[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest heorungnghenhac

I don't know why BaroTV donot work for me. It didnt ask to install anything but it totally blank.

Could someone tell me what's happening on the show?

thanks for the barotv link!

It works fine.

They mixed every drama.

One NG from BOF where Jan Di confronted Jun Pyo (ice cream scene) and didn't have the sticker.

Then the part where Ji Hoo touched Jan Di head and played with her hair. They showed the age difference, lol.

And Jun Pyo reading the Wall Street Journal. He coughed and excused himself.

http://www.barotv.net/iptv/barotv.php?tvsc...kbs2&tvid=9

You can watch it live here. All you needed is just install the ActiveX if your pc recommends xD

I'm watching it right now, they havent shown the BOF NGs yet I guess xD

thank you very much for the link!

great connection, better than the original KBS site, where I could not get connection

but too bad, I was too late, missed the BOF NG's

but no doubt will be able to see them later somewhere else

The NG special/portion was a good laugh (including the other dramas featured)! .. i'm sorry to those who were not able to view it live. :( .. some spoilers....

I thought it was so silly how Jan Di couldn't find the money (or was it the dry-cleaning ticket?) to throw at Joon Pyo after she smashed the ice cream into his face. xDD So cute when Min Ho started coughing when it was his line after Jan Di woke up to find her in his room. The best laugh was when Hyung Joon was [trying to] play the violin at the birthday party :lol: ..^^ Looking at Han Chae Young's face expression was just understandable. haha. I wish they could've shown some New Caledonia scenes.

.. I hope someone will be able to recapture it and upload the cuts of the show, or yes, i hope KBS releases the VOD. Can't wait to see more. =)

Guest joeydragonlady

I tried watching BBF on youtube via

But it says the video is no longer

available.

what gives? I won't be able to watch

the next episodes? :crazy:

BaroTV is working. You need to use Internet Explorer if you are using Firefox. It will ask you to install something so install it and it should work then.

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

bahhh am i late on with barotv?

it's working but it's like commercial for me

is it still boys over flowers?

bahhh am i late on with barotv?

it's working but it's like commercial for me

is it still boys over flowers?

Awee sorry, now it's the next program: "설특집 위기탈출 넘버원 "..

But 꽃보다 남자/Boys Over Flowers ep7 starts in almost 1 hour.

Thank goodness i don't have class tmrw.. i can't believe i'm staying up this late. :ph34r:

And woohoo, i just ordered my copy of the OST! The more i listen to it, the more i like it. I wasn't really expecting that actually..>.<

Guest pipitgongyoo

I'm sorry but where can I get activeX?? I couldn't find it

please,,,

I've tried googling it but I couldn't find it

thanks

hey..

u must use IE!! and then click this link http://www.barotv.net/iptv/barotv.php?tvsc...kbs2&tvid=9 and then click KBS2 TV. and activeX will be pop up on the right above of the page.. and then install it! soo easy! I hope u understand what i said! :D

BaroTV is working. You need to use Internet Explorer if you are using Firefox. It will ask you to install something so install it and it should work then.

well, the problem for me is not activeX, i use IE too but barotv.net doesn't work, it says page load error.

Maybe they block my region? But it's weird because i used to access it....

Anyways, Tvants is back working now :sweatingbullets: such GOOD timing right after the NG...

Never mind, i'll watch the NGs later some time, i'm pretty sure someone will upload it for BOF fans, hehehe~

---Caroline

Guest Gabriella

first of this isnt bashing. just my opinion. i for one am quite happy the PD is exploring the Ga-Jung loveline (and hope it goes on and is explored more and stuff) because I loved Soujiro's story very interesting and I have rooted for Jiro and Yuki alot in the previous drama but to no avail. Actually hoping that they will include Akira/Woobin's story here as well its interesting to see more of them.

i dont think BOF revolves only about JH, JP and JD. because yes, its Boys.. particularly the f4 boys. and jiro is part of that. Ga-Jung scenes, I think were created as a side story but yes many fans are noticing their chemistry and they shine so to speak. Plus, cant help the great chemistry, acting of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun. They create a spark on the show aside from LMH and GHS. I dont really think the PD intended for their be such a following to Kim Bum here, but i think since KHJ didnt do as much as many expected the attention shifted elsewhere. I like KHJ apart from here a lot (other shows) nothing against. this is just my opinion on that. i wouldnt take it too seriously, i think as the eps go one the JH fanbase (i know there's a lot) will grow more. maybe it's just timing. peace!

Well said! I love Ga-Jeong story too.

i know i'm going to get a lot of bashing and probably hate mails, but i think the PD/scriptwriter is emphasizing too much of yijung's (sojiro) character. he's got too much of screentime with his meddling and talents (pottery, music etc.) and the whole ga-jung thingy and that's unnecessary. really, he's overshadowing jihoo and i'm not quite happy with it. BOF is supposedly revolves around JD, JP and JH. i don't quite like it with the ga-eul and yijung interactions they're creating. it's not their time yet to shine. i know kim bum is one of the hottest young acts around in korea right now but giving too much of plot and screentime to him is ridiculous and unfair to KHJ. if they want to feature that much of kimbum in BOF, they should just have cast him as jihoo

Oh, nice to meet you but I think you have some problem with Ga-Jeong coupe. You said that BOF was about the relationship between JD, JP and JH? I don't think so. It's about F4 not just JP and JH. And basing on your words, I think you biased towards JH. Ah, maybe you are a fan of JH but remember, every main story always has a side story. If you only want to watch main story, I think you should watch documentary. You said that it overshadow JH? No it doen't. I think PD knows what he is doing!

And to us, it's just a little bit love for a new couple. If JP and JD couple has fans and they gives support to that couple, Ga-Jeong couple has fans too. Nothing to speak of!

I know kim bum is one of the hottest young acts around in korea right now

I totally agree with you. He is a talent actor.

^ omg so i didnt miss it?

T__T i thought i missed it!

so around what time does it start?

^That was the NG special on 'Big Star X-file'.. you haven't missed the ep7 live streaming yet. :sweatingbullets:

Should start at 9:45 (Korea time).. which is in about.. 50mins..

ohgawsh.. i'm counting down again.>__<

Guest huangsy

Ep 7 SPOILERS

Ep 7 opens with Jandi peeping into Joon Pyo’s classroom, then the F4 lounge but nobody is around. She finally sees him coming out one of the school building but he ignores her and gets into his chauffeured car and drives off. She chases all the way to his home in her bike.

While Jandi is giving chase after Joon Pyo, another race car stops by and offers her a ride, driver is Joon Pyo’s sister !!! (followed by droning sounds of & scenes of racing cars on the street)

Of course, the sister manages to overtake him and beats him with a stick, while a shocked Jandi looks on.

Back on Joon Pyo’s home, dinner with sister, Jandi, Yi Jeong and Woo Bin. Joon Pyo not there bec he said he was off food. Later, his stomach was growling.

She even sends her home after dinner (sorry dunno wat the chat in the car was about, except something about only friends are F4)

Ji Hoo sms Joon Pyo and they met in cinema, only 2 of them. Ji Hoo asks how many times they have watched the movie together.

Joon Pyo’s sister goes to school and whacks him with her clutch bag and pulls him away by the ear and asks F4 and Jandi to follow her too.

2009012614580182133_150908_0.jpg

2009012614034875898_140604_0.gif

Sister proposes the competition and everyone agrees, except Joon Pyo. Then she asked the 3 involved in the love triangle to step forward, Joon Pyo was really slow. 3 competitions based on what they each have picked from the drawlots.

2009012617564927702_180016_0.jpg

Joon Pyo trains at horse riding and takes a tumble. (he asked the trainer whether he is a match for Ji Hoo, I think)

The race is outdoors and Joon Pyo takes the route that is marked as closed by a signage (mebbe a shortcut?) and returns first before JiHoo.

After the race, Ji Hoo lets Jandi ride his horse, while Joon Pyo’s horse lies in bad shape in the stable.

That night, Ji Hoo has a nightmare of a fire when he was a child.

At school, Jandi learns that Ji Hoo is getting expelled bec of her.

Joon Pyo is in good mood the next morning at the breakfast table. He practices car racing at the tracks. Jandi brings some food for Ji Hoo, which is watching Joon Pyo practise at the tracks. Joon Pyo sees Jandi and Ji Hoo from his car and almost crashed. He throws his temper and beats the mechanics.

Just before the car race, Ji Hoo hugs Jandi when Joon Pyo is looking and kisses her forehead. (that is his good luck charm? To irritate JP to race badly ?)

Everyone watches the race on the screen or balcony but Jandi cowers and covers her eyes.

JP’s car spins out of control and Ji Hoo wins the race, Jandi is delighted. So is JP’s sis.

The 3rd and last competition is – swimming ! Yi Jeong offers to swim since JP cannot. Jandi offers to substitute for Ji Hoo. (dunno why Woo Bin is also in the competition…)

At Slow Food restaurant, Jandi and Ga Eul and their male colleague discuss (…)

Ga Eul goes to pool where Yi Jeong is training …talks about embarrassing for a guy to compete with a girl.

Jandi’s family get her to confirm that Ji Hoo is getting expelled bec of her. They want her to apologise.

Joon Pyo looks for Jandi at her house. Hugs her at the playground, says it is not too late.

End of Ep 7

Preview of Ep 8

Ji Hoo asks Jandi to date him, takes her to his place.

...JP is warded in hospital

2009012617564927702_180016_1.jpg

20090126153014368h2_153014_1.jpg

20090127110835542e1_112808_1.jpg

20090127110835542e1_112808_0.jpg

20090127113701556e1_114211_0.jpg

20090127113701556e1_114211_1.jpg

kr_news_photo_123345306714466.jpg

kr_news_photo_123345306688072.jpg

kr_news_photo_123345306689363.jpg

1233118644.jpg

20 new photos released on 26 Jan, updated in Photos Lists C & D, thumbnails below

151001062_S.jpg151002040_S.jpg151002041_S.jpg151002042_S.jpg

151004029_S.jpg151003082_S.jpg151003083_S.jpg151003084_S.jpg

151003085_S.jpg151003086_S.jpg151003087_S.jpg151003088_S.jpg

151003089_S.jpg151003090_S.jpg151003091_S.jpg151003092_S.jpg

151003093_S.jpg151003094_S.jpg151003095_S.jpg151003096_S.jpg