[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simpleandpink

In the anime, it was meant that Haruhi couldn't sing. Since she was lip-syncing to the song.

So it would be weird for her to have her own song neh? Even though we all know Maaya Sakamoto can sing.

The song she "sung" in Episode 19 is Kawabe Chieko - Little Wing. I'll go upload it for you all =)

EDIT:

Here ya go~

Kawabe Chieko - Little Wing

Really? But was that Maaya singing? Cause, that REALLY does not sound like Chieco singing. Thanks for the actual song though :D I'll give it a listen!

I'm uploading that one right now actually XD

EDIT: Done! Betcha didn't expect it this soon huh? Lol =]

Ingrid Haebler & Ludwig Hoffmann - Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major K 845.

Thanks :D I was like, a second away from asking for that before reading it. If there's a third OST, it'll probably be on there, ne? ;) Oh, and thanks for the lyrics :) I finally know what they're saying [although, it wasn't hard to guess :lol:]

Hey fellow addicts~~ ^__^

I found this site, derno if anyone else has stumbled upon it.. but yeh they have a lot of ouran goodies, including direct downloads (anime [lunar] & manga :D) They are pretty up to date with things, i think. So yeh, worth bookmarking *nod nod

http://sakuradance.net/ouran.php

Thanks for the site 0_0 I love it :lol:

Wheeee, I love this thread :) Good vibes, good people :)

Guest tifachan

Wheeee, I love this thread :) Good vibes, good people :)

Of course. ^_^ We are all here to spread the love~ LOLSZ. ;]]

I'm glad I made this thread. :D

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

They said it was Kawabe Chieko singing since Maaya's voice was more "flowy" or something like that.

I haven't listened to any of Maaya's songs though so I don't know myself..

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Urgh. I'm so ticked off >__>

Someone stole my iPod.

My iPod had EVERYTHING on the harddrive. Anime shows, music, school files, EVERYTHING.

So.. I can't help upload T_T

I was in tears during class. So. I'm sorry I won't be able to help upload the previous episides T_T I can still upload the ones that didn't come out yet.

If I'm really really really really realyl and I mean REALLY lucky I'll get it back tomorrow T_T If not I'm doomed.

FRoP has episode 21 out~

BitTorrent

Guest simpleandpink

^Aw, cheer up!!!

I lost my wallet at Six Flags last week and I wanted to throw myself off a ride because I had a load of money/sentimental things in there and I didn't remember where I had lost it x_x But I later got it back because someone had found it and turned it in to the lost and found.

Hopefully your iPod landed in the hands of a good person, or if someone stole it, karma comes back to hit them :)

--edit: I'm crossing my fingers that my internet'll get fixed by this weekend. Then I can totally help upload :) [if I haven't mentioned it before, I'm on my grandma's computer and it only takes forever to do anything...including download/right-click/load a website -_-]

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

People are evil at my school. =x They see an iPod it's GONE T_T I don't know how ithappened so I might still be lucky to have it turn up somewhere. Let's all pray T_T

Thanks for helping upload! I'll send you the sendspace ID & PW in a bit ^^

Guest tifachan

Aaw. Dun worry, it has to turn up! Or else...karma!! ^^''

ARGH! I just picked up my Volume 7 of Host Club today from the warehouse, but I left it at my sister's friend's house!! ARGHH!!!! I'M SO PISSED!! T_____T And to think, I was gonna enjoy my day... >< And my Kirito album was in there too. :[ Double bummer...

Same thing with my school. They see something nice, it's gone! >_< Happens a lot during lunch. ^^''

Guest losborrachos

thanks phuong for all the uploads! i downloaded the manga scans and plan to read them asap... i'm guessing chapter 28 is the latest release?

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

No I did not get my iPod back T_T

I'm uploading FRoP's episode 21 right now... It's a fun episode =]

Nekozawa shows up~

Archived