[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I won't be able to uploading my share of the anime episodes until I get home.

I'm still in Houston and I left all of my files at home ><

Tomorrow, I'll start reuploading again.

svetlaella has been uploading episodes 1-13 and I'll been doing 14-25.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Ok, the good news: There's a new chapter out!! And I happened to be the one putting the translation on the scans xD

The bad news: It's chapter 52, meaning we have no idea what happened in between the rest of the chapters lol

The translator isn't sure on everything but she says that most of it should be correct. There are bits and pieces that haven't been translated. The translator is Maboroshi from the FRoP forum. So if anyone knows the meaning of the parts that weren't translated, you'll be LOVED if you share the meaning and I can edit the scans :] Thanks.

So for anyone that does want to read it, here it is

Ouran High School Host Club v11 ch52

Here's the thread where they discussed the chapter: FRoP forum

EDIT: Here's an updated version of chapter 52 done by another member. She and a friend added in all the pieces Maboroshi wasn't able to translate so this one is a completed scanlation :]

Ouran High School Host Club v11 ch52 UPDATED

Hello!

Chapter 52 was awesome! It was unbelievable! Thank you!

ThatGirlPhuong, I just wanted to let you know I was finally able to successfully see Episode 17. So thank you soo much!

I have almost the whole series downloaded. All I need is episode 21 and 23. The links are broken right now, but you're re-uploading them right? Thank you for everything!

Bye!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Yes I am uploading right now, I finished 21 just now so I'll skip to 23 and get that up for you :]

Check back on page 13 for the updated links.

Guest ante_torsion

hey I have a question.. how many volumes is this manga in total? any one have an idea?

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

The Manga is still on-going and it is currently at it's 11th volume in Japan. So we're not sure when it'll end.. hopefully not soon though :s And hopefully there will be people kind enough to scanlate for us...

If I had money I'd personally go out to buy the books. Cut the pages out. And scan it all, one by one to get it as HQ as possible just to share it x_x

Episode 23 has been uploaded and updated on page 13.

And for the people who are hopeful of the second season, sorry to burst your bubble but that's it for the Ouran High School Host Club Anime. Here's a quote from Krys Yuy of FRoP forum. It's pretty obvious but some people just refuse to believe t_t

A lot of people have been asking me how I know this. This section is more to dissuade the persistent rumors that have been occurring again. And again. >>;;

First off, Ouran was only slated for 26 episodes from the very beginning. That is how the animation staff was able to plan what manga material they would use since they had a set time frame. This was how BONES planned it, and I don't see them changing it any time soon. (Even if Ouran was a popular hit.)

"But I heard an Ouran second season would happen April 2007 or Fall 2007?!"

I have no idea where this ridiculous rumor started, but it's been frustrating seeing it come up again and again. First of all, there is NOT ENOUGH manga material from Ouran for an entire second season. The animation staff took most of the juiciest and important storylines already existing from Volumes 1-8 (the manga material already out as the series was being planned). What is now left over is not enough for 26 episodes.

Secondly, when it was first announced that there would be an Ouran anime, there were announcements and promotional ads running all over the place months before its premiere in April 2006. I believe its production was even announced in late winter 2005. LaLa even had a special promotional DVD that you could get through the magazine (see Host Club Anime DVD in the Multimedia section) before the anime even premiered. If the April 2007 second season rumor were true, we would have seen LaLa and BONES promoting it as much as they could, especially since Ouran was a popular hit. It's April now and we haven't seen a thing. This frustrating rumor is clearly FALSE. If the Fall 2007 rumor were true, they probably would have said something by now as well.

"Will there ever be a second season?"

The following is my personal opinion. You can choose what you want to believe. I honestly think that there will not be an Ouran second season, no matter how much it pains me to say that. ;__; I believe this series will go the same way as the Fruits Basket's anime fate - 26 episodes ONLY. It was planned that way from the very beginning, and it's rare to see a Japanese animation company change their mind.

There is a slim chance - and I mean, SLIM - that once the Ouran manga is finished, they may decide to pick it up again as it was a big hit. However, the manga still has no end in sight (and for that, I'm personally grateful), so who knows if this will ever be? If any second season will actually come to be, it will not happen for a long, long, long, long, long time. Do not expect it to happen this fall.

I wish I were wrong about this, I really do, but there's much more evidence saying there will NOT be a second season. If somehow, there's a miracle from the anime heavens, I will gladly announce it and admit I was wrong. However, I will not be falling for another Ouran rumor again - it's happened to me once, and it wasn't pleasant.

If someone says there's going to be a second anime season, ask them to provide PROOF! I cannot stress this enough. The proof must be from an official source. An official source is NOT your friend, forums, LiveJournal, Xanga, YouTube, etc. An official source is LaLa, BONES, Hatori Bisco herself (she has nothing to do with the anime production, but if there were to be another season, of course she would be informed). Point us to the official website with the announcement or scan the magazine ad and send it to me. Then we can all celebrate together. But for now, please don't help spread the rumors unless you've seen the proof for yourself.

Please don't expect it, and please don't get your hopes up. I just don't want visitors to get excited over nothing. *hugs* Sorry to be the bearer of depressing news. However, as always, I remain...

Faithfully Yours,

Krys Yuy

04/08/07

http://ouran.krysyuy.net/why.html

Guest lilatlbabishorti

i also doubt there will b a second season or else there will be a bunch of fillers..since volume 9 just came out in the US?..and its sitll continuein..i tink mayb in the near future there will be another season once more volumes of the manga will come out but then it is absolutely beautiful artowkr and music and a funni plot! haruhi is so like me haha

Guest quiltedquickerpickerupper

Just wanted to thank **ThatGirlPhuong and svetlaella

for uploading the whole anime episodes.

I've been downloading like crazy because the anime is just so good.

It's a shame that a second season isn't going to see

the light of day anytime soon (if ever at all).

The characters are just so lovable!

not to mention that all of the characters have a lot of charm and depth!

...which is quite a rarity in today's anime

I am leaning towards the twins at the moment.

Something about getting two as a package tickles my fancy XD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Okay. I am annoyed, mad, pissed off, and every other type of anger there is.

The account on MediaFire had somehow just.. "disappeared"

I don't know if they deleted it themself, or if the system just messed up, or if someone just miraculously figured out the email and password and deleted the whole thing, but I can't log in.

And apprently. All of the files are deleted. The files I spent SO LONG to upload.

ARGH!! =_=

I have no idea if I even feel like uploading again.

I've emailed them so hopefully I get a reply back.

EDIT: "MediaFire uploads and downloads are currently offline for maintenance."

Okay maybe there was a system error. I'm praying everything is still there.

EDITx2:

Okay it was just a server problem and everything's fixed.

I'm working on getting all the scanlations up now.

Volume 6 & Volume 7 have been replaced with HQ scans.

Just check the multimedia page for anything new I post cause I forgot what's new and what isn't ><

hi all..im a new fan of ouran

and dude its soo funni!!...now my aim is to go thru all the pages first :)

cos i onli just discovered this thread...im kinda slow hey??

ive seen most of the eps of the anime...cos my bro had it and ive become hooked to it...and even tho theres onli one season of anime...it was such an awesome anime!

and cos ive never read the manga i will...so thanks soo soo much ThatGirlPhoung for uploading the manga!!!

Guest Ohgeewee

I luff Ouran High School Host Club so much *0* I use to read the further chappies posted in LaLa Magazine but stopped a while ago ;_______; Sigh, although its pretty much proven that there's not going to be a second season, I can't help but hope DDD: Life without Ouran ish kinda tough *-----*

Guest dancetothebeat45

ahh thanks so much for the manga scanlations haha im' so happy xDD i watched this anime a while ago and i loved it my friend always promised to bring me the manga but she never did but im' so happy that i can read it off of here now i'm sad the anime has stopped lol but im' really excited for the manga lol thanks for uploading them !!!! fighting!!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Finally, everything has been uploaded! Hopefully everyone enjoys this lovely batch of downloads XD

Since MediaFire is oh so awesome.. everything can be password protected. So here I'll say, please do not redistribute the links. If you'd like to share the links please link them back to this very thread. I lurk A LOT of forums/download sites/etc. so I would know. If I have to password protect everything to prevent that then I will, so hopefully I won't have to do that right?

Have fun with the scanlations and episodes!

Oh and, would anyone want me to individually upload the songs from the soundtracks? I may upload just the character songs but not everything.. So reply back, if not I'll just leave everything in a ZIPped file :]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

Chapter 52 actually made me sad. ._. I didn't know Kaoru also too...!

And Kyouya actually helping Tamaki! Benefits? ;D

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

New Links! These scanlations have been updated which means they're better quality :]

Remember the scans for Chapter 42 & 43? They used to be really dark.. so I went back and replaced the scans with a higher quality :]

Chapter 52 has been done by a new scanlation group, Puri-Puri Neko.

Ouran High School Host Club | Volume 10 | Chapter 42 | OMGTSRS

MediaFire

Quality of scans edited by **ThatGirlPhuong

Ouran High School Host Club | Volume 10 | Chapter 43 | OMGTSRS

MediaFire

Quality of scans edited by **ThatGirlPhuong

Ouran High School Host Club | Volume 11 | Chapter 52 | Puri-Puri Neko

MediaFire

Guest konfooshiz

eh! i haven't read the manga but i watched the anime. that anime... ROCKS!!!!

it's so funny!! XD tama-chan and haru-chan forever!!!! <3333

whoa, rocking! i own pg 78! XD

Funimation Acquires Baldr Force EXE Resolution Anime (and Ouran)

posted on 2007-07-20 20:51 EDT

Funimation public relations manager Jackie Smith reports that the company has also licensed the BALDR FORCE EXE Resolution cyberwar video series in addition to the two titles (Ouran High School Host Club and Sasami: Magical Girl Club) which were announced onsite at Otakon 2007

Anime News Network

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea so Ouran Koukou Host Club is NOW offically licenced... (just in case people were wondering which company it was licenced to...)

(Funimation doesn't change MOST if not ANY characters or names or story plot.)

Funimation is one of my fav. copmanies for dubbing/distribution (then comes VIZ.)

they did a great job in

Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Black Cat, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and Full metal Panic! and Trinity Blood.

im just glad that the Ouran didn't go to 4kids. that would have screwed up my day.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Oh yesss! I just hope they get really really good voice actors. I'm sure that wouldn't be too hard ^^

I was watching a YouTube video and some person said he hoped to play the voice actor for Tamaki's role.

I'll go find it and repost for everyone~

Archived