[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I've been too lazy to actually post in here but I just had to come back out of lurkerdom today..

Thanks to everyone for all the links, pics, news, etc.

Today's episode had me constantly cracking up.

aigoo Jun Pyo is SUCH an adorkable guy..he's a jackass, but an adorkable jackass XD

CPR..ducks..ROFL....

OMG, K4Ice! LOL, I haven't been to the threads here since WAY and I was looking for ya!

I watched ep3 at work on youtube... and was cracking up too. Jun Pyo is great!

Watching raws are usually frustrating for me but I TOTALLY enjoyed this episode CHINGU!!!

Guest MiyuKanata09

arashi.vox is working on her version of episode 3 sub. She's trying to get it out within the next 3 hours. You can stalk her here.

omo she's really fast..i'm so excited to see this episode in eng sub..

i hope babiplucki will also upload them in MF just like she/he did in episode 1 and 2..

---

I hope this version will have more lovey dovey/bfgf scene.. like playing in the snow/beach/mud, goofing around, more dates, riding horse/bicycle together.. some scene that you can really feel that they were in love.. and scene that they are happy together..

Japanese version only focus on drama, when they were together they always have a problem to solve..they don't show scene where they were happy and in love.. I think they just show one happy moment they were together..(when they were in their date and pet shop scene).. but I still love it anyway..i just hope korean will show more happy moments scene..

I don’t remember Taiwanese version, anime and manga if domyouji and makino has that happy moment scene..

Does anyone know if domyouji and makino did have the happy moment scene(lovey dovey scene) in manga?

You see, the first 7 caps you put there were the exact reasons I couldn't get behind Jandi's character the first half of the episode. The lines were clunky and delivered with too much facial extortions and gesticulation. I love funny faces but that right there was over-acting. Still not a complain against Goo Hye-sun as an actress. Just whoever directed her to do that. I suppose they wanted to make an impression of her character. I was just underwhelmed by it.

The scene on the roof just made me facepalm with its clunky scripting. I guees, I read that scene differently from some people. How utterly dumb do you have to be to not immediately notice an obviously bloodied kid on the rooftop ledge with people egging him from behind and below, and give that sort of clueless reaction. Again, I wanted to give a splunking to whoever decided to show Jandi's feisty-ness by making her react in such ~*cuteadorableclueless*~ ways.

I liked her a whole lot more the second half though. And by then she really was justified in acting out. That roundkick was veryvery awesome and well done.

arashi.vox is working on her version of episode 3 sub. She's trying to get it out within the next 3 hours. You can stalk her here.

I apologize for insulting your "highbrow" taste. So please enlighten a dumb person like me; just how do you think should the director go about with this scene and what lines should GHS utter that would not insult your intelligence.

Guest babiplucki

i hope babiplucki will also upload them in MF just like she/he did in episode 1 and 2..

---

*clipped your post, mianhae.*

don't worry, when she is done, I will dl, upload onto MF, and post it here.

I really want to watch it without subs right now but freaking MU dl speed went from 100+ kb/sec to 70 kb/sec...it's still not done dl-ing :tongue2: I am irritated!

From looking at the caps, gonna take a stab and guess...Mama Goo EXTREMELY does not like Jan di! XD

*clipped your post, mianhae.*

don't worry, when she is done, I will dl, upload onto MF, and post it here.

I really want to watch it without subs right now but freaking MU dl speed went from 100+ kb/sec to 70 kb/sec...it's still not done dl-ing :tongue2: I am irritated!

From looking at the caps, gonna take a stab and guess...Mama Goo EXTREMELY does not like Jan di! XD

woahhh thanks,, can't wait to watch it with subs

If you guys just missed the KBS world entertainment weekly, Now it's a rerun for last night do check the KBSworld

Guest imogene_af

This show has this fluffy, vintage 80s treatment to it ala John Hughes movies (especially in the latest episode) and I'm totally loving it.

And just as I thought that Lee Min Ho cannot shine even more, he gets an extra doze of charm tonight. :wub:

chula:Omg those are lovely- I hope you don't mind if I take one. ^^;

Currently downloading the 3rd episode.

Given it's a bit cheesy and unrealistic, I love this show- haha. It reminds me of the older Korean dramas. The best ones, of course. ;)

Kimbum is soo cute/handsome. I'm loving him in suits~

And I think Junpyo(er.. Minho) would look a LOT better with normal hair, but it's a like domyouji trademark. lol

---

I hope this version will have more lovey dovey/bfgf scene.. like playing in the snow/beach/mud, goofing around, more dates, riding horse/bicycle together.. some scene that you can really feel that they were in love.. and scene that they are happy together..

Japanese version only focus on drama, when they were together they always have a problem to solve..they don't show scene where they were happy and in love.. I think they just show one happy moment they were together..(when they were in their date and pet shop scene).. but I still love it anyway..i just hope korean will show more happy moments scene..

I don’t remember Taiwanese version, anime and manga if domyouji and makino has that happy moment scene..

Does anyone know if domyouji and makino did have the happy moment scene(lovey dovey scene) in manga?

I thought the Japanese version had enough happy moment scenes in it. It was very satisfying, but you gotta remember in the manga as soon as they start to get something going another problem creeps up. Plus you gotta remember Tsukushi's personality. I do hope they show some more romance in this version. (I think it is a good chance since they seem to want to make a more realistic take on HYD, however if episode 3 has a mention of Tsukasa being engaged then maybe not)

I think I'm going to re-read the manga, again.

OMG, K4Ice! LOL, I haven't been to the threads here since WAY and I was looking for ya!

I watched ep3 at work on youtube... and was cracking up too. Jun Pyo is great!

Watching raws are usually frustrating for me but I TOTALLY enjoyed this episode CHINGU!!!

ZOMG!!!! *glomps, hands over 2 cute tiny turtles and whispers about pm-ing later*

Watching the raws is always a bit frustrating since I can only make out so much Korean lol.

But watching it w/o subs is so worth it anyways b/c you can imagine what they're actually saying XD

I also have to say that I think Hyun Joong's acting improved in episode 3..I know his character is supposed to be brooding and mysterious, but expressive brooding and mysteriousness is even better.

oh and my belated thanks to WITHS2 for episode 1 &2 subs!!!!