[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Tobemist

^ Yeah... I'm in CA and watching the old people, too. I calculated the time difference from here (California) and Korea and it should be coming on at 5 am for me.... which is weird because that's the time everybody says is for Eastern time. Maybe I'm messing up, rofl

Urgh, these things confuse me... @_@

^^I'm streaming live as well and the old people shows (with tons of Boys Over Flowers teasers xD) are on. According to my cellphone it's 1:41 pm in Seoul right now (I'm in Toronto) so wouldn't it start at around 8 am?

Now some sort of a drama has started...

^Current time in Korea is about 1:55pm. The drama will air at 9:55pm in Korea tonight... so it should be approximately 8 hours from now.

These videos are a bit late but they feature some of the interview during and after/before the press conference. I don't think I've seen them posted anywhere in the thread, but I'll put the capture just in case.

_000001.jpg

Boys Over Flower Press Conference on KBS2 Entertainment News - The video of the captures I've posted before ^^

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjDwJRheTvY

cap.jpg

Boys Over Flower Press Conference on YTN Star News - Chinese subbed but a bit blurry ^^;;

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FP03h3t4tQ8

Guest miacallisto

Why do none of the steaming sites work for me? Do you need a Korean social security number to view them?

Which browser are you using? I don't think they work on Firefox so I switched to IE and it's been working fine. Only the site that hayuna linked to works for me. Oh and make sure that IE and Windows allow the pop up window or else it won't work.

Guest mymyx2

Gahh I really want to watch this now.

Thanks for the pics huangsy.

I'm loving that second group pic cause KimBum looks good in there. :D

Too bad I can't watch the live streaming. T.T

Will wait for peoples' reviews tomorrow.

Guest hayuna

Hey you guys! Apparently, it starts at 9:20 and not 9:50? Not sure if this is real/official, but I saw it on the dcgal.. IT might just be a mistake, but alerting you guys just in case (for the ones who are watching it live like me xD) Or it might just be a special... Or a typo or something

Ahh @______@ dunnooooooo

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kbs_d...7409&page=1

EDIT:

Ahh, thank you huangsy for the info ^____^ There must've been a mixup?

Anyway, has anybody else seen Yeoyoomanman? Kim Bum's scene was hilarious, he seems to be pretty good at English at what we've seen so far... The script is entertaining, too:

Girl: "How did you know I was a chef?"

Leejung: "Your delicious hands," *kiss*

LMAO CAN'T WAIT

Woohoo!!!!!! It's airing in another 4hrs39mins!!!!!! I can feel a million Asian girls going off in a frenzy XDD Which marks my concern- I hope we don't crash their server XPP

yes, they're gonna film the drama while airing also in KBS.
^Thanks for the info =) I had a feeling this was the case, so many Korean series tend to take this trend.

Someone posted this in dcinside... I thought it was hilarious... :D

http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh448/2emmree/goaqjrj.jpg

^lol It is a wonder where designers derive their inspiration from at times ^^;;;

One last minute random question:

is there a way you can watch KBS World online?

Thank you so much!

The links are working perfectly well for me, I'm using IE.

Let's just all pray that it won't be too crowded later so we can all watch peacefully.

It's 9:55 I meant 855 for me, I can't wait.

EDIT

I almost forgot that it's a monday-tuesday schedule! thanks to the article for the reminder.

This is super exciting!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: The Korea Herald

[JUNIOR HERALD] Korean version 'Boys Over Flowers' ready to be aired

"Boys Over Flowers" (꽃보다 남자), a TV drama in Taiwan and Japan that is based on a popular Japanese cartoon titled "Hana Yori Dango," is also being made in Korea. The Korean version can be said to be the final Asian TV drama version of the cartoon. The Taiwan and Japan versions were a *success in those respective countries and the Korean version wants to *follow those footsteps or *achieve more.

Korean fans have been waiting for Boys Over Flowers to be aired and even before the final casting was done, they were making *estimations on who would be playing the main characters. After the final cast was *revealed, many were surprised. This was because apart from Goo Hye-sun, the rest of the actors playing the roles of the main characters did not have *experience playing a *leading role or no experience at all.

Boys Over Flowers is centered around a group of boys named "Flower Four" (F4), who are from wealthy families and a girl named Geum Jan-di who is from an *ordinary family. Jan-di is offered a place at a *prestigious school that only high-class students attend and there she meets the F4 members and finds romance.

The names of the F4 members were changed into Korean names -Goo Jun-pyo the leader of F4 and the *successor of the Shinhwa Group, Yoon Ji-ho the grandson of a former president and successor of Suam Culture Foundation, So Ih-jung, a *genius *potter from a prestigious family and Song Woo-bin, Ilshim *construction company's successor. The roles are played by Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum and Kim Joon respectively.

Although the drama shows students of a luxurious life, in the real world the actors and the production team had suffered a lot with no luxury in order to *satisfy the *expectation of their fans.

"When we went to New Caledonia, all we ate were hot noodles if not starved. We look rich in the film but that was only what was seen inside the lens of the camera. When we came back from New Caledonia we found out that everyone lost weight," said Goo.

"We only slept one hour a day and that was while *transporting to the next location," said Lee.

The result of the actors and production crew's *sweat and effort will be aired every Monday and Tuesday on KBS2 from Jan. 5 at 9:55 p.m.

By Yeom Min-a (mina@heraldm.com)

Oh, I can't wait to watch this show! I love every version of Hana Yori Dango done so far, I think that this korean version will not let me down. I don't know how the times work here to watch the show and plus, I have to work tomorrow. So, I guess I have to wait till the download links are up or wait till it is subbed first. To everyone that can watch the show, happy watching!!

OMG today is the day. I can't wait to watch it live today but i'm surely that the buffering going to be terrible. So pls pray to any internet GOD, pls hope that my internet connection will not buffer when it aires. Another 4 hours to go. I'm excited.

Guest janegph

Can you please help me...ep 1 will air tonight at 9:55 PM Korean time...what time difference is Korea to Philippine time??? Anybody knows?

Guest Chianna

Can you please help me...ep 1 will air tonight at 9:55 PM Korean time...what time difference is Korea to Philippine time??? Anybody knows?

I'm using this world clock here

I don't know why as I know I'm going to stuck in class but at least I can watch tomorrow.

Korean time is an hour ahead of ours so that means it will start at 8:55 for us.

YUp Korean time is kidda ahead of Malaysia, singapore and also phillippine by 1 hour. So it will start around 9pm but mostly got advertisment so it will start a little later than 9pm.

Guest Qi Luo

WOW! 'Boys Over Flowers' will air 21:55????? Isn't that too late? I thought it would be airing more early because it's a tv serie that aims mostly on teens.

But anyway, i'm veeeeeery excited! I can't wait to watch it and also to see the ratings of the 1rst episode!

Guest andie39martinez

01/04 [News] Hyun Joong, hang in there

SS501141.jpg

SS501 recorded the soundtrack for the KBS2 drama KPN. The song, yet to be titled, will be used as the theme song for the drama starring Hyun Joong who takes on the role of Yoon Ji Hoo. A representative from DSP said that the members decided to participate in the recording of the song for the drama as a way of cheering for their member who has taken up the challenge of acting. They have recorded two versions of the song; one ballad and one dance version. All five members will be recording the ballad version, whereas only Kyu Jong, Yong Saeng and Hyung Joon will be recording the dance version.

The five SS boys have been pursuing individual activities lately; Hyun Joong with his drama, Jung Min with his musical and the other three (Kyu Jong, Yong Saeng and Hyung Joon) with the release of their project 'UR Man'. They will be working separately till May and plan on releasing an album together in June.

source: allseouldout

credit: Empas News

--------------------------

SS501 recorded a dance version? it makes me think that they're gonna promote it :rolleyes:

theme song? is it the opening of the show? i'm confused :blink: