[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Oh yesss! I just hope they get really really good voice actors. I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard ^^

I was watching a YouTube video and some person said he hoped to play the voice actor for Tamaki's role.

I'll go find it and repost for everyone~

is it by any chance Vic Mignogna?

i know!...he was awesome as Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist.

i wouldn't want him as tamaki though... i would like him to be kyoya or one of the twins.

i can't wait till this gets dubbed!

ya-hooo!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

is it by any chance Vic Mignogna?

i know!...he was awesome as Edward Elric in Fullmetal Alchemist.

i wouldn't want him as tamaki though... i would like him to be kyoya or one of the twins.

i can't wait till this gets dubbed!

ya-hooo!

Yes that's the guy! He was even hugging this Tamaki plushie X]

I'm not too knowledgeable on voice actors and what not for anime.. but I just hope everything fits. The exagerration, Mori's deep and low "Ah"s..

Do you think they'll have two voice actors for the twins or just one?

EDIT: I jsut watched a random video again.. I can see him as Hikaru X]

I can't find the exact video where he says he hoped to be a voice actor for Tamaki though.

It was posted in the FRoP forum but that's currently down t_t

Guest kittycatkat

WAT!?!?! it's comin to america!! noooo!!!!! i ha8 american dubs! oh well, dat means i can go but the boxset and everything. hehe. i cant wait. oh, i just read the latest chapter in japan and also the translation and my gawd drama everywhere among the host members. and it seems theirs a new friend for haruhi, a female this time. hehe. im so luv this manga.

Guest tifachan

I think I'll be the only one not being able to watch the dubbed anime... Lol. I might end up losing all respect for it. O_O

Guest Dragoness57

ah dub. don't know whether to be happy or sad.. (usually sad ^^;;)

i mean, i love the american voice actors after meeting them in person- but it's just not as original as the japanese.. the dialogue just fits the mouthing better and you get the original phrases and exclamations the way that the original director intended it..

oooh Vic Mignogna~ XD 2 years ago i had him say a part as Ed during one of the panels.. great times =]

Guest pubsquash

wo! u clicked submit one too many times there buddy.

I'm absolutely thrilled that FUNi picked up Ouran. I had been wishing for it since the beginning. Reason is because the show reminds me so much of Fruits Basket. I enjoyed FB a lot and the dubs were great in my opinion. So i was really hoping that FUNi would be using a similar cast for this.

Guest kittycatkat

wow funianimation is dubbing it. eww, i perfer geneon since their goin to do RomeoXJuliet. i thinks their english voice actors r ok but not to the point i watch straight out in english. i wonder when their goin to release a live-action of this series since the live-action hana kimi in japan reminded so much of ouran host club.

Just a couple days ago, i started watching this anime and i simply love it! It's so funny and I love how dramatic the relationship between the host club members, makes me laugh everytime. <3 This anime for some reason reminds me of fruitsbasket.

Guest crystalclear147

<33 haha i love this anime ~

one of the few that i really like...

KAKA, their expressions are just TOO cute ^^

I LOVE THE EXPRESSIONS,

Guest kerenz83

i luv ouran...this anime was effin funny....

every episodes it make me laugh so hard....especially tamaki.....

all the guys look gorgeous....

my fav anime.... :rolleyes:

i love funimation! became a fan when after i watched Fruits Basket....

plus i think that the english dubs are fine... i dun hate it...

well i just thought of people who can play the characters for Ouran for the dubbed....

Mori Senpai - Christopher Sabat... (he played Armstrong in FMA, Kurogane in Tsusbasa, and Father Tres in Trinity Blood)

Tamaki - either Troy Baker (Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood)

One of the Twins - Vic Mignogna (Ed Elric in FMA, Fai in Tsusbasa, He was also in Trinity Blood as Virgil Walsh)

Haruhi - Laura Bailey (she did Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket, Lust in FMA) or Colleen Clinkenbeard (Riza Hawkeye, Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood)

and i dunno about Honey his voice is soo high~!

Guest 80slitenite

loved the anime! very cute and original except for Honey. hehe. too much Momiji alike. still both very cute. I think it would be awesome if they made a drama out of the series. unless there is already one? i never know till much later. i'm horrible at keeping up with the latest info.

vlcsnap-8984168.jpg

Guest tifachan

i love funimation! became a fan when after i watched Fruits Basket....

plus i think that the english dubs are fine... i dun hate it...

well i just thought of people who can play the characters for Ouran for the dubbed....

Mori Senpai - Christopher Sabat... (he played Armstrong in FMA, Kurogane in Tsusbasa, and Father Tres in Trinity Blood)

Tamaki - either Troy Baker (Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood)

One of the Twins - Vic Mignogna (Ed Elric in FMA, Fai in Tsusbasa, He was also in Trinity Blood as Virgil Walsh)

Haruhi - Laura Bailey (she did Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket, Lust in FMA) or Colleen Clinkenbeard (Riza Hawkeye, Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood)

and i dunno about Honey his voice is soo high~!

They'll probably get a kid who hasn't hit puberty yet. ^^''

Guest AkimotoMitsuki

thanks. I've watched it and loved it. but decided tp read the manga now too~ My friend and I loved it so much that we made pins which we sold at an anime convention~ they looked like this:

ouranhighschoolhostclubze8.jpg

I also sell these here on soompi! hehe~

but I think at the convention, we only saw one person that cosplayed Tamaki, that was it.... *sigh*~

Archived