[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest amydien

I love this anime! I laughed at every episode and I like all of the characters! *except for Eclaire(sp?)*

I was looking for scanlations of the manga...Im glad I found them here! Thank you!!! :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest foodluver88

i love this anime as well! it's hilarious :) by the way, does any know if there is any kind of possiblity for a second season of the anime?

Guest tifachan

i love this anime as well! it's hilarious :) by the way, does any know if there is any kind of possiblity for a second season of the anime?

We've all been wondering. But we're not too sure. ^^;; There hasn't been any news of a second season appearing.

Guest zouzzizou

In anime characters' design is better than manga, haruhi is so cute.and anime is more funny

this is one of my favorite series, good for relax

Guest Yume_Billabong

Hi ^^ I've read the manga n fell in love with the whole host club~ Haruhi n the girl from Perfect girl revolution are like the only girls I like in mangas ^-^ I'd like to watched the anime as well but anyone here knows if I can get it from clubbox? recently I have problems with my connection and nothing else works except for clubbox :'( thanksssssssssss

Guest tifachan

manga scans? wah!! i someone give me? :sweatingbullets: i miss Ouran...

Hi ^^ I've read the manga n fell in love with the whole host club~ Haruhi n the girl from Perfect girl revolution are like the only girls I like in mangas ^-^ I'd like to watched the anime as well but anyone here knows if I can get it from clubbox? recently I have problems with my connection and nothing else works except for clubbox :'( thanksssssssssss

Guys...please try checking the first page. We didn't upload everything for no reason. :T

OO this sounds funnnn

Username:DDuk

Designated Host(s):Tamaki

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): in the anime when Haruhi was scared of the tunder and tamaki said to her that she doesn't have to face it alone, and that he and the host club is there for her always.

Favorite Episode (anime): The Sun, The Beach, and the Host Club (episode 8)

Favorite Side Character: Haruhi's dad... he is soo funny! acts just like Tamaki!

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Umehito Nekozawa (the black magican club)

Hottest Non-Host Club Character:Nekozawa! the blonde and black hair version of him... *sighs*

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]?: Shisshou!

Guest pink-blush

I have watched this anime at youtube and i was simply ADDICTED that i just wanted to finish the whole thing in one sitting.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAMAKI. he is so adorable and fun! The twins, OMG the twins were so irrisistable! Their brotherly love is so cute.

I am not that big fan of animes and stuff but Ouran host club is such a BIG excemption.

Guest simpleandpink

Hey guys look what my cousin got me from japan >< !

OHSHC magnet set <333

img0231ob2.th.jpg

Great, just when I thought I wasn't obsessed anymore... *goes to watch anime again*

I'm so jealous of you :angry:

This is why I need to go live in Japan <_<

Guest Sujatmi

The anime is so funny XD!!

Love the twins haha, all characters are great..

Never read the manga though I really want to buy it soon~.

Me and my twin cosplayed the Hiitachi twins as waiters once in a OHSHC cosplay group lol.

I also love de opening and endings theme!!

Chieco Kawabe! And it made me a fan of Last Alliance.

Guest TearsxNeverxStop

Username: TearsxNeverxStop

Designated Host(s): The Hitachiin brothers!!! [Hikaru's better ;P]

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): when Hikaru bit off some of the cookie that was still in Haruhi's mouth and when Kaoru licked the cream off her cheek XDDDD hahahahaha!!

Favorite Episode (anime): the one with the twin's past [sorry, i forgot the name =P]

Favorite Side Character: Haruhi's dad! hahaha. he's awsome!

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Nekozawa! hee hee...

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Nekozawa [when he's not in that cloak -_-;;

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? SAKURA KISS!!!

Username: TearsxNeverxStop

Designated Host(s): The Hitachiin brothers!!! [Hikaru's better ;P]

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): when Hikaru bit off some of the cookie that was still in Haruhi's mouth and when Kaoru licked the cream off her cheek XDDDD hahahahaha!!

Favorite Episode (anime): the one with the twin's past [sorry, i forgot the name =P]

Favorite Side Character: Haruhi's dad! hahaha. he's awsome!

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Nekozawa! hee hee...

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Nekozawa [when he's not in that cloak -_-;;

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? SAKURA KISS!!!

Guest simpleandpink

Added: Dduk, TearsxNeverxStop

~Ouran Lovers~

(click)

If you want to join the ~Ouran Lovers~ (name pending), please fill out this form :)

Username:

[i][b]Real name:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Designated Host(s):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Scene (manga or anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Episode (anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Side Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite one/two-episode Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Hottest Non-Host Club Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]OP [Sakura Kiss] or ED [Shisshou]?[/i][/b]

(Please copy the code EXACTLY and after all the [/ i][/ b] put your answer :lol: It makes it harder for me copy/pasting your stuff x_x)

We now have a # of members equal to the anime episodes ^_^ (26!)

Guest asianpanthers

...i'm afraid that i'm going to be the only guy that's saying that i enjoy ouran highschool host club...but i do. =P

not my most heterosexual interest...but it's great.

Guest tifachan

...i'm afraid that i'm going to be the only guy that's saying that i enjoy ouran highschool host club...but i do. =P

not my most heterosexual interest...but it's great.

You're an awesome man. :]

Archived