[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Congrats you all... 1000 posts in this thread XD Pretty much half of it is Tifachan and me =x

I actually kept track to claim tops. HAHA!

To NOT make this spam...

Yes I heard Kyouya was pretty hot XD I'm looking forward to the live action (if the rumor is true). Whoever get's the movie first will get a host in the mail for one year ;] You know you want that.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simpleandpink

Here's a video with the seiyuus ^^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b-U2TPIT10I

The Seiyuu for Kaoru's voice... is his actual voice.. lol

Honey's Seiyuu is kinda freaky though =_=

LOL. Seriously, is Saitou Ayaka seriously...her voice is like that? :lol: She'd be teased a LOT 0_0 Then again, it's still kind of cute <3 Kaoru's voice actor is okay. That's like ACTUALLY his voice! Like, Hikaru's doesn't really talk like Hikaru.

Of course, it's all about Miyano Mamoru <3 He's both hot in the anime and in real life :)

I don't like him as much in "Death Note" because he uses his "serious" voice and I don't think it fits either his character (Raito) or his personality. :\

apparently, they're making a live-action drama for this manga!!! horitaki maki (girl from nobuta wo produce and kurosagi) is rumoured to be haruhi!

i am so excited. XD!

:D :D :D The cast looks kind of hot <3 I don't know how the twins will look though. I really think that the guy playing Kyoya will TOTALLY pull it off!!! I think that Miyano Mamoru should just play Tamaki, they can make that work somehow :lol:

I hope that the hair colors will be moderately okay. There aren't many Japanese people who can pull of the dyed hair (Tamaki = blonde, Honey = light brown, Twins = Red/Orange) Everyone'll be looking kinda weird 0_0

LoL! that doesn't really seem like a really effective petition -___-;; It's more of a letter to fans rather than to Shojo Beat/ Bones. It's funny cause in the letter they also encourage the readers to watch the fansubbed versions -- which I dont think the publishers/animators would be particularly fond of..

Guest biteme_lestat

Hi ^^ I just found out about this anim today and quickly went around the net and youtube seraching for stuff about it and i got kinda frustrated cus I'm kinda hving a hard time finding usefu sites and/or forums about...so while I was doing my daily soompi, i remebered that there's an anime forum here and was pretty happy to have found this thread ^^ Plus, lo and behold, lots of download links for eps and th OST and manga scans. Thanks guys for sharing all of those here ^^ i shall definitely download those ^^

And they're doing a live action version?!?! with maki?!?! omfg!! i cannot wait to see that! i hope it's true ^^

Guest tifachan

Congrats you all... 1000 posts in this thread XD Pretty much half of it is Tifachan and me =x

I actually kept track to claim tops. HAHA!

To NOT make this spam...

Yes I heard Kyouya was pretty hot XD I'm looking forward to the live action (if the rumor is true). Whoever get's the movie first will get a host in the mail for one year ;] You know you want that.

...So, I get to keep Mori for the rest of my life...? XDDD

But anyway, for the petition and the people who signed, well, it's the effort that counted. :]

Guest strawberrynkiwi

yea~ it's only APPARENTLY though. but i think that the odds are good. :)

and the twins from FLAME are RUMOURED to be hikaru and kaoru!! and some guys from kamen rider. when i find the pics, i'll post up the list of cast. :) and i heard that they are getting a really young kid to play honey, although i think that teppei would be perfect for the role.

kyouya is really hot though.

Twins from FLAME... ahhh They are so hot!!! Teppei would seriously make a cute Honey. Who can play Mori? I was thinking... Hayami Mokomichi, but I am not so sure.

Dude... I seriously hope there is a live action version for this. Those actors seem to fit the characteristics *-* Except Mori. He doesn't look.. as manly.. T_T;; Oh well~ The guy who's supposed to play Kyouya is freakin` hot though. I think I found a new love :wub:

:D :D :D :D

Live action?!?!? Ho-oly crapola. I wonder if they'd make things as wild and whacky as they are in the anime, cuz you know things drawn ain't the same as things done in real life.

I'm not sure I like the Tamaki, but I prolly just need to see him in action first. And the possible honey seems a wee-bit too old for the part. He doesn't look like he can pull off carrying a bunny around, course maybe it's cuz he needs to know how to fake ninja-chopping up some guys so they had to cast older?

And the haruhi looks promising. She's the same girl from Nobuta wo Produce and Densha otoko right?

Guest LovexPoison

The possible cast~ WOO! XD

Haruhi - Horikita Maki

Tamaki - Yamamoto Yusuke

Twins - Yusuke and Hisato Izaki, FLAME twins.

Hunny - Ryunosuke Kamiki

Mori - Daito Shunsuke

Kyouya - Mizushima Hiro

O_O *drools*

Okay, I had to check the thread now that I've finished the anime... (is there another season or is that it?) Anyway, the WHOLE thing was adorable and I loved every episode.

KYOUYA'S MY FAVORITE. :w00t: In the anime at least... but the possible actor for him is deeeelicious. =X

I was curious to see if they'd look to pick a little boy to do Honey... and, they did. Awesome!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

No I don't think there's going to be a 2nd season. I'm pretty satisfied with the first so I'm fine with it if there's no 2nd ;X

I swear the twins from FLAME looks so much like this guy I know...

:) I guess all we fans can do is wait if ever there would be a second season..which may be unlikely for now. We're not really sure if the petition would do the trick but at least the author and the production company knows that there are fans who want more of Ouran..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I am iffy about Mori's actor. Maybe because he didn't have his make over yet. I need to see him in black hair and deep voice.

Guest Star*Eun Ji

oOOo!!!.. THE SEIYUU.. lol.. i saw that long tym ago.. lol.. <333

UWAHHHHHH <33333 KAORU'S VOICE im in love..

Mori's voice is so sxcfull..

TAMAKI's voice is ..*DIES* .... soo nice xD~~!!

ZOMG!! I FOUND THIS CLIP ON YOUTUBE LMFAO..ITS SOOO CUTE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA <333 i love Yamamoto Yusuke..hahah hes ssooooo cute <33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5doD8cbg40A

n u can see prince of tennis at the end xD!!!

Guest tifachan

Mori's actor is 6 ft tall.

I'm sure he'll fit in somehow XD

LOL. xD Ship him in a box. ;]]

Anyhow, that guy as Tamaki is a bit eh... The twins from FLAME are like...uh... XDD And the guy playing Mori doesn't look 6'- Lolszz.

And oh yes, Kyouya's seiyuu. <33 Lolsz.

Too bad the seiyuu for Kaoru doesn't have a twin. Would've saved a lot of time trying to find someone like the twins, especially when one has the same voice :P

IMO I don't know how they'd pull off live action... I found that quite a bit of the humour lay in the animations - i.e. Tamaki's faces, the arrow stabbing, the metaphors (i.e. that whole Kasanoda thing where Tamaki was invisioning the dinosaur, the volcano, the black hole...) etc. etc.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

*GASP* Ouran is going live? O.O

*squeels and jumps up and down* XD

even though I don't think that I'll like anything else better than the anime, I can't wait :)

Archived