[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

What if they don't have any more shirtless JP scenes bc of his weight loss? Would losing that much weight just define the muscles more since whatever fat he had would be gone, or would it make him look super skinny? Also, in addition to the weight loss, I'm sure that LMH hasn't had time to work out since he doesn't even have time to sleep.

One of the things I really liked about the F4 casting, esp. JP, was that he looked like a guy. There were some earlier comparisons to Goong and the one thing that always stuck out to me about the main character in Goong was how super skinny he was. A guy should have some muscle and in the public sauna scene in BOF we all saw that LMH had a 6-pack (or an 8-pack) :sweatingbullets::wub:

Guest kiwi18

NEW SPOILER. THE MOST CONSISTENT AND ACCURATE ONE :P

Our source gives hints regarding what actually does trigger his memory to return:

Jun Pyo and Jan Di’s first kiss - NOT the one on the swing at the playground

New Caledonia

Jae Gyeong’s resort

Jun Pyo’s trauma

KP’s note: Maybe something to do with swimming?

My guess is the "first kiss" is when she rescued him. She probably has to give him CPR again.

Definitely my guess. Which makes me excited because I think that is a very cute way for him to regain his memory!!!!!!!!! I need to tear away from the spoilers. I want to know what is going to happen but I don't. I want to be surprised!

As for all the bickering and arguing... every one is entitled to their opinion. However, this is my favorite out of all three adaptions. I love the characters, the scenery, the ... everything. What's made this for me was the way Lee Min Ho characterized Goo Jun Pyo. He's added humanity to the character, compassion, growth... all of it. I've also enjoyed Goo Hye Sun's characterization of Jan Di. I felt she's also brought a lot to the character that was missing before. I will definitely be buying BOF on DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Guest darling138

What if they don't have any more shirtless JP scenes bc of his weight loss? Would losing that much weight just define the muscles more since whatever fat he had would be gone, or would it make him look super skinny? Also, in addition to the weight loss, I'm sure that LMH hasn't had time to work out since he doesn't even have time to sleep.

One of the things I really liked about the F4 casting, esp. JP, was that he looked like a guy. There were some earlier comparisons to Goong and the one thing that always stuck out to me about the main character in Goong was how super skinny he was. A guy should have some muscle and in the public sauna scene in BOF we all saw that LMH had a 6-pack (or an 8-pack) :sweatingbullets::wub:

And i wish i could see a scene where my "American idol" KHJ has his shirt off. I have been dreaming about this since the day i saw him wearing pants to play soccer:)... I have wondered what would he look like when he's in shorts and shirtless:) but i don't think my dream would ever come true since the drama will be over soon.:( aww

Guest tofumui

Anyone else feel really panicky that the show is ending in two episodes and they're still going to introduce a new storyline? It'll be short, sure, but I'm gonna be pissed if we get like 5 minutes of ship reconciliation in the very last 10 minutes of episode 25. We've been through too much turmoil to only get so little ship lovin'! <_<

i totally know what you mean.. i was wondering that earlier too.. like why are they still incorporating new storylines into the series when there's only 2 episodes left?? ahhh i would hate if it was only going to be the last 10 minutes... arrrrgh they gotta give them more time together

the Lunar Sea pictures are awesome.. especially the one of the family and JunPyo eating the ramen.. :lol: thanks for sharing them..

thanks funkindagirl for the spoilers, i prob wouldn't want to know the ending in advance as well.. it'll make the ending that much more interesting but they better not skimp out on the happy times they'll have together .. cuz right now it just seems too rushed and not enough time to introduce all these new storylines with so little time left.. i hope it's going to be a kick richard simmons ending

hmm i think if you lose weight then it would probably define the muscles slighty more?? not sure tho.. hmm cuz it's usually the fat that you are losing and not the muscles.. but you need fat in order to make muscles so now i'm all confused.. and i'm sure he doesn't have time to work out either since if he's not busy filming every scene then he's busy with commercials..

Guest shamien7

Yeah guys, everyone has their right to say whatever they want...lets just discuss BOF nicely. Unless we got the final script from Miss Scriptwriter, no one is right or wrong rite? For the sake of our beloved BOF thread, Peace all!!

And this girl...Yumi...i know she will be hated...but for me, hating her gonna be very much enjoying than hating JK...im so looking forward to hate see her :lol: I would love if there's scene where JD and Yumi fighting over JP...girls fight!! Hehe...JD should be more aggressive, like a one true spunky weed!

Guest funkindagirl

I was just watching all the NGs again.

And something I find particularly funny is that the rest of the cast are always saying Kim Bum is the most mature for his age - yet the type of NGs he makes are always laughing ones! :lol: Its so cute!

1st NG - When JP rings the bell to make an announcement & they had multiple takes because YJ cant stop laughing.

2nd NG - In Macau, when WB asks if they remember the game they used to play & he's the first to burst out laughing.

3rd NG - In Jeju Island on the windy cliff while JP's talking, & YG's scarf blows into his face and then he cant control himself and starts laughing.

Lol, he really laughs a lot, he found it hilarious when KHJ fell cos of the wind.

And majority of the time its when JP's doing a serious scene and he interrupts him halfway like on the cliff. :lol: Feel sorry for Min Ho having to do so many retakes...HAHA

Guest rehanah91

honestly,at first i dislike jihoo but when i follow this series until now, i realize the character of jihoo is so sweet...

i'm not fans of kim hyung joon but i'm fans of jihoo...is't differences??

but i prefer jandi-junpyo...

it's supposed to be just like in princess hour (shin-chaegyung) although i hope the ending will be yul-chaegyung....

*GOOD GIRL ALWAYS LIKE HAPPY ENDING-SO YI JUNG

Guest ml_87

Guys, pls be calm!! try to express yr feeling in a gentle way!!

i think i dun wanna know the ending now. the spoiler is clear enough. it is absolutely JoonDi, so i dun wanna know anything more. it will make me surprised :D

btw, i hate Umi. so hate her!!!!!!!!!!! i want JP " doesnt pay much attention" . and if possible, JP, plz shows her what is yr original personality. cruel and cold to girls! ha ha :D and it's very interesting to see JD help JP gain memory. just imagine YJ kicks JP to the pool. oh, his face, very funny. i remember in the wedding, when YJ stood up to say "objection", he even smiled. it seems that to him that wedding is just a game :D ha ha

kapneemo: i myself think that grandfa actually support JH-JD relationship. in the hopital, he even told them to go out . that action showed that he wanted them to have more time together :) and what he told Jh in episode 22 actually means that he wanna JH change. he means JD cant love that kind of guy who looks upset all the time. :)

Winetu: yeah, totally agree with u. i believe that the type of person like tsukasa cant be find now. and if it is, how can any girl love him? even it's tshikushi :)

finally, just wanna say:

i dun think that it's JP-JD ending cauz they are supposed to be together (like it's manga ending so it has to be like that). it's their ending becauz JD loves JP and JP loves her. their love is mutual. JP pursues her without discouraging. like GHS once said, JH has given up on JD once :)

i dun mean that JH is coward or things like that. he's very good friend who u cant find in real life . i'm sure if JH didnt give up, JP must be much harder to get JD's heart. but once again, it's not JH that can decide JD"s heart. JH gave up cauz he knows JD doesnt love him.

Arghhh!

I have never skipped so many posts. The negativity on this thread about Boys Over Flowers is so overwhelming. Well, I am going to continue skipping over all the negativity because if I read them, I am going to start hating this series.

And, I love this series. Its the best out of the three live action adaptations. I love all the actors. Yes, I have some concerns and have expressed them. However, it has not ruined this drama for me at all. I enjoyed the chemistry between JD-JP, the friendship of JH-JD, the blossoming love between YJ-GE, the gangster of Woobin, the humor of JD's family, and the Machiavellian of JP's mother, and all the side characters SEH and Junhee.

F4Fan, once again you have managed to say exactly what I feel. I missed a day from the thread and come back to such negativity and then to read that the thread had been closed again. It is just ridiculous. It seems like most of the thread angst is coming from people who barely ever post and seemed to be looking for a reason to be controversial. It's just a drama. I've enjoyed the thread from the beginning and would hate to see our wonderful and sharing thread closed because a few people want to look for attacks in vey post.

I recommend that if you think a comment is negative we all exericise our right to just ignore the post. No offense intended.

Guest carleli

hi guys... I didn't know this thread was again temporarily closed... be careful guys in your postings... let's all be friends here even if we have different opinions and biases.... that's why we call it opinions, everyone has it... let's just have friendly banters and no rude arguments, please...

Thanks for all the spoilers guys, even if I don't like Umi character, I'm anticipating how the actor will act out her character of Umi... will she be as annoying as the character of JK or much more... and I'd like to see that scene wherein JP will be ignoring this Umi character not because of JD but because that is his personality as high and mighty JP who's not interested in any girls at all... and even if I don't like the amnesia arc, I'm still curious on how he will overcome it... I'm also curious about the time jump, and on what will happen to JP and JD... it's really nice if the child in the kindergarten where GE is teaching be JP's and JD's child... that would be great... and then there will be a flashback of the JP and JD wedding, honeymoon, and child birth... that would really be a satisfying ending for me... and of course, a last kiss from the two main characters...

we only have a 2 days of BOF next week and after that no more... I'll really miss this show... I'd probably re-watch it over again for the next weeks to come... and I'd probably be browsing here even after the drama has ended just to see who are still interested in the show.... I will surely miss Woobin more after this has ended... no more Prince Song and his ganstah' act... I really love how KJ acted his character here in BOF... hope he'll be there at the ending... would really love to see how his character be played after the time jump (if he will even be included - I really, really, really hope so)... by the way go to Javabeans, she posted an interview done by KJ there and if your a fan, it's nice to read it... he really interviews well...

just a reminder guys... be careful in posting... we need this thread to be open until the end... peace ;)B):)

Guest lilnahnah

Arghhh!

I have never skipped so many posts. The negativity on this thread about Boys Over Flowers is so overwhelming. Well, I am going to continue skipping over all the negativity because if I read them, I am going to start hating this series.

And, I love this series. Its the best out of the three live action adaptations. I love all the actors. Yes, I have some concerns and have expressed them. However, it has not ruined this drama for me at all. I enjoyed the chemistry between JD-JP, the friendship of JH-JD, the blossoming love between YJ-GE, the gangster of Woobin, the humor of JD's family, and the Machiavellian of JP's mother, and all the side characters SEH and Junhee.

Exactly....

I've been saying the same thing.

I skip over so many posts now... <_<

People are getting so heated over a drama.

I think everyone's just getting worked up because there's only TWO MORE EPISODES left... :tears:

Everyone~ Let us breathe...*in* *out* *in* *out*....

Drink a cool glass of water...

And smile.... :)

Guest Daiquiri

Whoa this thread was closed again?! Let's calm down you guys. I understand that since we are nearing the end for BOF, it's making all of us go insane but we can't just throw common sense out the window and get barbaric. This isn't Lord of the Flies, you know. Everyone should respect each others opinions and please READ the rules (1st page).

You can disagree or agree but do it in a mature and civil manner. After all as fans of the series, we've all cried, yelled, complained, laughed, and shamelessly drooled over the F4, in the process of watching this drama. That means we should have a mutual understanding for each other. Just one more week and it'll be over. Then we can go and drown our sorrows elsewhere.

I haven't enjoyed a K-drama in a long time, since 2008 was a real dud. So this has been a fun ride and a treat to watch. I mean all of it, from the good to the down-right bad. I just don't know what I'll do after it's over. As much as I want Monday to come, I'm also dreading it. By Tuesday I'll probably be either a sobbing mess or extremely happy. Perhaps a combo of both. Tissues anyone?

Guest del32

I wonder if they're gonna do a BOF special, and if they did, is it gonna be aired on the same day as they aired episode 25 or we have to actually wait till the next Monday..

Guest lidge_fan

1st NG - When JP rings the bell to make an announcement & they had multiple takes because YJ cant stop laughing.

LOL...I remember that....KB laughed so LMH had to do a retake but KB laughed again...I think LMH ended up turning to KB in frustration and asked "what's wrong with you?"...lol

but come one! that line was so cheeesy..."In the name of F4?"....LOL gotta give credit for LMH for saying it with a straight face...I had the giggles even from hearing it alone....hell, I'm laughing right now thinking about the cheesy line!

I bet the part where JD tries to get JP to remember her will be HILARIOUS!!! I'm glad BOF ends on a good note, just like when it started....come on, hoping for a pic of the Goo family before the credits roll, and I'm talking about JP, JD and little Jundi here

thank you, Rebby, for warning us, again and again....please, please don't close the thread.....we just have 2 episodes left so please let us girls have a place to spazz once last time :lol::P Please don't punish most of us who try our best to obey the rules :tears:

guys, please follow soompi's rules and don't get this thread closed down! AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN :wacko::lol::lol:

Guest nitrogen

Any chance there'd be a "boys before flowers" 2?

HYD and Meteor Garden both had a follow up.

Just throwing it out there......what do you guys think?

Guest ainne92

I'm so glad that the thread is now back to its old happy and positive mode.. :D

Let's just keep supporting the show, and be happy with the ending they're going to give us no matter what.

Oh would anyone of you guys know how I could buy the DVD set for the drama when it comes out? I would definitely pre-order and gladly buy other stuff that screams JunDi forever!! lol

Annyeong all BOF chingus :)

Oh gosh, next week will be the last episodes of BOF. I gonna miss BOF very very much. Pogosipta!!!

I wanna say I have enjoyed myself joining this thread and read everyone's comments and postings here since Page 1. I too have added in some of my comments here too :).

I love all the BOF Casts especially F4, Jandi & Gaeul. I hope to see them in the future acting in other dramas. We know that Kim Beom already has an offer to act in a new drama. I hope to catch that drama soon. Hope to see more of Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyeon Jung and Kim Joon too...not forgetting the girls too.

Everyone....Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!

Aleka

Guest annissa

Annyeong all BOF chingus :)

Oh gosh, next week will be the last episodes of BOF. I gonna miss BOF very very much. Pogosipta!!!

I wanna say I have enjoyed myself joining this thread and read everyone's comments and postings here since Page 1. I too have added in some of my comments here too :).

I love all the BOF Casts especially F4, Jandi & Gaeul. I hope to see them in the future acting in other dramas. We know that Kim Beom already has an offer to act in a new drama. I hope to catch that drama soon. Hope to see more of Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyeon Jung and Kim Joon too...not forgetting the girls too.

Everyone....Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!

Aleka

sorry, what drama did kim bum will join ?

I only knew that he will joint project of 2 movie..

71movie and the other movie with actress who play with jang geun seuk on baby and i ?

please advise..

thanks.

... I also didn't know the thread was closed again. :mellow: And like F4 fan,,, i've never skipped over so many posts in this thread nor have i avoided posting my feelings time after time.. :unsure: Anyhow.. we all need to watch what we say.. or type. Impulses and nervousness because there are only 2 episodes left, i understand. Even if it's our PDnim or scriptwriter, there is definitely no need to bash. Everyone works hard as heck so we can have this drama every week. :) I enjoy BOF so so much, and it wasn't just because of the drama itself and the characters+actors, but it was also because of this thread and its deep content. ;)

Despite everyone's nervousness, I definitely can't get over the creativity of this adaptation. Even if a majority of viewers aren't feeling season 2, it certainly never failed at making me feel less-stressed, believe it or not. :lol: It's certainly the best adaptation thus far. The spoilers.. Thank you dears. :rolleyes: Thank goodness we won't be seeing ep25's script.. or, the ending at least.xD I don't know if i can handle knowing how BOF will end. Like what Daiquiri mentioned, we've all cried, laughed, drooled, etc. with BOF for these 3 months...

I agree that there are a lot of foreshadowing with Jan Di and Ji Hoo.. But i feel the most important and clever foreshadowing with the JP-JD-JH triangle has been the indications that Ji Hoo will always be Jan Di's first (Ji Hoo taking a bite of the apple, Ji Hoo taking a bite of Joon Pyo's cookies, Ji Hoo getting Jan Di shoes, etc.), but at the end~ Joon Pyo will get everything of Jan Di. :sweatingbullets:

Hmm. nitrogen, no doubt that subject's been brought up here numerous times. :P Wouldn't that be a treat?? I don't know what arcs would be included.. i would imagine it more like "It Started With A Kiss 2/They Kiss Again" (TW drama) with Joondi's married life.xDD I actually would not mind seeing that..^^ And then, we can finally see some Woo Bin lovin' and get some follow-ups on F2 as well. But honestly, as of right now~ i don't see a 꽃보다 남자 2. :sweatingbullets: