[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest tifachan

^First time you've posted here?! :o You should be here to help spread our Host Club love to all! XDD

And thanks very much!! <33

EDIT!:

I just saw Epsiode 20 (thanks to ***ThatGirlPhuong of course. ;PP), and I thought it was soo sad. :[ I mean, they really liked that maid girl, but she betrayed them and told them that no one can ever tell them apart in this world! >_< But Haruhi can. ^__^

And they're sooo mean, picking on Tamaki cause of his life. :[ But still, it's a very sweet epiosode when they decided to cross into another "world". :]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I'll organize E V E R Y T H I N G into one post at the end of the week... or tomorrow.

Most likely the 25th page since it's right on top and easier for people to find ^^; So be prepared to make a few adjustments on the first page ^_~

The twins were... very indeed evil. Tamaki gets to everyone in his ways and he's so persistent.

So it was somewhat the maid's fault that the twins were even more reserved...=x

I can't wait for the 21st episode ^^ Hikaru blusheddd <33 not really a spoiler but then it kind of is.. but if you want to know WHY he blushed ... -->Haruhi and Hikaru were kind of "stuck" in this little area. So she was kind of leaning over Hikaru to try to get out. So it was sort of like a ... Hikaru's face to ... Haruhi's washboard situation XD <--

EDIT:

Volume 7 has been spotted in some stores even though it's release date it next month o_O

So if you're lucky you can get it?

I don't know what stores or where so.. XD

Guest tifachan

^T___T Garr yoU! XD I think Imma go to this store today to go see if they have it yet- but everyone says not to go there alone~ ;__;

^^Omg! He blushed cause of THAT?? XDD So cute!! ^^

Guest ;jenna

Haha, I'm bad, I read the hikaru spoiler :lol: but oh well, it's really cute!!!! :D hehe!! I can't wait to watch that episode. ><

I watched episode 20, it's so cute!!! >_< but not much progression on the story.. lol ~

ooo!! Episode 18 is out by Lunar!!! :o finally!!! (although I already watched it.. =/)

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Oh wow it just came out TODAY because I didn't see it when I checked earlier O_O

...FRoP is awesome and all but since most of my files are Lunar's...

*goes off to download*

Here's the torrent for Lunar's Episode 18

[bitTorrent]

Guest tifachan

^You're so great... *__*

@Aki - Noo. It's just that, Anime Castle is like a WAREHOUSE kinda place where they sell TONS of anime merchandise/manga. O_O Everyone said it's dangerous to go to a warehouse-place alone... >_<

Guest alicee

^ But warehouses are so... HUGE AND COOL XDDDDDDD I like running around in bookstore warehouses LOL x) And if anyone wants direct downloads instead of torrents, here's where I get mine~

Click

Enjoy :D

Oh I see... Wow, I wish there was a big place that sold anime/manga merchandise where I live.

The only thing close to that is anime conventions that come around once or twice a year... :(

^

You should! Those are really fun especially if you stay at a hotel with your friends for the whole time! They usually last a couple of days.

Guest tifachan

^My cousin just came back from one and she said it was a lot of walking and everything. ^^ She had a lot of shopping done too! Lolsz. And mangaka's usually come too, right? :o

^

Lots of walking and shopping and basically seeing things (cosplayers, panels, video rooms, etc.) and talking to people.

Yes, mangakas, voice actor's, musical guests, etc... :lol:

Guest alicee

^ SERIOUSLY!??!?! OMGGG, AWESOME XD KumoriCon is coming here on Labor Day Weekend!!! xD If only I could afford the whole weekend... $40 o_o; [i'm poor] Too bad I don't have time to make a costume for OHSHC, rawr.

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Yes thank you I love you too =x lol jokes jokes

....Man I'd LOVE to see cosplayers... We don't have Anime Conventions in my area x_x Not enough manga/anime fanatics

@alicee: Yes, seriously. :) You should definitely go! I'm sure it will be a good experience and well worth the money. An Ouran cosplay would be wonderful! :lol:

@**ThatGirlPhuong: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Where do you live?

It's okay though, I'm sure you will see them soon enough! Or you could start cosplaying! :w00t:

Guest tifachan

I don't think we have any in my area either. xD My cousin went to Otakon, I belive? x_X

Somebody should cosplay as the twins! :D

Archived