[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tifachan

Since when did they skip Volume 09? O_O If you mean for scanlating, they're not up to it yet...? Or they're just taking some time.

Vampire Knight is still scanlating volume 09, on the other hand there's a group (OMGTSRS) who started scanlating vol10 already. So it seems like they skipped it, but they really did not, because we are talking about two different groups here. I guess there's nothing to worry about. Volume 9 isn't skipped at, and what I'm not sure here is if Vampire Knight would still scanlate Vol10 after another group already scanlated it.

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for download links of Shisshou and Sakura Kiss, full version, not the televison sized ones, I mean the ones with the real length. If somebody could PM it to me, I'd be mighty thankful! :D

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

It's uploaded on the "Ouran Goodies" Page.................

You can download either the whole OST or the singles.

I never got around to uploading individual songs.

*Stops myself from going Rawr* >_<

Guest tifachan

It's uploaded on the "Ouran Goodies" Page.................

You can download either the whole OST or the singles.

I never got around to uploading individual songs.

*Stops myself from going Rawr* >_<

I couldn't agree more... >O<

But anyway, now I that I think about it- I really don't want them to make a J-Drama for Host Club. O_O I mean, I'll watch it, but it just won't be the same. All the facial expressions, the thoughts of Tamaki's inner mind theater, Hunny's cake-eating and all- I really don't want to see it acted out. >__<

Guest Julia

OMGSH !

i love ouran host club ! ((:

honey sempai is much too cute .

and mori sempai is so coool ! :]

ahhh

i`m so sad that the anime ended =/

but i heard a season 2 was coming out? o_o

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

OMGSH !

i love ouran host club ! ((:

honey sempai is much too cute .

and mori sempai is so coool ! :]

ahhh

i`m so sad that the anime ended =/

but i heard a season 2 was coming out? o_o

That's a rumor.

Hahah the game X] That's like.. made for Renge.

Guest akalilLyn

If there was a season two, I wonder what they'd have in it. It'd have to stray from the manga a bit since there aren't that many volumes out yet, wouldn't it? Still...it's probably just a rumor that people are spreading around at our expense. Poo.

Guest PecanPie02

AWWW.. too bad its a rumor~!! *weep weep.. i wish a second season came out.. ITS SOOOOO GOOD the anime!! I think I love the anime better than the manga... eheheh XP

Guest itami

Awwwww. That sucks! I wish there was a 2nd season.

There might be later on. Ouran might be like Fruits Baskets or something. After a lot more manga comes out, they make another season. They are doing that with Fruits Baskets....right? I think so. Not sure. =_=

Guest PecanPie02

OMG!! there doing that for fruits basket!! YES YES YES!! *screams and faints.... (but the manga for furuba was soo much better, unlike Ouran High..)

Guest simpleandpink

? They're doing a second season for Furuba?

I don't really want that to happen, unless they plan on remaking some of the episodes to contain Rin & Kureno. If neither of them are in the second season (if there even IS one) then I'll just totally be disappointed -_-

To keep with Ouran: :lol: I hope it's not going to be an Eroge (erotic game) because that'll just be weird o_0

Guest tifachan

Nope, highly doubt the chance of Fruits Basket getting a second season since they ended the anime just like that. Kinda awkward if you ask me...

Eewww. An Ouran erotic game?! >__< The horror! XD

Guest xpuckkerr

Whee, I just finished up the anime series today.

It was kind of predictable but nonetheless,

VERY VERY addicting! I still loved the series

and I hope for a second season!

Haha, man those twins

are some really hot boys.

If only they were real...

ooh the pleasure. Hahahahahaha, kidding :]

♥______♥

Guest Akusesu

just finished it! WOOT! too be honest i didnt think i would like it... but i instantly fell in love with it hahaah its so funny

and i highly doubt theres going to be a season 2....

theyre probably ended it like that to lure in consumers for the comic book!~ XD

but i dooo wish they would!

i cant narrow down the list to see which host is my fave!! :D

Archived