[manhwa] Beautiful Fascination Is Better Than Love

Guest Q_Park

Guest Q_Park

Good Artwork, Interesting Plot and Hot Guys!Beautiful Fascination is Better Than Love (Seduction Is More Beautiful Than Love)

(사랑보다 아름다운 유혹)

By: Lee Hyun Sook (Lee Hyeon Sook)

Summary:
A new teacher, Miss Jung has a student she particularily worries about. Ryu Min is the top student in the school, he's tall, smart, and handsome. He gives her a shocking confession. What is she to do about him?
Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1315Published by: Tokyopop (up to 2 vol)

This is a completed series in Korea with 5 volumes. And Tokyopop is also the english publisher.
There are two groups translating this Miracle Manhwa and [ RC-SCANS ].
They translated it up to chapter 4 . . . only . . .

- Kyu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anna12125

i just read this in mangafox lol i wished they continued to translate this, the art is pretty good, i reckon although the plot seems a bit weird at first.

Guest lilli07

yeah, beautiful manhwa.

read those scanned chapters long ago and was sad that the scanlations wasn't followed through. i even thought it was already dropped.

Guest anniexiong

cool, thanks for letting us know, i just read a little of the scran online, the drawing is nice...thanks for the tips. :)

• 9 months later...

Archived