ their come backs. But hopefully NOT!! A number of celebrities are actually having come backs on august, the company might be doing some adjustments in order to avoid........ well, you know.

anyway, a lovely pic of seul ki for everyone~

116042369_35083.jpg

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nickfury00

i was just wondering if anyone have or knows where i can get bae seul gi wallpaper for my computer??

Guest nalya

Aww she was angry when Boram wasn't picked? haha I would love to see her throw a tantrum!

lmao. one of my fav parts XD

they added some effects as if she got super irritated that

her face turned red (matches her red hair well..roflol), smoke coming out from her ears and stuff. lol

priceless, man x3

They really are close friends. I love the part where both of them were in the car, and they start singing to TaeYang's song "Look At Me Only" and start doing silly things. Seul Ki & her friends are such dorks~

*kyaaa* She screams like a fangirl when TaeYang's LOAM comes on, XD

TaeYang must be happy to see that, no? LOL since he's known for being a shy type

gahhh, I wish she would come on again 'cause next episode is with Brian ><

& thanks for the news about the musical, & the pics ;]

I hope it'll be sth like those musical they did on the year-end KBS music awards ;3

Her HS pics are so cute<3 I want her chubby cheeks back TT TT

haven't posted here in a while, but i think seul gi is going to be on music bank next week sharing the stage with son dam bi, joo, and ga in from brown eyed girls. does anyone know what they are going to preform?

vlcsnap16366105uh9.png

vlcsnap16366105uh9.f1c788c4fd.jpg

Guest EUNSHIHAE

xman150: thanks for the news!!!

wow!! with Son Dambi, Joo and Ga In? they're like...awesome artists!!

ooooOOo, i cant wait to see what they're going to peform!!!!

it's going to be hot!!

Guest yungi

Special on Music Bank!! Oh my... Really can't wait.

Seul Ki had been quite busy lately.

It is confirmed that Seul Ki will be the only girl cast among the four casts in the Musical Drama "Lunatic".

Seul Ki's character is one of the lunatics that is obssess with Money.

This musical drama consists of music and great humour. The director of the Musical praises Seul Ki for her born talents in feeling the music and dance. He added that Seul Ki is quick to learn when it comes to acting and able to fully present the director's instruction easily.

Our Seul Ki is just so awsome~~

She really is multi-talent! I don't think we can see her performance Live though, which is super sad... T_T

But I really hope this will bring up her popularity.

Yey! Finally SeulGi will be in Music Bank. Thx xman150 for the info.

It's good she'll be in that musical. I'm soo happy for her... yeah, Yungi, it's sad not to be able to see the performance but if there're pics of her from the Korean fan.. that would be just great! :D

And I hope that her album-comeback will not be push too far back....

Aw~ I missed her! ;__;

Thanks for all the updates guys!

I just read that they'll be performing "One More Time" by Jewelry on Music Bank! I can't wait~ The musical too! haha it'll be fun to see her act like a lunatic. xD

Edit: woot I ownt a page! x)

Guest livelyf2dmax

I'm missing Seulgi so much these days, I almost always check youtube to feed on trailers that people made with Seulgi!! I know...I'm so desperate!

Hehehe! I miss her too! thought I was the only one checking Youtube... almost daily for anything seul gi. :blush:

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

oh sweet! music bank.

i wonder what song she will be performing.

omg and she's in a musical too?!?

hahaha seul gi's gonna be so busy.

Guest yungi

Aw~ I missed her! ;__;

Thanks for all the updates guys!

I just read that they'll be performing "One More Time" by Jewelry on Music Bank! I can't wait~

I don't think Seul Ki they all are performing Jewelry's "One More Time". Are you sure about this?

Because Wonder Girls just perform that song in Inkigayo. Do you got it mix up or something??

Guest `starry.night

I don't think Seul Ki they all are performing Jewelry's "One More Time". Are you sure about this?

Because Wonder Girls just perform that song in Inkigayo. Do you got it mix up or something??

"The mid-year episode on 4th July will be extended by 80 minutes to accomodate the various special performances which also includes a special stage in the form of Son Dam Bi, Bae Seul Gi, Ga In (Brown Eyed Girls) and Joo who will be performing Jewelry’s “One More Time”."

credit. coolsmurf.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SEUL GI AGAIN ON STAGE!!! :D

Guest EUNSHIHAE

Jewelry’s One More Time is the Song that Never Ends

Sunday June 29, 2008 Korea

Submitted by .Nii.K.Ki.

thumb_2008052517410265794_174819_0.jpgthumb_1210473983566092_file.jpgthumb_68m1jzq.jpgthumb_20080423153018571h2_153018_1.jpg

Son Dambi, Bae Seul Gi, Brown Eyed Girls member Ga In, and Joo will be teaming up to perform Jewelry's One More Time.

This special stage performance will take place on the 4th of July via KBS 2TV Music Bank. Girls' Generation and the Wonder Girls will also have a special stage performance on this day.

credit: asianfanatics

----

it's official!!!

Guest yungi

lol... I found the news as well. Hehe...

news08062801.jpg

I don't really like the song "One More Time", but if Seul Ki's performing this song,

it'll be a different story, hehe.. I'm bias!!

Do you all think Seul Ki will take the Rap part in this song??

Archived