[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

random aside, i also thought that it was quite stupid of JunPyo to sit there and judge Minji, telling her she was and ugly person and still is an ugly person for what she did to Jan Di. he's the last person on this show to talk about being altruistic, especially when he's the one at the head of the F4 that hurt people for absolutely NO reason. Minji, though i'm not defending what she did, at least had some sort of incentive or motive. BOTH of these people grew up with sorry childhoods which manifested themselves in the ways they've acted.

i dunno, i know it's just a show, but i hate how he acts all "holier than thou" just because he can pull and tug his love interest around. his personality still sucks. because apparently he's still up to the same shenanigans as soon as he finds out his girl don't love him long time.

Guest anewspring

Does anybody know where I can find the sheet music for Shinee's "Stand by Me" from the OST? I'm like hooked on the song. It helps ease the waiting for the next episodes to come out. ^^ Please help me!!!!

Guest luthien

I watched episode one raw when it first came out.. but didn't get to watching it with subs until now. Only at ep 2 and this drama is very promising. I've read the manga, watched the anime and jdrama version countless times... even watched the taiwanese version. Was afraid that this would disappoint me by not staying loyal to the manga. I so regret to let that keep me away from this for weeks! I must say that it's refreshing to watch the manga come to life (again). Although I know the story by heart, the excitement at seeing the manga unravel here is the same as when i first read it... it feels new to me. and I'm loving it!

Han Chae Young is a bit fiesty as Shizuka, but I can't be more happy with the casting. She's absolutely gorgeous, her beauty was so ethereal from many angles. Each of the Flower Four play their role perfectly, except for the Akira one.. maybe in the future episodes, they'll show that he's supposed to be the mature one out of the four? LMH's Domyouji couldn't be more perfect.. violent/arrogant.. but with childishness/innocence/immaturity that makes him lovable. Can't believe I'm saying this, but he might be my favorite Domyouji so far.

I expect there are some differences or changes that would be target for comparison to all versions, most especially the manga itself. But just as the jdrama one was adjusted, it still brought in the main essence of HYD. And I believe as long as they keep up the writing and the pacing, this version will be just as successful, if not more.

No wonder the ratings soared in just a few episodes... I've been following the competition for a long time. Even though I just started properly watching this, as a HYD fan, I've always hoped for this drama's success since it started.

Guest hillz3388

Does anybody know where I can find the sheet music for Shinee's "Stand by Me" from the OST? I'm like hooked on the song. It helps ease the waiting for the next episodes to come out. ^^ Please help me!!!!

^ heyz, u can get it from

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry12158978

just scroll down to the "Soundstrack (OST) section! this post was nicely organized by Qi Luo ^^* i would bookmark it for future use =]

btw, FIRST POST in here, about time i stopped stalking n lurking round here =] it has become my routine now to stop by and check on any updates regarding the cast, drama etc annd reading opinionz n that ;p

haha just a couple of thingz:

rooting for JPxJD, && deffo a shipper for the GaJung-ness <3 proper addiction ^_^

-edit-

v oooh same here! i will be looking forward to watching that!!:P think il have to make myself wakeup earli enough to catch it, unless it'll be uploaded, which is likely im assuming :P && also cannot wait for the Infinite Challenge Parody!!:P thank for the info lilcuteeguh =]

I saw the news about BOF

There will be X-file (a show that shows NG) for BOF next monday which will air on 7:15 - 8:35 korean time at night.

BOF airing time next monday will start earlier at 21:45 unlike the usual 21:55 korean time.

---Caroline

thanks for the info. i have been anxiously waiting for BOF NGs. i hope they choose the good scenes though and not some random ones.

Guest ldalyassi

i watch episode 6.. i love the scene where Jandi was teasing Junpyo..she's really having fun..haha.. i just so love their chemistry.. i wish for more happy moments like that.. i also notice in jandi's eyes that she is even more happier when she's with junpyo..

as for JD, JP, and JH situation..

i can't blame them for what happened.. i mean its just hapened...

some says that its jandi's fault for not telling junpyo that she's not interested to him.. but i think she did tell him.. i remember she did it many times.. she kept complaining how junpyo keep on buying things for her..but junpyo just didn't listen to her.. she also say that you can't force anybody to fall in love with you even a genie.. so to me she's nicely saying that she can't still accept junpyo feeling.. so how come its her fault for kissing somebody.. when junpyo show his heart..i saw jandi that its hard for her to reject junpyo.. and i think she didn't intend to break junpyo's heart.. jandi is being undecided because she herself didn't know why she suddenly felt she cares for junpyo's feeling..

as for jihoo.. he feels lonely then suddenly jandi came to comfort him... he suddenly feel happy that someone cares for him..some one cry for him.. jandi make him happy so even he knows junpyo like jandi, he can't just hide his feeling.. JH and JD's feeling for each other are the same.. JH stand up for jandi when she's in trouble then when JH is lonely JD is there to comfort him.. i can't say its love but i think its just love for a friend and they just misunderstood it for love..

and as for junpyo.. i understand him for wanting to expell JD and JH... he can only think is he's been betrayed...

i like about junpyo is that even for him jandi betrayed him.. he still protecting her from jihoo.. like when woobin trying to explain that JH just did that because SH, for JP thats makes it more unforgivable..

and as for the kiss scene.. it just suddenly happened.. JH & JD didn't plan it.. when JH heared those words he sudenly felt happy because someone is there for him.. and he thought it was love.. they both tought that they love each other..thats it..

and for JungEul scene i jsut love them!!! i love both JunDi and JungEul couple.. both couple's chemistry are amazing.. looking for more JunDi and JungEul happy moments..

this is all my its all my opinion though..

i agree with everything you wrote!

Guest toocutedoggy

ok....i just finish my BIO exam today ..... that was long >< .....

anyways...... ok ..... while i was writting my exam i seems to be VERY focus....and suddenly HALF way through ...... i was like flipping the exam paper .......and i saw my desk ..... writes "꽃보다 男子 <3 " .......

^ i was like spazzing .....and kept thinking of Joon Pyo ..... LOL ....and totally forgot about my EXAM .....*sighs* .....but i manage to finished it...*whew* ....but i just can't stop smirking ....and the teacher that is supervising is kept staring at me.......hai~

gah~ can't wait till monday!

Guest andie_x

fiancee???

what? why? when?

T_T

i have not read the manga/watched the jp version so i have no idea what's coming on later in the series.

Guest MiyuKanata09

i found pics of Gu Jun Pyo's fiancee on nate. (sorry forgot there are people who dont know yet... T_T)

not sure if these were posted, but here they are!

http://i42.tinypic.com/mn21cn.jpg

i love that picture.. Jandi was really so cute..

even the fiance is prettier than her.. i still love her more than the fiance... she just so adorable..

poor fiance shes beautiful and rich but unfortunately junpyo has only one heart and he only gave it to jandi...

GHS and the Fiance (i forgot her name) seems realy close.. some of the fiance's pictures reminds me of Kim tae Hee

here are the others..

43e64d3395fa90f087c4d64f47b46894123.jpg

credit: vitawaterlove

Guest polaris

and something funny i saw on nate as well

i translated it.

puahahhaa~ that's so clever. :lol:

also.. the girl that plays JUn Pyo's fiance is really pretty.

^ lmao

thanks for that!

man this thread is moving super fast,

i also noticed a lot of criticizing and what not

and someone already said this but yea soompiers do get offended easily so be nice everyone :)

besides its only ep 6 and there is lots of time for character development! woohoo!!!

it's friday....3 more days!

Guest rOothx33

lol nate is full of hilarious parodies for boys before flowers right now.

i saw this one and had a good laugh about it for like 10 minutes.

so i opened my photoshop and translated it. xP

it might be funnier for people who've watched High Kick before

http://i43.tinypic.com/3132lhf.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/292s0ft.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/34te5p5.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/11uermd.jpg

OMG I literally LOL-ed :lol: Poor 범! I knew kissing 유미 would come back to bite him in the @ss one day.

Guest ryouki-chan

random aside, i also thought that it was quite stupid of JunPyo to sit there and judge Minji, telling her she was and ugly person and still is an ugly person for what she did to Jan Di. he's the last person on this show to talk about being altruistic, especially when he's the one at the head of the F4 that hurt people for absolutely NO reason. Minji, though i'm not defending what she did, at least had some sort of incentive or motive. BOTH of these people grew up with sorry childhoods which manifested themselves in the ways they've acted.

i dunno, i know it's just a show, but i hate how he acts all "holier than thou" just because he can pull and tug his love interest around. his personality still sucks. because apparently he's still up to the same shenanigans as soon as he finds out his girl don't love him long time.

I think what JunPyo thought when he said that Minji is even uglier now than she was before was that: JanDi and Minji are friends, how could friends do such thing to each other? It's true that he hurt other people for absolutely no reason, but he is also the one who values friendship and does everything for those he loves. That's why he thought what Minji did was disgusting..