[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicee

LOL. Am I one of the few people that still haven't watched any version of the last episode yet? ._.;; So tempting.. to download FROP's... >______________<

At least I know it's a happy ending. I don't need to know anything else till Lunar releases!

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

No idea. They used to release it every Friday... but then things change.

Take it into consideration that everyone is back to school now so they're most likely busy. They don't release any status such as how much they translated, encoded, timed, etc. The only thing we know is if it's out or not.

Trust me I love Lunar's subbing too and I support them 100%

But I needed to watch the last episode and FRoP is slowly getting better. They ARE a new subbing team and they deserve a chance ^^ I just wanted to spread the word about them =x

Guest wenwen426

Sometimes I wish I could be like Haruhi...as she called it "insensitive" to those gender issues...^^ I love her thickheaded personality =) still waiting on lunar...lol...even tho the others are out...since I am saving this series...i want it compl ;)ete with the same subbing group! OURAN KOUKOU HOST CLUB FOREVER! =0

Guest s3imaDen

i finished watching it.. it was fun to watch at....

funny... i like the frenship tat they have... its so nice of 'em.. stay together.....

i wish tat there'll be part 2 TT_TT

Guest the scrapbook

YAY ep 26!!! thank you soo much **ThatGirlPhuong!! i'm dying to watch it but i'm also sad that this is the last ep. =(

Guest Star*Eun Ji

WAHHHHHHHH OURAN HOST CLUB IS FINSIHED T.T SOOO SAD...

i was crying throught out the episode..

NOOOOOOOOO... my OURAN!! >____<...

btw.. i went to ANIMANIA YESTERDAY.. n my frend cosplayed as OURAN HOST CLUB..

DEF. LOOK AT IT IF UR A OURAN HOST CLUB FAN... u will die...serzly --''..its soo hot

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87912

CHECK IT OUT!!

^ Heeey I went too!! ZOMG, HONEY WAS ADORABLE <3 Really played the part well during the skit. And Mori was cute too & says what he says best "Ah" LOL. Funny stuff. Pretty kool cosplayers though.

Anyways, I just realised my media player can take screencaps. I thought this one was cute:

kawaiimd7.th.png

Guest tifachan

....You're dying to watch it. I know you are. WATCH IT!! It's for your own good!

Look I made another link for you <3 Tempting no? Just a click of a button away from watch the final episode that will have flames of moe coming from the top of your head~~

Episode 26 (Finale) -- Subbed by FRoP -- SendSpace

Ack! NoooO! Stop spreading the temptatioN!! XDD

LOL. Am I one of the few people that still haven't watched any version of the last episode yet? ._.;; So tempting.. to download FROP's... >______________<

At least I know it's a happy ending. I don't need to know anything else till Lunar releases!

I still haven'ttt!! :D

WAHHHHHHHH OURAN HOST CLUB IS FINSIHED T.T SOOO SAD...

i was crying throught out the episode..

NOOOOOOOOO... my OURAN!! >____<...

btw.. i went to ANIMANIA YESTERDAY.. n my frend cosplayed as OURAN HOST CLUB..

DEF. LOOK AT IT IF UR A OURAN HOST CLUB FAN... u will die...serzly --''..its soo hot

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87912

CHECK IT OUT!!

OMG! THEY LOOK SOOO CUTEE! But you couldn't get a good look of Tamaki's face there... xDD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I watched that episode for the 3rd time....

Can't get tired of it XD I'm uploading it to SendSpace right now for the people that can't use torrent =]

Guest alicee

^ OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fan girl mode*

I WAS SO EXCITED THAT I FORGOT WHERE TO SAVE IT T.T Thank you T.T<33333333333 EPISODE 26 HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:wub:

Archived