[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

man that was a goood ending....did haruhi give herself a jump when she went off of the carriage?? it seemed like it to me for some reason...good job haruhi!! what an ending...i like how tamaki's pops and kyouya's pops like haruhi and want her as a daughter in law...

I like the pops arguing too. But no, Haruhi didn't jump herself. The horses that were driving the carriage were bumping into each other, and since there was no room on the bridge, the carriage banged into the side of the bridge- thus, caused Haruhi to be "bumped" out. XD But I'm amazed at Tamaki's jumping power... Lolsz. Yes, besides his kicking. XD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AnonEMus

benio from lobelia academy from episode 9, is that person a male or female? i'm a little lost and i'll be thankful for anyone who answers my question! :)

Guest kaoru104

ahhh !!! its finally over!!!!

I DO HOPE THERES A SECOND SEASON FOR IT.....>"<

i want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ending was REALLY SWEET + GOOD + EXCITING + and of course FUNNY ^~^

Guest tifachan

benio from lobelia academy from episode 9, is that person a male or female? i'm a little lost and i'll be thankful for anyone who answers my question! :)

Lobelia's an all-girl school... Lolsz... XD

Guest tifachan

oh yea the lobelia girls. Don't get me wrong they were funny, but I could have done without them. Especially the lead girl, dunno what power trip she was on. I found that those episodes were generally less enjoyable =/

Lol. You're talking about them as if they were on crack the whole time! Lol. I thought they were ok- much better than Renge showing up all the time. -_- Now that- I can live without. =)

Guest simpleandpink

^LOL, I don't really like the Lobelia girls cause they kinda freak me out 0_0 Renge was okay :lol: Her laugh was halfway between cute and annoying...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ Lobelia girls were really dumb.. one episode was good enough. the second one was just wayyy too much. I liked Renge's entrance, other than that they could have made her speech shorter lol

Lol. You're talking about them as if they were on crack the whole time! Lol. I thought they were ok- much better than Renge showing up all the time. -_- Now that- I can live without. =)

oh I didn't mean that. I just meant that girl was waaaaay too up in herself and I didn't really like it. Like Tamaki is sorta like that but in a cute and fun way. The lead girl was just annoying and arrogant. What was that business about stealing Haruhi's kiss all about anyways?

And I actually loved Renge. At first I didn't in the episode where she came in obsessing over Kyouya and the time when she tried to give everybody alter egos, but after that I thought she was pretty dang hilarious. Especially during that time Haruhi turned down the one guy outside of the club who knew she was a girl. Gosh forgot his name...the creepy dude from the yakuza clan. And the "high powered motor" was genius.

oh I didn't mean that. I just meant that girl was waaaaay too up in herself and I didn't really like it. Like Tamaki is sorta like that but in a cute and fun way. The lead girl was just annoying and arrogant. What was that business about stealing Haruhi's kiss all about anyways?

And I actually loved Renge. At first I didn't in the episode where she came in obsessing over Kyouya and the time when she tried to give everybody alter egos, but after that I thought she was pretty dang hilarious. Especially during that time Haruhi turned down the one guy outside of the club who knew she was a girl. Gosh forgot his name...the creepy dude from the yakuza clan. And the "high powered motor" was genius.

The Lobelia girls were scary especially Benio...lols but i do like the episode when Haruhi was doing acting them and she was "singing" xD.

ohh ahaha the yakuza guy is Kasonoda-kun. or what everyone else calls him Casanova-kun or Bossa Nova-cchi. xD i like when he describes what his childhood was like. its not Ah~ its AHH!!! ahaha MAA!! x]

i like Renge-kun too! =] she's funny with her laugh. lols i always laugh everytime the "high powered motor" starts up. x] she's funny and cute. ^^ and she's always doing cosplays! lols

Guest tifachan

It was funny when Renge first appears in the episode with Kyouya, and maybe once or twice with the high power motor- but the laugh that accompanies it! Argh! Lol.

this anime was okay. it was cute that hikaru had a thing for haruhi. i dont really like tamaki's character. only if he was the cool type buh its okayy haha

Guest The Fey

They overused Renge. I didnt really like her too much... I didnt like how they would make roles for her in the episodes (ie: when the club was trying to bring Nekozawa into the light, Renge takes Tamaki's role). Sure it makes for contiunity but still... I'd rather see the club's dynamics instead of Renge+the club. -_-

Guest tifachan

They overused Renge. I didnt really like her too much... I didnt like how they would make roles for her in the episodes (ie: when the club was trying to bring Nekozawa into the light, Renge takes Tamaki's role). Sure it makes for contiunity but still... I'd rather see the club's dynamics instead of Renge+the club. -_-

Agreed. Lol.

Guest AnonEMus

i can't believe i finished the anime in 4 days. that is a record for me... lol~ i really enjoyed it and it seems like there will be another season.

Archived