Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Another way to get dl from Esnips (I personally like this way)

- Copy url from snips

- Go to : http://indianraga.fileave.com/files/esnips...link_maker.html (I'd fave/bookmark)

- The download link will appear (It looks exactly like the esnips one)

- Then download like you would on esnips

If one url of one song doesn't work, look for another url of the same song on esnips.

You're the best! :lol: even though i spend a lot of time in the forums i don't usually post :sweatingbullets: but i had to thank you for your help :wub: i never would have figured how to download the songs so a million thanks!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been uploading a lot of songs on my blog now. So far 8 songs, 3 full albums. I also upload the album artwork for the ones that use iTunes. Links are only available for 90 days, so hurry up and download the songs if you dont have it. :)

Guest mrddongs

i use z degrees but they have toooooo much restritions...

i already got 3 accounts banned for spamming and all i said

was "THANKS" for every music they shared....

but besides that, it's good...

Guest justine22

where i can download Shinhwa-Run n Dongwan-Handkerchief ??

I dl'ed Shinhwa's Run from bww2 forums. I'm pretty sure someone uploaded Dongwan's songs there too...

Although I did order Shinhwa's new CD from yesasia and it's coming in the mail any day now. Support your favorites by buying the original/real CDs... ;)

Guest samsookie

I'm not sure if this has come up in this topic, but i was wondering where i could buy korean mp3's. raphsody, istore, and amazon don't have any korean music, but i was hoping that i could find an american store that would sell them >_<

So, I used to have all these files that i saved to my CDS.

but one of them has crapped out on me for an unknown reason.

so i need a forum to download 1tym files, if anyone has one.

thank you!

oh, i meant like videos...

like performances.

Guest Snakes10

If I want an album, I just go to a music store, which is like, 10 minutes away. I live in Korea so it is rather easy o get the newest stuff.

If I just want one song, I just use www.naver.com.

I like to buy them because I like to support my favorite artists.

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

has anyone else ever wondered where Z-degrees gets their music??? ANYONE KNOW???

Probably various sources like me.

HAHA.. i always wonder too! they get their albums BEFORE they're released... so i guess someone there has mad connections to KOREA?? lol... yeah... i dunno... but thank God for z-degrees.

YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THEM SO THEIR SITE ISN'T SHUT DOWN EVERY SO OFTEN.

THEY NEED MOOSHOOO$$$$ =)

I try to pay a couple bucks every other month... cuz I download probably $100's worth of stuff =)

Guest adorablesheng

HAHA.. i always wonder too! they get their albums BEFORE they're released... so i guess someone there has mad connections to KOREA?? lol... yeah... i dunno... but thank God for z-degrees.

YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THEM SO THEIR SITE ISN'T SHUT DOWN EVERY SO OFTEN.

THEY NEED MOOSHOOO$$$$ =)

I try to pay a couple bucks every other month... cuz I download probably $100's worth of stuff =)

hahhaa... yea i wonder where they get their stuff for the second time lol.... but i beat them to SG WANNABE new album for ONCE... HAHAHA.... but i think the ADMIN prob lives in Korea? lol.. idk.. he/she has to have korean connections LOL....

Archived