[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

how come i cant download the anime?? :[ it doesnt work..

It's because if no one downloads it for awhile, it expires.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yeohgilrl

in the Manga, does anything happen between the characters. just wondering cas i seen the anime it was good but i was dissapointed.

Guest tifachan

in the Manga, does anything happen between the characters. just wondering cas i seen the anime it was good but i was dissapointed.

Like what? O_O

Guest tifachan

In the manga, it's basically the same as you've seen in the anime. Like the HikaruxHaruhi pairing, and then the random KyouyaxHaruhi (for a moment) pairing. XD

Guest SlowPeppeR

I love those eps pairing with Haruhi. :)

Kyouya ones were pretty cool- like the eps of where Kyouya was stuck with Haruhi at

the commoner's mall/convention. x] Hehe- Kyouya's HOOOTT~

Hikaru, Haruhi and the thunderstorm was cool too~ :D^_^ that devil twin. Kaoru is so sweet and understanding! <3

OH!! And then- there's also the moment of Takashi and Haruhi! :D hehe HOney sure pack some

amzzzing skills under that small body of his! And appetite O.o!! ^o^ His younger brother calls him an alien because

of his sweet eating ability. kyahahaha~

Lol- I just totally adore and love everyone in this anime! Even the side characters~

I still wish the ending would involve Tamaki and Haruhi more than how it ended... but *sigh* I guess I can only

imagine about it now.... Y_Y

BUT I LOVE THIS ANIME nonetheless!!!!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I'm too lazy to reupload the episodes.. lol >_< Those just take foreverrr, but I can when I have more free time.

ANYWAYS ON TO THE NEWS ABOUT THE AMERICAN RELEASE OF OURAN.

We will know who it's licensed to.. in summer when the info is released at the Anime Expo.

Guest SlowPeppeR

Crubs... if it's licensed... then that means..... O_o... oh no.... it'll be off CR!

>o< and will it still be uploadable to here? i mean, it's gonna be licensed..... Y_Y

I wonder if they will do any changes to the anime... -___- ...

we shall see... in the summer..... and when the first eps is release..... *worries*

Guest Akusesu

yea.. i just hope they dont do anything stupid to cover up yaoi scenes lol...

like how they did in card captor sakura?... they skipped episodes, and covered up the fact that Li (a male) had a crush on yukitto ( a male ) XD

Guest SlowPeppeR

B*C^$*^(MN)(*#X #N*$^@#X(NY *#&$%&#%^R(*C!!!

WHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER KNEW THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About Card Captor Li's yaoi life. >o<

And I hella LOVE that anime as well!!! Y-Y dammit. phooey man!

SSERIOUSLY! I never did!!! well... maybe that was because i was still a

kid who knew nothing about the yaoi world... nor about Li's little crush..

NOR THE END OF THIS SERIE~~<_< *cries* i thought they just cut off the

card captor anime.... I was hoping to see it some day.... >_< .... dammit, now

i really wanna see to the end of card captor anime!!!!! man!

oh yeah... lol, I only saw pics of Li and that guy, yukitto, JUST REALLY RECENTLY, like THIS

PAST MONTH. TTxTT''''''

COMPLETE SHOCKER! >o<!!

BUT YEAH-- back to Ouran.... okay, i'm gonna have to bring Li back in here...

compare the twin's incest to Li's crush on yukitto... which is more **intense**?

and I'm thinking... they shouldn't cut out the twin's incest-love. IT DOES HAVE ITS

MEANING AS TO WHY THE TWO DOES THAT! like- TO GAIN A GIRl'S ATTENTION for one. -_-:D

Plus, the two's not really--- touchy? just that the scene's dramatized and effects are

added when they both hold each other. xD all those shining stars... dreamy effects.

I'm MOST DEF sure that the anime dubbers are gonna change the twins' scripts though.

but i'm praying that they wont.. nor cut out hikaru and kaoru's incest scenes. xP

if they are... then there's really no use of bringing in the two character..... T_T *phooey*

OURAN SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME WAY IT ISSS!!!!! ORIGINAL ARTWORK IS THE BEST!

---ah, that brings me another thought... there is the kissing scene where Haruhi kissed

um... Princess... Teacup girl... xD I forgot her name, but yeah, we should all remember that

scene... hahaha--- but yeah, the kissing scene... it won't be cut out as well, will it? I mean... <_<

talk about yaoi stuffs and all..... haruhi is a girl.. kissing another girl...

but, but, but... that wasn't intentional! tamaki and the twin's banana peels was the cause of that!

lol.... but yo.... ALL IN ALL, i hope there won't be DRAMATIC cuts and changes to the anime.

i'd really hate to see that happen.... <_<

Guest xtehdeb

i just finished the anime today and i LOVEE it<33

sigh I wish they would make a second season tho x_____x;

i lovee all the host in it!!^__^ esp tamaki<33

haruhi&tamaki are soo cute. also hikaru and kyouya.

one of my fave animes(:!

Guest tifachan

Whoaa. ThatGirlPhuong is working up uploading Ouran goodies again? :o

I can only upload manga if someone wants me to. ^^''

Other than that...

Oh god, I hope they don't try to censor the twins' incest. -_- Then I'm boycotting them. XD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Yeah I'm trying to reupload it all again, I can do the anime episodes but probably not until 1-2 weeks.

Here's a little thing for your amusement, proof of a crazy English teacher, who is also MY English teacher.

crazycoxteacherxb9.jpg

Archived