Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest BlackCrystalRose

Anyone know where to download english songs? Esnip took away their dl botton! which sucks dramatically!

You can still download from it ^^ Just right click it (the music player), then properties, copy the text at "location", paste it in the adress bar xD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3nsational

the 'ns' thing works, but like... when your saving it you cant change it to 'mp3'

there only one file option which is all files... how can i get it to mp3 file?

I don't know if it'll work for you, but it worked for me.

What I do, is after you click "save target as" you type in the file name then add .mp3 to the end, then save it. and that'll save it as a mp3 file.

Guest .moony.

Where can I dl korean music video clips? T_T limewire sucks...

does any1 know a clubbox with good speed?

and if its in mp4 format then that'd be even better...ipod touch can only accept those video files -.-

Guest dropdeadbarbi

Hi ! I'm a new member here, so dunno if this question is posted in the right place. Well, I love some theme songs of a Korean film named "Sad sonata" ( Or "Sad love song", I'm not sure :sweatingbullets: , but the main actors are Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Hye Soon ). I have tried to search for those songs but just found one by Song Seung Hoon. So if anyone knows somewhere I can download those sad songs, please share with me !

Thanks so much !

Create an e-Snips account and search for Sad Sonata OST there are plenty of searches for the songs you're looking for. And if you want to download the music, there are codes being passed around in this forumn of how to do so. Hope that's enough help for you Violetsmoke.

Guest Violetsmoke

Create an e-Snips account and search for Sad Sonata OST there are plenty of searches for the songs you're looking for. And if you want to download the music, there are codes being passed around in this forumn of how to do so. Hope that's enough help for you Violetsmoke.

Wow, thank you very very much, Dropdeadbarbi !

Once I searched and found out this website. However at that time, I coudn't download the songs ( there's no button for Download ). Lately, my friend has installed a program into my computer which automatically download anything you want, so the downloading problem is solved. But another problem appears, that I can't listen to those songs, so don't know which song is it to download :sweatingbullets: . I don't know much about computer, so you may find this question silly but please help me ! Thanks in advance ! :D

Guest reallyAmused

^Maybe you need to update your windows media player? My friend also couldn't see the player until she downloaded WMP ver.11

Guest bluehuedruby

i was wondering if there was a place to download korean mp3s legally? like an itunes i guess, where you can pay for it. id rather buy individual songs than whole albums.. i heard about soribada but i couldnt find an english version.

for MVs...

STAGE6.com

* i love this site, so easy to use (though you might have to DL DIVX) it's def worth the installation..

they have a good amount of HQ quality videos.. (not many Korean MVs there yet, but it's growing)

I've recently started extracting the audio from videos I find online. Nowadays wth sites like youtube you tend to find a bigger selection than say, limewire, plus you get the ability to download the live versions they always have online. The easiest way in my opinion is using vixy.net which will automatically take the audio from any video, or just give you the video in downloadable form depending on what you choose. hope this helps

Guest NEYUGN93

I don't know if it'll work for you, but it worked for me.

What I do, is after you click "save target as" you type in the file name then add .mp3 to the end, then save it. and that'll save it as a mp3 file.

Thanks heaps for the help =]

i'll try it right now

<33 Carolyn

Archived