[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I need some clarification. Is it just on my computer, or does Ep21 video Ental version kind of lagging or stop at some parts, while the audio continue, and then the video picks up again but some scenes or flow are lost (I know there are missing sub scenes because I watched it real time on Tuesday itself).

Btw, I said to myself not to read spoilers coz with very few episodes left, I want to savor the full satisfaction of watching an episode for the first time without any prior knowledge and expectation. So even though I visit the thread, I skip all the spoilers and just read episode review or analysis or anything of that sort. But some people didn't bother putting spoiler tags so I accidentally read some, and even worse, spoiler PICTURES are there too. *sob*. Don't want to sound like a butthead (?) or whatever you call it, and that maybe I'm the only one who's minding the spoilers, but really appreciate if people can put spoilers within SPOILER TAGS so it will be somewhat obvious that they are spoiler so I can quickly skip. I truly want to experience again the feeling of watching BBF for the first time like in earlier episodes where spoilers aren't there much and get surprises sometimes.

But I do want to visit the thread regularly to read people's thoughts so yeah, please utilize the spoiler tags or just use white colored-font is better for spoilers. Thanks ALL.

Guest kikibug

The dancing photo is tooo cute. Jun Pyo looked like prince charming and Jandi as his princess. I'm soo looking forward to the chaotic scene at the wedding, I can just imagine Madame Kang's bewildered expression of dismay and anger. :P

Ha! I know! I can't wait to see her expression. :p

Down with evil "Mama Kang!" (as expressed by dramabeans)

But poor Jandi...she has to live through it ;___;

I wish she would just tell her off...haha

But that's not like her character. :/

=sigh=...Jandi is too nice...

Four more days till episode 22! :) -squeal-

Too excited already. As much as I know JD and JP are meant to be, what about JH? Yes, I'm yet another JanHoo shipper. What's gonna happen to JH then? I'm feeling so sad for JH... But the world's never fair anyway. After making JH go through so much, even losing the woman he loves yet again, he'd only be left with his grandpa eventually... Don't worry JH, you have all of us here. So many happenings in Ep22... Monday come faster!!

Ooo....so many things going on. First things first, thanks blue_angel_1004 for next week's spoilers! They sound so interesting!! I didn't think that Mama Kang would back off for anyone, but she actually does when JH's grandfather shows up? Wow!! That's cool!! Too bad she does something else instead....ay....I'm assuming the place that she lives at is at JH's place? I thought she would have went to live there in the beginning. Or is it in JP's closet? Hmm....I don't think the latter would make Jundi shippers nervous right? Hmm...I'm happy to see that rooftop thing for YJ and GE because that part for me means a kind of closure for him. At least he knows that EJ did like him first, but he just was too scared to take the chance for her. I can't believe that the PD is actually going to put that many things in 4 episodes...ay....he should have planned it better. Now, everything is going to seem so rushed. I hope it flows better.

Edit: Hmm...as some people have indicated, I really wouldn't mind that they do two endings. They can air the JD and JP ending and air a JH and JD ending in a special or something because that way the JH-JD shippers can imagine what it would be like if these two get together. I really want to see that. But, I know that is not going to happen.

I think KHJ wants to watch the last episode with his fans as a sort of a way of saying goodbye to his character, not that there is really going to be a JH and JD ending, as much as I want to see that. But, HYD is mostly based on the JD and JP couple and a change in the ending would be way too drastic.

Edit Edit: hagumi_hanamoto...I uploaded the 2nd OST on megafire and here is the link...BOF 2nd OST....I hope you can download it.

Finally able to watch episode 21. Great episode!!

So a few things to note:

1. JH is the worst crier in the world. He looked in pain and laughing at the same time. And no tears! Argh... if he wasn't so nice and good looking I'd want him off the show!! He really can't cry or get emotional very well at all! He has the same face... oh except when he smiles.

2. I really think JK is pathetic. It's sort of courageous in a way, to go out on such a limb. And even with rejection of this sort, and knowing so well that he loves another, she is willing to invest her heart and whole self in waiting for him. But is that really love? I don't think it is. Isn't love letting your loved one go free? And if they come back, it's meant to be? She is horrible to JD. It's like two faces she wears - likeable personality and funny. And really seems to appreciate JD's friendship. But then what is up with the scenes of the wedding dresses?? She has acknowledged and even regrets that JD will be very unhappy and have a broken heart... but what the heck is up with prancing about in her dress. Have a LITTLE MORE TACT! ARGHH... and even when JP gets on his knees to beg her to set him free... still NOTHING. Why put yourself in that position of hurt? She is hoping, hoping that he will like her.

To tell you the truth, if they maybe had met before JD, then it could have been possible. But they are so similar (even that altar scene where she says his line "If sorry was enough why would there be laws and police?") that I don't think it could really work. It is possible that someone has TOO much in common with you, for the relationship to NEVER work - or for the two to not be compatible. If they had met first, he would be still pig headed, arrogant and an utter a$$! Actually I doubt he would have liked her because he would have still been too in love with himself to notice anyone beyond his nose! :P

But JD shook his whole world - literally! She kicked him awake and made him aware of himself, of her and of those around him.

3. It was a really sweet scene when JD and JH got dressed up for the wedding contest. JH looked really hot... and if JP weren't around, I could seriously see JD and JH together. They really do look good together! And of course, where can you find a guy who totally is devoted to you and always there for you to wipe away your tears...??

4. I cried in the scene where JH was saying how he was so scared that after the wedding JD may never smile again, and she replies that of course she will, and then the tears fall. It was so heart breaking! I think this is the first time I've shed a tear in the series. I'm glad it hasn't made me tear up too much, I've felt really sad and regretful for JD... but this scene was brilliant. And when she jerked away from JH's hand... omo, I could feel his heart breaking... :'( Poor JH!

5. JP kneeling in front of JK - the old JP could have easily just brushed her and her feelings aside, and eloped with JD. And you could say he can't easily just get out of it - because think of the Shinwha employees, think of what his mother would do to JD etc etc - but I think it's more than that. He is considering JK's embarrassment, he is considering her feelings...

So I can't wait for Monday and Tuesdays episodes! I am speculating that JK makes the decision to bring JD and JP together. She will not be able to lie to herself anymore - that JP could eventually fall for her - as seen by his total willingness to beg to be freed.

I also heard about the cover tracks coming out by the F4 boys! I love Kim Hyun Joong's cover of "Thing Called Happiness"... I am still hanging out for his acoustic version of "I'm Stupid". It will be interesting to hear the other F4 boys!! Wonder if the hot Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho can sing well? I will melt if they can!! :P

I am loving OST 2.5!! I love both versions of T-Max's Fight the Bad Feeling and A & T's My Heart Had A Brain Freeze. The first one because it's so pretty!! And it featured in episode 20... and I love the second one because it featured so much in intense scenes episode 21!! LOVE IT! Thank goodness for new OST... should have come in earlier... wonder if they'll play OST1's tracks ever again? :P

Guest sullivanx

does someone has f4 picture in ep 21 when the picture takes all of them from the side? it was the scene that all of them are looking to the sea. aish i'm so bad at explaining. ;p

thanks before :]

Guest seonnie

eh, why am i on soompi @ 2:30 in the morning XD

Laughed so hard @ the 6th one down from the newest released pics, above! XD

& aww, Minho is using the mirror that HyeSun drew for him, [is that right?]

and that kissing picture, oh my goober :o

made my days till monday, (:

btw:i dont think hyesun should style her hair pinned back,

she looks too old for jandi, all of a sudden,

i like her dress though, (:

eh, & with my biased ways, some pics, of.. jihoo,

haha, did anyone else, really love this scene.

surprised & confused,

*inloveinlove*, (:

11704931.gif

aww, the 4D prince looking @ the brush while

soeul are looking @ eachother [gawk! ee, (:] and woobin is looking @ yijung, LOL!!

bofn.jpg

and lastly this is RUMOURED, i repeat rumoured, (:

that singer-actress Lee Hyun Ji

(member of dance music project group Banana Girl; cast member in drama Kokkiri)

has been cast as the Korean version of HYD character Nakashima Umi. (from amnesia arc)

because of the post she made on her minihompy:

"amen, amen, amen Nakashima Umi"

i dont remember anyone posting this,

i know it's a rumour, and it shouldn't be spread around like this but.. teehee.

im just evil like that, XD

76843187.png

--

edit:

if you go to bof's official website then, to the "photobox"

above each pic there are cute quotes above, i will translate a few, (:

[the picture where JP gets up and asks for a dance]

-잔디양 저랑 한곡 추시겠습니까-

very formal..->Jandi-yang, will you dance with me for this one song?

Side note: I hope they actually use this line, (: *how romantic*

[the picture where one of the crew is strangling hyesun inside the yacht]

-거울만 보던 준표에 삐친 잔디를 위로하는-

Comforting Jandi who is mad at Junpyo because he only looks in the mirror, XD

Guest jenjen4

thanks for the picture update.

I am really anticipating the next episode. From the pictures, for sure JK has done something to allow JP and JD to get together again cause obviously the body guard that is usually with JK is there. The yacht scene is much anticipated...I assume this is when JP says he loves JD or at least profess his love to her. The clothing differs from when they kiss so I think this is only when they make up. His running is funny to me too...once again JP is flying.

*haha...minho is so funny checking himself out in the mirror. goohyesun is looking away like "awkward" hehe...

both their smiles are so adorable. *

I don't know why but I feel JD looks really refreshed. Maybe I am so tired of seeing her so sad. Emotionally, I feel drained with them and I think my spirit is getting slightly lifted from this moment. Some smiles, genuine ones, are nice to see and I am happy to say...

Jandi and JunPyo love is BACK!

(I know better than to be too happy since I sense a quiet storm coming...the introduction to UMI. Must they kill the moment so soon.)

Guest ali4s

the last batch of official pictures is great ! i love the return of curly hair, it's funny to see that LMH is taking care of it :)

where is GJP running like this ? !

Guest ml_87

MinHo looks like the prince in pics above:D the most handsome groom!! :D

i'm glad to see JD eating a lot again. so u guys see, JD can only be herself when she's with JP.

btw, Mino is using the mirror having pics drawn by HS again. he's busy with his hair. Oh, Jp, JD is next to u. u should pay attention to her rather than yrself ^^

i love to see both JD and JP smile again. a very meaningful message: without the other, they cant be happy :)

happy ending is not far! ^^

lyptika: i agree. it looks exactly the same as his trip in baesang :D

ths so much for posting pics :)

"yeah" a kiss !! :D

im really miss joondi moments ,,

finish watching ep 21 and i have to say i dont like JK so much :crazy:

when she said to JD Before i was JP fiance wasn't i your friend first? it would have been nice if u discussed it with your friend first

WHAT !

JD meet JP before u jk. <_<

PURE SPECULATION HERE:

After looking at the pictures, does anyone think that JD isn't at the wedding because JK took her somewhere else?

At the very last minute when she rejects the wedding, she tells him that JD is in danger (somewhere) and this is where we see flying JP (running at the dock). When he gets on the boat, he sees JD and realises that JK has given them a farewell gift.

SPECULATION ENDED..

Guest LiXuEchii

err. is there no amnesia arc in this version?

if so, then that would be good. :D

oohh ohh. i love the images .

i hope there will be a 3rd season. *sigh*

Guest pr1ya

script leakage ( hope this won't be true)

In fishing village , jihoo propose to jandi

Junpyo had amnesia due to traffic accident.

credit: baidu

sry 4 cutting short ur post..

so-- jihoo seems to be the husband..

n jun pyo the soulmate..

previous ep. they said 2 men. 1 soulmate, 1 husband..

does it mean,,, junpyo makes it too late than jandi marries ji hoo

god forbid. :o

(*fingers crossed its a good ending with junpyo + jandi*)

Guest cutegit

aaahhh thanks for the new pics! i really cant wait for monday!!!

and seeing the kiss pic and the pic where JP and JD are in the red car = theyll kiss after they spend the night together? maybe before or after JK leaves...?

and for some reason, i really like the pic where JD's resting her forehead on JP's chest <33

side note: i keep on repeating T-Max's new song from the 2.5 ost!!! loveeee~