[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

New pix from Lunar Sea

d07a11171369ae73f2de327c.jpg

so sweet..but Jan Di cry..sniff.sniff..

LOL....I was just thinking the same

how long does it take to have a chocolate bar like LMH/JP?

ROFL..i was laughing so hard when you use the word 'chocolate bar'.haha

normally it takes around 6-12 months for 4 pack while 6-pack abs like LMH will take around 18 months and above to have a body shape like him.. ;)

*edited*

the reason i know about this is because i work as a trainee assistant at the sport center in my own uni here. ^_^

Guest F4fan

In the previews, why is JD wearing a jacket over her dress? Every dress she has worn, she has a jacket or a fur thingy on top.

EDIT: I am tearing up at JD crying in the previews. OMGoodness!

Guest juneforest2000

Oh Umi!!!!! You better be careful!!!!!! ;)

MAMA KANG WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!! :ph34r:

SOoooooooooo..............HANDS OFF GJP!!!! HE BELONGS TO JD ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! :fury:

Guest ml_87

ROFL..i was laughing so hard when you use the word 'chocolate bar'.haha

normally 6-12 months for 4 pack while 6-pack abs like LMH will take around 18 months and above to have a body shape like him.. ;)

ha ha, u even analyze for us! so funny! and ths ! i agree that Mino has a great body (although he's much thinner) but look at 6-pack abs, they're amazing :w00t: :w00t:

In the previews, why is JD wearing a jacket over her dress? Every dress she has worn, she has a jacket or a fur thingy on top.

my friend said that HS has a bit chubby shoulder so she has to cover it. but i think her shoulder is nice, she should show it :lol: look at her, i think that she's wearing Jp's jacket!! :rolleyes: i wish she would wear a beautiful wedding dress in the wedding photoshoot

EDIT

i'm laughing like crazy now . JD's kick and JP's eyes ha ha

49d0eb53013f6_f.jpg49d0eb53ede46_f.jpg

i think that in this scene, KHJ's acting is not good enough :D he did a great job through this episode but only in this scene, his face looks blank. no emotional expression when JP shouts at him! it's not suitable in this situation! anyway, KHJ has improved so so much! congrat! my angel :D

and can I just say Lee Min Ho did a great job and this episode... you can really see his emotion in his eyes..

love these scenes, great acting

credit DC

yep! totally agree :)

Mino really needs some rest, his face doesnt look smooth enough now..>,<

Mr. Jung feels really sorry as he said 'jeosunghamnida' to JP for keeping his mouth shut about JP's dad

hahaha jis lover, you really know about it! it will take around >18 months to build 6-packs abs? ..wow...:rolleyes:

jpbqy9.jpg

14o90s9.jpg

116p288.jpg

mctet4.jpg

ajo08h.jpg

1zohwt0.jpg

mr.PD, you should pour a bit more blood on JP's head. :ph34r:

Guest arissa525

it's sad that BOF is ending...

my heart breaks for JanDi in this episode :(

on another note:

hot JunPyo and WooBin

sorry to cut ur post.. but ur pics make my day.. :P

OMG.. they are so HOT!!! my heart is melting again.. I hate when it is running out of time but we still have to face the ANNOYING Yumi..

my poor JanDI is heart broken again.. hoping tomm ep. will be the BEST ep among all the ep in Boys Over Flowers dramas.. will miss Jun Pyo - JanDi moments... :(

Guest wildcard.

mr.PD, you should pour a bit more blood on JP's head. :ph34r:

he probably didn't wanna ugly up the pretty face! lolx..

Guest Stevie G8

Oh I'm wondering what YM is saying in the party? It's the last scene in the preview.

I really want to hit her. What an impudent girl! I can accept everything but can't see JD crying.

Oh I'm wondering what YM is saying in the party? It's the last scene in the preview.

I really want to hit her. What an impudent girl! I can accept everything but can't see JD crying.

she said : i have an annoucement to make. next month, jp and ym will go to the states

Guest christina

man, Im getting so annoyed with JD's behavior towards JH. She totally leads him on even though she isnt going to return his affections. She needs to stop. And poor JH!!! I really hate seeing this total hottie heart broken.

Guest effie

thanks for the CB link... but there are coming boxes again for 500C... I don't know what it's mean, but are there trying to ask point or payment from us ? Anyone please help... what's wrong with CB these days ???

u need to click it quickly and immediately before it becomes to green trees.

it will free only for few minutes.

Guest tohoblaq

Wow... this episode sure is another heartbreaking one. I can't believe I cried the most when Mrs. Kang broke down. For a moment, I actually sympathized with her. But the moment she walked off, I didn't like her all over again. Minho, once again, did a GREAT job in this episode. Seeing the look in his eyes when he saw his dad lying on the bed was just HEARTBREAKING.

Like I always say, the guy speaks with his eyes! He's seriously one of the best things this drama has to offer. I can't believe I won't be seeing more of him after tomorrow! :( I know he'll definitely be offered more amazing and challenging roles in the future after his performance in BOF. But we might only see that in at least a year later since he'll be going back to the hospital to fix his leg, right? :(

And this is the first time that I actually follow a drama the same time as it is aired in Korea. It's really interesting reading all the speculations and updated news about them, trying to hold back myself from reading all the spoilers but end up doing it because twice a week of BOF just isn't enough! I'm still following the drama all over again on KBS World with my mom. After it ends on KBS World, my Mondays and Tuesdays will never be the same again. I'm really gonna miss Junpyo and Jandi. And the other F3! I love Woobin and Yijung. And Jihoo... well, I can't say I'll miss him, but I can't say I'll totally forget him either. I'll just miss this drama altogether. I'm REALLY gonna miss Lee Minho!!! Weird to say this since this is his first breakthrough drama as a new actor, but still, Junpyo is what made us all fall for Minho's charm and amazing acting skills, right? Who wouldn't miss him? >.<

I can't wait for the last episode. But at the same time, I don't want it to come too quickly either because I know then, it'll all be over. I wonder if this thread will still move as quickly as it used to. Let's all make a deal, that we'll keep coming back to reminisce about the drama and our favourite plots, and keep talking about all the actors here? Wouldn't that be great? :)

BOYS OVER FLOWERS AND KOREAN F4!!! I'm gonna miss you!!! <3

Guest Stevie G8

she said : i have an annoucement to make. next month, jp and ym will go to the states

Luckily, I was afraid that she announced to be JP's official lover. But where's the Witch? JD encountered strong opposition but with YM...? It's so illogical!

Guest Gen_Ji

u need to click it quickly and immediately before it becomes to green trees.

it will free only for few minutes.

thanks for the info... I'll try it.. hope it works... but sometimes my internet connection is... <_<

anyway, thanks a lot for the tips.. and the link...keke..

I'm going to be soooo sad when BOF ends 2moro. That said, I totally loved all the Jun Pyo and Jandi scenes in episode 24.

Jun Pyo was adorable, even when he's being mean to Jandi. The high hick scene to regain his memory of her was too cute, his crossed eyes was a humorous addition. LMH, as always, nailed every scene and never disappoint us with his talented acting. As Jun Pyo laid in a comatose state, Jandi's cries were riveting, I could feel her love and despair. Go Hye Sun, gave a powerful and engrossing performance as the heroine by the bedside of her companion, the love of her life.

p.s. I'm not going to comment on my favorite JH moments in this epiii ... (trying to be very very very very nice) :unsure:

Guest kriza_09

I think the whole amnesia thing (with Junpyo being cold to Jandi and warming up to Yumi) is a really good way to show why Junpyo likes Jandi in the first place... Remember when Jandi asked him why he likes her when she's not rich, pretty, famous, or even smart?? And he said he likes her because she's Geum Jandi...

Appearance-wise, Jandi is the type of girl he hates the most from head to toe... parallel to the early episode where he saw her for the first time, he's just not attracted to her look at all. He treated her like he did to any other boys he had bullied, until she kicked him in the face. That's when he started to put some interest in her. And we can see when Jandi tried to redo that scene in the hospital, for a slight second there was a change in his expression... I'm sure something hit him even for a slight second (or at least we can assume so, that expression of his was shot too long for him to not feeling anything ^^).

Anyway, what he likes from her is her bright and warm personality. And let's admit it, Jandi wasn't being herself on that day. She was really down (a mix of feeling I guess, from worried about Junpyo's health to guilty about leaving him). Whatever she was feeling, it was not her usual warm and bright personality. And guess who had that warm and bright personality on that day --- Yumi. She did remind me of Jandi during the scene where she met Jandi for the first time. But I'm sure there is a personality difference between her and Jandi and unless Yumi is pure evil (in that she knows everything but plays along just to get Junpyo on her side, which is not probable since Korean dramas don't usually have pure evil character, even Mama Kang has repented!! ^^), later on Junpyo will notice and realize that Yumi is not what he's missing.

Guest flower pot

Hello Fellow BOF LOVERS!

Guess what? Today, I will be vying for a place in the Guinness Book of World Records as the person who was able to summarize a one hour episode drama in 40 seconds…

I’m glad I’m able to share this glorious moment with you and just to prove to you that I can do it… I say hold your breath, start counting and HERE WE GOOOOOOO….

ANGST, ANGST, ANGST… OH LOOK! EVEN MORE ANGST… BEEYATCH ON THE LOOSE… KILL HER… ANGST…. ANGST… FINALLY A HAPPY MO… and even before I finish typing that let’s have what we’ve been missing this entire episode which is… You guess it! EVEN MORE ANGST and THE END!

So how’d I do? *smiles expectantly*

What? I’m a second off the mark? DAMMIT… WHAT THE HECK! Then let’s go to town on this recap…

Episode 24 kicks off with Jandi having a heart to heart talk with her Omma… As you very well know, I can’t understand a word of Korean, but I have a feeling Mama Geum is once again pimpin’ Jandi to Junpyo in exchange for meat and the chance to grocery shop without coupons…

So Yijung looks for Gaeul in the porridge shop and treats her to FAST FOOD thereafter.… (Yijung! Shame on you for being such a cheapskate … You call yourself a player and you treat your girl to over the counter fare? With that money? Or is it because *gasp* Gaeul is poor that you feel she’s not deserving of fine dining?)

The SoEul couple then talk about Jandi and her possible whereabouts as they feast on value meals (which I think Yijung did not even have the decency to upsize)… and they then proceeded to transfer to the Namsan steps to continue their date on a budget…

75988520.jpg

Finally, the couple talks about their relationship and it seems like Gaeul had a change of heart and the date ended with GaEul REJECTING Yijung! (Take that Casanova! That’s what you get for not spending more than 10 dollars on her… that and the screaming! The screaming with the crying! I hope you learnt your lesson well…)

As Junhee noona worries about a Junpyo who’s on hunger strike, Secretary Jung reveals the twist in this story, (that is not so much of a twist anymore since we ALL KNOW ABOUT IT… HELLO?) That of their dad being hidden in a secret room in their mansion, hooked to a respirator, in a coma… and not dead as we have all been led to believe (Well… the secret room in the same house is an addition on my part, but wouldn’t that kick serious @ss if that were the case? In your face, melodrama…)

So we get Junhee in her Baeksang moment of glory and after wailing at her comatose father, she now turns her vocal cords on Darth Mama in… YOU GUESS IT! Even more screaming and shouting and guilt tripping… And well, well, well… who else should walk in at that exact moment to discover the same thing but Junpyo himself ? So now we get Junpyo in his Baeksang moment of glory as he walks in on his vegetable father… and we get the same thing that we just had a couple of minutes ago, although in the male version…

While Junpyo drives off towards beejus knows where… We get Jihoo acting like an old man who has Alzheimer’s, looking over the fake wedding photographs of him and Jandi then imagining her beside him even if she’s not there! (Easy on the Zoloft Jihoo… Easy! But can I just say that Jihoo with spectacles makes me think of naughty thoughts? very, very naughty!)

25772698.gif

So after realizing that sleeping Jandi is but a figment of his imagination, Jihoo tunes in to none other than the JANDI Channel… where you can always find Jandi even if she’s dating at the zoo or escaping to a fishing village… (They should have tuned in earlier to find her! So word to Jihoo: NEXT TIME JANDI GOES MISSING, TURN ON THE TV…)

Anyways, You know the 4th commandment? The one about honoring your mother and your father? Well, Junpyo finally realized that that only applies if your mother is not SATAN herself… and so in a rebellious moment, Junpyo finally stands up to Darth Mama and so now, we all know who’s going to be written off the will come judgment day…

As F4 convinces Junpyo to see Jandi and Junpyo refuses, Jihoo tells Junpyo to do whatever he wants and leaves Jandi’s address (although us JunDi shippers know that even as he does that, he’s already in his cute little white car traveling towards where Jandi is while Junpyo sits there eating his dust…DARN IT JUNPYO! WTH??? This is episode 24! one more episode and you’d have no more time to make it up… GO! DARN IT! GO!)

ero3.jpg

On second thought… WHY DON’T YOU LEAVE A LITTLE BIT LATER? Like 5 minutes before the show ends… Let me just bask in all of your shirtless glory while you sit there with Woobin in that sauna all bare chested and sweaty… WHAT? LEAVING SO SOON? *sigh* (mumbles) if you hafta…

And what is this? Why is there an ajumma rally right in front of Jandi’s fishing village house? Is the village out of perm lotion or Floral Dusters? Why the commotion? Ahhh… it seems like Mom’s little white lie has finally caught up and the February edition of Rich Kids elite last year with Junpyo and Jaekyung on it has finally reached the boondocks... Naturally, knowing that Jandi is not really the fiancee’ of Shinhwa’s heir sent all hell breaking loose with the Ajumma party… (in another note, anyone else think that Jandi is such a cutie with that sucker in her mouth? I DO!) BUT… BUT… just when we thought all else is FAIL, who else should arrive to save the day? YA GUESS IT! IT’S NOBODY ELSE BUT PRINCE JIHOO! (here he comes to save the day! Man, we’re getting good at this now that we’re at the 24th episode)

As Crazy guy in a suit foretells of ominous things to come, Jihoo and Jandi go out for a stroll and Jandi asks Jihoo how he knew where she was (Jihoo: OF COURSE, I’d know… I’m your stalker… you should know that by now…) In reality what Jihoo tells Jandi was that he heard her because he kept watch every night… (What did I say? STALKERRRRRR… WOOHOO!!!)

30835631.jpg

And while Jihoo and Jandi are having their moment, the law of Kdrama dictates that Junpyo should be there to witness it in all of it’s painful glory… AND WTH??? I know it’s coming, but seriously PD!!! It’s the 24th hour and you can’t let our OTP just be together? You can’t just leave Jihoo alone and let him be happy? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE JIHOO PROPOSE and HAVE HIM REJECTED? WHYYYYYYY??? We know Jandi loves Junpyo… We know they’re meant to be together… but must we hurt Jihoo again and again and again? PD… you really amaze me!

116p288.jpg

Ok… now that I’ve all calmed down…Seriously… Crazy car banger guy should have his eyes checked along with his mental state… How could he have mistaken Junpyo for Jihoo? Ummm… lemme think… let’s start with the hair… what part of Brownish blonde is anywhere near Junpyo-ish? HELLOOOOOOO??? Read the papers LOONY!

As Junpyo is rushed to the hospital and Darth Mama (drops my jaw in amazement) SHEDS TEARS… (REPENT ALL YOU SINNERS! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR!) Junhee once again goes on her Mama Bashing frenzy… but unfortunately, Darth Mama is late for a meeting and sadly, she did not get to finish Junhee’s prepared speech (now she works while her son is DYING … You should have done that when the merger with JK failed… ever heard of prioritization Darth Mama?)… and ok… props to Jandi for even speaking to that BISH! I would slap her to kingdom come if that were me… But oh well… Jandi’s scoring points with the in laws so what the heck!

After Mama Kang leaves, Jihoo arrives to comfort Jandi in an effort to position himself as next boyfriend candidate should Junpyo fail to make it through operation… Mama Kang is later on shown to be driving around on the streets, watching a father and son bond over those fish thingies which she only knew now was Junpyo’s favorite… (FAVORITE? HOW CAN THAT BE HIS FAVORITE WHEN HE ONLY TASTED IT ON EPISODE 9… HELLO? I don’t know what you call them but seriously, I would have FREAKED OUT if Darth Mama gets out of her car and starts eating those sons of a bishes the way that Junpyo did…) As Mama Kang tears up and gets her moment of redemption, I was thinking that I’d really like her number just to tell her that it would take more than just tears to mend her relationship with her children… like some serious THERAPY… CALL DR. PHIL Darth Mama… or if you don’t have time, watch OPRAH… that will set you straight…

As if we don’t have enough of abandoned Jihoo, rejected Jihoo, desolate Jihoo and depressed Jihoo all throughout the 24 episodes of this show, we now get GUILTY Jihoo to add on to that list and even grandpa is all emo over that thought…the next scene shows Jandi sitting beside an unconscious Junpyo willing him to wake up as she held his hands and shed tears… (Ahhh… I get it… this is the reason why Secretary Jung let Jandi take care of Junpyo’s comatose father… FOR PRACTICE… wehehehe…Seriously, I am going to BAWL at this portion once this is subbed… I just know it!) and after seeing Jandi all depressed and blue, the next scene shows her being absolutely chipper… (Jandi, by any chance are you bipolar?)

So Junpyo finally wakes up and what is supposed to be a happy day was ruined by the fact that Junpyo cannot remember JANDI… AT ALL! (I just knew it! What did I say last episode? THIS IS THE TIME WHEN THAT KAMA SUTRA WOULD HAVE COME IN HANDY!... Tsk… tsk… you should have listened to me Jandi…) and even if the fact that Junpyo has rejected Jandi’s apples and called her Jihoo’s girlfriend countless of times has already gotten me in a serious funk, (enough to kill kitties)… WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WOULD IRRITATE ME SO MUCH… ENOUGH TO GO ON A KILLING SPREE, WORTHY OF ONE SEASON WORTH OF CSI (and I’m talking all versions… Miami, Las Vegas and New york)…

OH LOOK, It’s UMI! HOW TIMELY! Jandi should have kicked her and not the vending machine while she still had the chance…

)@I$)_@I%+)#O%+|#O%+_#O%+#O%+#%O_# Just seeing her on my screen is making my blood pressure shoot up enough for me to pop a vein… I can just imagine the hate mail flying into her inbox… woohoo!

Seriously girl, STOP TOUCHING JANDI’S MAN AND CALLING HIM OPPA before I cut you! You must have called him that 10 times in the span of 20 seconds… (Is this girl competing for my Guinness world record title?) DIE YOU BISH… DIEEEEEEEEEEEE… *stabbity, stab, stab*

And you, Junpyo, you are not any better… Jandi should not have just shoved an ice cream cone in your face but a baseball bat to make you learn your lesson…that roundhouse kick should have at least bashed your face in even just a little… (Word to Jandi: Don’t go around sticking your phone number on Amnesiac boyfriends forehead if you want to cure him in no time… Try a topless picture of you… I’m sure that would make him remember… FAST!)

24153.jpg

Just when I am still giggling over the F3’s expression over Jandi’s kicking attempt to make Junpyo remember… Here comes nails grating on a chalkboard voice UMI… But of course ever so dependable Jihoo can’t be fooled unlike BABO Junpyo… OWN HER Jihoo… OWN HER and push her down some steps while you’re at it… I’d highly encourage hitting her with her own crutches too…

Why do you get airtime BISH! Hospital couple my @ss! This girl has seriously been admitted to the wrong hospital… SHE SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL and not a regular one…

And Yes Jihoo, beat some sense into Junpyo… if I am not so invested in my ship right now, I am seriously thinking of jumping over once more… Okayyyyy… forget I said that… What’s with the HooDi moment again PD? Up to the last minute? (SERIOUSLY… Miss scriptwriter has a shrine of Jihoo that she kneels down to every night at her home…)

As we get another HooDi moment and NO JunDi moment for this episode… I am thinking that tomorrow would be better… Call me a gullible sucker but I still believe in happy endings and I just know that my JUNDI ending would OWN the ending of all endings…

PS: Jandi, make Junpyo beg and grovel for some sexy time for a longgggg time when you finally get together… That would teach him to drink memory pills to remember you all the time…

Guest allywally21

Hello Fellow BOF LOVERS!

Just when I am still giggling over the F3’s expression over Jandi’s kicking attempt to make Junpyo remember… Here comes nails grating on a chalkboard voice UMI… But of course ever so dependable Jihoo can’t be fooled unlike BABO Junpyo… OWN HER Jihoo… OWN HER and push her down some steps while you’re at it… I’d highly encourage hitting her with her own crutches too…

PS: Jandi, make Junpyo beg and grovel for some sexy time for a longgggg time when you finally get together… That would teach him to drink memory pills to remember you all the time…

i love it!! wouldn't that be GREAT if jihoo WOULD throw that annoying girl down some stairs???! ug. the preview for ep 25 bugged me. umi is beyond annoying.

what is jandi and f3? stupid? why aren't they more persistent about recalling junpyo's memory of jandi?! if it were me and my friends, i'd be all up in his/her face trying to get him/her to remember their BELOVED and not just resort to lets-replay-all-the-stupid-things-i-did-to-you moments! rawr. oh well. it's over tomorrow... already... =(

any news to some kind of reunion special? (like in goong?)