[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this ANIME!!! The characters are soo nicely drawn especially Tamaki!!! Well, this will be my favourite shoujo anime. I was chasing after the manga right now but it seems the subbing is very slow... *argg!!!*

Guest PecanPie02

ACKK!!!! I want Volume 8... OHH and isnt a lot of the manga covered sometimes in the anime.. cuz while i was reading one I was like huh... thats strange i remember reading this... now what is up with that lol.. the anime is faster?? than the manga... now thats cooookkkkyyyy.... :wacko:

Guest gottahavecookies

I watched the anime too! It was very funny, and I hope to start reading the manga soon (but I'm too lazy) but I loved the anime! >.<!

Guest OurStory

omg thank god i catched tifachan's sig and found this thread since i never come to the anime section.

I LOVE OURANNNNN, that anime is so funny and cute.

Username: OurStory

Designated Host(s): Honey

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): When Haruhi found out Honey is Judo/Karate champion in ep7

Favorite Episode (anime): Ep 5. The Twins Fight

Favorite Side Character: Renge&her OHOHOHO

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Nekozawa

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Arai

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? Sakura Kiss

Guest PecanPie02

YEA!! HONEY IS SOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I just love the way he talks in the anime its sooo cute.. and it reminds me a lot of Momiji kun in Fruits Basket......

Guest simpleandpink

Added: biteme_lestat, gracefulLEE, pOke me!, OurStory

~Ouran Lovers~

(click)

If you want to join the ~Ouran Lovers~ (name pending), please fill out this form :)

Username:

[i][b]Real name:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Designated Host(s):[/i][/b]

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

[i][b]Favorite Scene (manga or anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Episode (anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Side Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite one/two-episode Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Hottest Non-Host Club Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]OP [Sakura Kiss] or ED [Shisshou]?[/i][/b]

(Please copy the code EXACTLY and after all the [/ b] put your answer :lol: It makes it harder for me copy/pasting your stuff x_x)

^ They sound the same because it's the same seiyuu :x

Yup :D zomg, did you see that one clip where they (the voice actors) were being interviewed? She really talks like that :lol: xD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

(Please copy the code EXACTLY and after all the [/ b] put your answer :lol: It makes it harder for me copy/pasting your stuff x_x)

Yup :D zomg, did you see that one clip where they (the voice actors) were being interviewed? She really talks like that :lol: xD

I saw it~ I was like :o

Her and Kaoru's seiyuu's natural voice are the characters' voice X]

i have to say, i was pretty disappointed after I was done watching the anime.

mostly because i was waiting for some "romance" between Tamaki and Haruhi.

stupid idiot~

but I still love Tamaki lol.

hopefully the manga won't be as disappointing. >_<

Guest chika_shia

I love this anime!

I saw the first few ep. way back, but never got to finishing it. Since my internet connection is so slow, i went ahead and brought the books. so then, when i did get to watch the anime and finish it, the manga volume i read made the anime seem lacking. But still, i was obsessed with it. By the end, i'm like killing my self hoping there is a second season. i really hope there is one. I mean, we didn't get to see a whole bunch of stuff...like the twins finding out about Haruhi (IF she was the little girl back then.) and Tamaki's mom.

At first, i wanted Haruhi to end up with one of the twins, but now i'm not so sure...Tamaki's a cutie too.

Username: chika_shia

Designated Host(s): Hikaru & Kaoru

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): Haruhi In Wonderland...the manga verson.

Favorite Episode (anime): the ep. with Hikaru and Haruhi's date!

Favorite Side Character:Nekozawa

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Kasanoda

Hottest Non-Host Club Character:-Nekozawa

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? Shisshou

SEASON 2 please! :D

Archived