[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

ThatGirlPhuong, you know I appreciate you uploading the anime episodes of host club, but I download both episode 17s and they were both a little messed up. The image slurred when the characters moved.

I also download the same episode 17 from another website and the same thing happened. And it's only for this episode. All the rest are fine! Episode 17 is one of my FAVORITE episodes cause KYOUYA is in it! EEEE! (well I mean, it focuses on him, he's always there, he's just..you know, mr. shadow king)

So yeah, I was just wondering why it's all messed up and I was also wondering if it also happens to you, or is my computer or w/e the only messed up one.

I've downloaded it 3 times! Waaah! I did the most I could so I'm so sorry to bother you!!!

I'll sit down and watch it tomorrow again. I'll tell you if it happens or not to me :) I just got home from work and I'm pretty tired right now and probably will go snooze >_<

But as I recall when I watched it the first time, it didn't happen.

Did it slur all throughout the video? Or only at certain parts? If it's certain parts specify the time and I can go back and see.

EDIT: I'm scanning through it and everything seems to be fine. Do you want me to reupload it again just in case?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarCrystal

I watched the anime on Veoh.com. :] I liked it. It's been a long time since I've watched an anime series. Nice to see there's quite a bit of fanservice ^^;

I wonder if the live action series will push through D8

I'll sit down and watch it tomorrow again. I'll tell you if it happens or not to me :) I just got home from work and I'm pretty tired right now and probably will go snooze >_<

But as I recall when I watched it the first time, it didn't happen.

Did it slur all throughout the video? Or only at certain parts? If it's certain parts specify the time and I can go back and see.

EDIT: I'm scanning through it and everything seems to be fine. Do you want me to reupload it again just in case?

It happens to me throughout the whole thing. How weird! If you don't mind re uploading it again, yes please! Thank you so much!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Bummer, here it is again. I uploaded it through the website this time instead of through the little Wizard thing they just released. Hopefully it works for you :]

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club | Episode 17

svetlaella has also uploaded a few more episodes :] At lease I think it's her, lol

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club | Episode 20

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club | Episode 21

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club | Episode 22

[Lunar] Ouran High School Host Club | Episode 23

Guest xingjing

Jeebus. I spent the last few days catching up on the manga for Ouran [since I'd only read vol. 1 and proceeded to watch the anime]... and I feel the manga has so much more depth than the anime. The anime's so flamboyant and hilarious... not that the manga isn't. LOL.

How many chapters are out? I think 51 currently or something?... at least, that's where I stopped. LOL. As of now, I will entirely and forever will be cheering Haruhi x Tamaki. Because they just belong together... in my opinion. I feel sorry for the twins.... I feel really bad for the twins, but as I was reading, I kept getting the feeling that Tamaki will end up with Haruhi.

There are several times in the manga where the Tamaki and Haruhi interactions are... well, really emphasized. I mean, we see that Tamaki adores her [as always]... but then there's also where Haruhi gets a similar reaction to what Tamaki says. Except, obviously, Haruhi's just that dense so she probably doesn't realize it. Not that Tamaki isn't equally dense.

Nonetheless, I love the Tamaki x Haruhi pairing. And I have a feeling it'll be what goes in the end.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Thanks for uploading the episodes and the ones in between!

Summer is pretty hectic even though there isn't much to do ><

You're a bunch of help. ^_^

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Ah I'm sorry I'll start reuploading tomorrow then for you :]

The links were reuploaded but died after 7 days x_x

I think I'm about to switch to a newer server that has account so I can keep track of everything and has an extended time =_=

Ok I found a server, MediaFire. Just tell me if it's alright with everyone and I'll start uploading there for now on.

Pros

• No expiration
  • Faster download speed
  • You can download more than 1 file at the same time

Cons

• The max file size is 100mb so I'll have to split it in two but hey, since it downloads fast it shouldn't matter

Guest quiltedquickerpickerupper

^

Just passing through coz my friend recommended me this thread.

Wouldn't it be easier to just upload it in megaupload?

It seems to offer better file size (500MB)...

the only only drawback I could think of is the 45 sec wait time and the adds.

But mediafire is good too. :)

Keep up the good work!

You are very nice to upload for everyone.

It is appreciated.

I just started watching it.

I've only seen the last episode at the moment...

I think I might end up watching it b ackwards XD

edit:

I forgot about megaupload having a download limit every few files that gets downloaded.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

^

Just passing through coz my friend recommended me this thread.

Wouldn't it be easier to just upload it in megaupload?

It seems to offer better file size (500MB)...

the only only drawback I could think of is the 45 sec wait time and the adds.

But mediafire is good too. :)

Keep up the good work!

You are very nice to upload for everyone.

It is appreciated.

I just started watching it.

I've only seen the last episode at the moment...

I think I might end up watching it b ackwards XD

edit:

I forgot about megaupload having a download limit every few files that gets downloaded.

I was going to use megaupload but some people have problems with it (ie: slots being filled for certain countries)

The speed varies a lot and I never liked the 45 sec wait xD

I also like to keep track of files that are uploaded and if they're still there.

I'm not sure if megaupload provides accounts for that other than the premium so that's why I decided with MediaFire ^^

Embla here's a megaupload dl's for now since you seem to be waiting for it XD

I'm working with another person on uploading the files, she got the 1st half and I have the 2nd half.

Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8

Credits: bww2 forums

Guest Ethereal.

Hahahahha.

The first time I watched this anime I closed the window right away because I thought it looked stupid, but later on I got bored of other anime and decided to give it another try from all the ratings I've seen. And...

I finished it in a day.

Funniest. Anime. EVER.

<3 Tamaki and Mori :)

Guest quiltedquickerpickerupper

I was going to use megaupload but some people have problems with it (ie: slots being filled for certain countries)

The speed varies a lot and I never liked the 45 sec wait xD

I also like to keep track of files that are uploaded and if they're still there.

I'm not sure if megaupload provides accounts for that other than the premium so that's why I decided with MediaFire ^^

Ah! I see.

I didn't even realize there's a download slot limit on megaupload.

Thanks for answering.

finally saw episode 25 and 24.

I am really digging this Anime.

Thanks for uploading.

I'm downloading the other available epsodes in the thread now.

The show is really fun and entertaining.

Archived