Worst Rejection/break Up Ever

Guest DarkAngelInLove

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mdatlee

Worst rejection? I liked this boy in the 4th grade and he said he WOULD like me, but my eyes were too small. My feelings disappeared quickly after that...haha.

Worst break up? Getting spaghetti thrown into my car by my ex-boyfriend when I tried to have a friendly dinner with him.

Guest Collidexeyes

Me: hey *smiles*

Him: Your are a stalker.

-----------------------------------

Him: I like you.

Me: blushes* I like you too

never went out or anything but a few weeks later....

Him: My feelings have faded

Me: ....

-------------------------------------

that's pretty much it.

Guest love-monster

When she thought I was JOKING (seriously, she literally thought I was making a joke, she wasn't trying to fake it). .......... and laughed it off. That's worse then just saying "no" right on the spot.

Aahhh, I feel bad. I did that to a friend once x__x; Him and I were REALLY REALLY good friends and we joked about loving eachother and dating all the time. So when he asked me out on Valentines (2008), I laughed because I thought he was just trying to make me feel better because I was saying that that was the first valentines in highschool I hadnt spent with a boy. And he laughed too, so I thought it was okay.

And then stopped talking to me for a month or two....

And we're best friends again now, but I never figured out why he started ignoring me

THIS is like an EPIPHANY.

Me: "Join my guild?"

Female player: "No"

*heartbreak*

Me: "accept mission"

NPC: "Request denied"

*heartbreak*

Me: "Dark templar plz"

Executor: "You have not enough minerals"

*heartbreak*

Lololol.

Guest papasmurf

Okay how many you rejected pretty/cute person before? Because i don't think most will not beat my story. I'll tell you what happened...

4 YEARS AGO...

I used to be an A-hole about everything, and did not let any girls touch me unless i say so, because i believe that my body is my TEMPLE. One day i went to a party with my cousin to his friend's house and there was a girl who looked really cute/hot. She was a very hot German girl with stylish blond hair and also very nice lips with nice white straight TEETH. Apparently after the party my cousin told me that he gave her my number, because she was keep asking him who i was. So few days later he came to pick me up and guess who he brought?...THAT GIRL from the party. Apparently every guys at her school likes her so she was a really popular girl. She had a natural S-line body (D-Cup natural air bags and really nice curvy butt) and yes I LIKED IT A LOT, BUT at the time i wasn't interested in her. We've talked to each other few times on the phone, but i just thought of her as a friend. So while my cousin was driving, i fell a sleep and when i woke up, WE WERE IN MIDDLE OF NO WHERE and BOOM a freaking camping cabin. The girl took me up stairs and closed the door.....I WAS LIKE :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: and when she was about to touch me or something I'VE TOLD HER "If you touch me, I'LL F#$KING KILL YOU.." and just walked out of the room. I went down stairs and i've told my cousin that i wanted to go home so we did, when he dropped me off i've told him something. I've told him that i didn't really wanted to do anything with her, because i wanted to get to know her better. 4 hours later, my cousin's GF called him and told him that her friend said I turned her on really bad, because no one ever did what i did in her entire life. I just laughed my richard simmons off and decided to take a nap. After few weeks later I got a phone call from someone, it was HER. She called me and confessed to me, but i've told her i didn't feel the same about her so i rejected her. THIS IS WHERE it gets even better. After that day she never called me ever.

2years later...

I got a phone call from my cousin, and he told me that the girl i've rejected became famous and rich. So i've asked him what she became and he told me she's one of the known ADULT ENTERTAINING STARS. I kinda regretted after that day....lol I mean it not like i would get chance like this often and i blew it.

Guest jvchou1316

^ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; that's pretty legendary. :)

to make this less of a spam; no rejections here; never confessed and/or no one likes me. lol

Guest jadeooo

Me: "Join my guild?"

Female player: "No"

*heartbreak*

Me: "accept mission"

NPC: "Request denied"

*heartbreak*

Me: "Dark templar plz"

Executor: "You have not enough minerals"

*heartbreak*

lmfao LMFAO STAR CRAFT FTWWW

Guest a o i c h a n a o i

Okay how many you rejected pretty/cute person before? Because i don't think most will not beat my story. I'll tell you what happened...

4 YEARS AGO...

I used to be an A-hole about everything, and did not let any girls touch me unless i say so, because i believe that my body is my TEMPLE. One day i went to a party with my cousin to his friend's house and there was a girl who looked really cute/hot. She was a very hot German girl with stylish blond hair and also very nice lips with nice white straight TEETH. Apparently after the party my cousin told me that he gave her my number, because she was keep asking him who i was. So few days later he came to pick me up and guess who he brought?...THAT GIRL from the party. Apparently every guys at her school likes her so she was a really popular girl. She had a natural S-line body (D-Cup natural air bags and really nice curvy butt) and yes I LIKED IT A LOT, BUT at the time i wasn't interested in her. We've talked to each other few times on the phone, but i just thought of her as a friend. So while my cousin was driving, i fell a sleep and when i woke up, WE WERE IN MIDDLE OF NO WHERE and BOOM a freaking camping cabin. The girl took me up stairs and closed the door.....I WAS LIKE :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: and when she was about to touch me or something I'VE TOLD HER "If you touch me, I'LL F#$KING KILL YOU.." and just walked out of the room. I went down stairs and i've told my cousin that i wanted to go home so we did, when he dropped me off i've told him something. I've told him that i didn't really wanted to do anything with her, because i wanted to get to know her better. 4 hours later, my cousin's GF called him and told him that her friend said I turned her on really bad, because no one ever did what i did in her entire life. I just laughed my richard simmons off and decided to take a nap. After few weeks later I got a phone call from someone, it was HER. She called me and confessed to me, but i've told her i didn't feel the same about her so i rejected her. THIS IS WHERE it gets even better. After that day she never called me ever.

2years later...

I got a phone call from my cousin, and he told me that the girl i've rejected became famous and rich. So i've asked him what she became and he told me she's one of the known ADULT ENTERTAINING STARS. I kinda regretted after that day....lol I mean it not like i would get chance like this often and i blew it.

Ahahahaha. LOL!

My story:

When I was a kindergartener, I liked this boy...

and I kissed him on the bus back from a fieldtrip

(I was a bold kid)

BUT

then he was like, "I don't like you anymore"

(after 10 min.)...and kissed my best friend LOL.

ahahahah.

Guest Sympathetic

Worst break up.

I went out with a guy for about two weeks.

HE thought I was just messing around with him, so he dumped me.

Why was this break up bad? Because he made everyone think I was a player.

But anyway, he found out that I wasn't messing around with him.

He was begging me to come back to him.

- No thanks.

Mine is somewhat a long story, but basically, I went out with this guy for two months and he was one of those really good looking guys, and a great talker. I broke up with him first, and then we got back together because of some personal reasons, and then we went out for another two months until he had to move to Montreal. Then he came back, and I found out that he cheated on me with my then-best friend, and I was mad at him for a good year and a half until we finally made up and we were just talking because I just moved too (moving screws you over so much), and we were starting to hit it all off again until one night two months ago he gave me a call and he sounded panicky. Then he tried to make things short by telling me that he was at the hospital and that 9 months ago he slept with some chick and she was having his baby right that minute.

I don't know what goes through guys' minds, but he decided that it'd make me feel better by naming his daughter what I wanted to name MY daughter when I grew up.

Wow... That's just. :sweatingbullets:

My worst one is when this guy asked me to be his girlfriend and he had been hinting that he likes me for a while. I said 'yes' to his question even though I didn't like him. :crazy: Worst mistake ever. He found out through a friend that I didn't like him like that and luckily, he was nice about it. I apologized for playing with his feelings and he then confessed all the lies he told to me. :blink: We became friends after, but now I've lost contact with him. :unsure: It's nothing compared to some of the replies in this thread. Lol

for me, not getting an answer at all and on top of that, we went from close friends to complete strangers because of this. she doesn't talk to me or even notice that i exist anymore even when its obvious that i'm right there.

owell, i wouldn't wanna go with a stupid girl anyway.

• 2 months later...
Guest Kryst.

"I dated you because I liked your best friend" >n< and I really liked him too! We only went out for like 3 days and he then dumps me in front of my friends =\ but my best friend that he liked said he wasn't worth it anyways =P.

Guest xwinnie_lovex

im usually the one breaking the relationships off

but one time

a guy broke up with me cuse i wasnt "christian" enough for him

after like a year later

we started talking again

and somehow we came across our break up

and he said he felt like he was "sinning" and always had to ask god for forgiveness.

im atheist.

Guest linguazn

my worst rejection was pretty mild

i got rejected before i even had a chance to like him. strange?

he said i was too old for him (i'm only a few months older anyway)

note that he said this moments after i just met him. he's a weird guy, but we're still friends haha.

Guest FlowerofWisdom

I'm not sure if this counts as a rejection or break-up but one of my guy friends asked me to the semi-formal and the day before the semi-formal he texted me and told me that he was taking his other female friend. <_<

Guest the_wronged</3

I've been with my boyfriend for two years now and it's still going strong<3

However, before him, there was this guy and we had a thing going on. Like, he was the one who told me he liked me. I was hesitant at first but figured I'd try to get to know him first and so I started to like him back. Before I knew it, he was back with his ex girlfriend. I was like ..damnnn. Thanks for giving me a heads up. NOT. -_- Total rejection right there. And he had the nerve to say he "didn't have the balls" to tell me. Right.

Guest MarsReiko

I've gotta story...in fact, it just happened today! XD

My boyfriend of almost a year (our year anniversary would have been May 10th) who I am living with, comes home today. He's home for like 10 seconds, and after walking in the kitchen, then walking back out, can't even look at me, cracks his knuckles and goes "Yea, I wanna break up..."

What a heartless a hole! @_@ I mean we've been together all this time and LOVED each other deeply! He didnt even have the decency to sit down and talk to me before saying it. When I said I wasn't ready to break up and wanted to talk about what was going on, he's just like um yea, I don't want to talk about it, I just want to break up. -_- I mean what the heck!?

I told him if we were breaking up he had to move out...which he agreed to. Hopefully he'll be out soon. Funny though, since I was recently just thinking about how I should break up with him! XD At least I would have had some TACT! -_- Sheesh!

Guest chemistryandmetal

wanting my ex boyfriend back only to hear from friends that he's doing richard simmons with my friend. confronting him in a drunken manner, only to hear the words "i don't want you.... i want her!"

funny thing is, she rejected him, and now he wants me back! ha! a lesson to those who have been hurt like this: WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND... HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH BECAUSE YOU DESERVE SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY, NOT SOMEONE WHO HURTS YOU!

Archived